What's new

Question to Indians

really , india only has 10 submarines now? 3 frigates and 4 corvettes???

India currently has around 15 subs n 10 r underconstruction n RFI for 6 new have issued

The details mentioned by him r about which major ships r underconstruction in India n not our naval strength...:D

Hummm..:big_boss:

Thinking about your TATA industries...???

who do this work for nation development & who is behind this...

Simple answer: because they soil their pants when they think about Pakistan.

That's a normal reaction to a perceived terrorist.. and unfortunately, due to recent happenings, that's the generalized image Pakistanis carry around them..

Now if only more people were members of defence.pk, they would be exposed to the cuteness of the likes of kaka jatt and realize that all Pakistanis are not as extremist as they are made out to be...;)

It is obvious. The Indians are building up their conventional forces in the hope of one day bullying around Pakistan.

This will never happen, because we are comfortable with our nuclear deterrents.

We will still be right here while the Indians will waste billions of dollars on second hand toys.

It's Indian money, so it doesn't concern us.

It is obvious. The Indians are building up their conventional forces in the hope of one day bullying around Pakistan.

We will still be right here while the Indians will waste billions of dollars on second hand toys.

Then y wasting bandwidth ? :)

Tumhare border pe to dhang ki sadak bhi nahi hai.

Seems like the impact of muslim invasion took so much toll on the hindu pschye that even after so many generations present and future generatons of hindus will be keep on living under the influence of battered psyche of their forefathers........:)

You have accepted your Invaders...We are just making sure those lost to us due to these invaders dont ever happen again...I am sure you understand what I mean.

You have accepted your Invaders...We are just making sure those lost to us due to these invaders dont ever happen again...I am sure you understand what I mean.

Your toys cannot possibly prevent the inevitable. India should re-think it's strategy. Perhaps Machiavelli would revise his art of war if he were alive today.

It's better to be liked than feared in my opinion.

Your toys cannot possibly prevent the inevitable. India should re-think it's strategy. Perhaps Machiavelli would revise his art of war if he were alive today.

It's better to be liked than feared in my opinion.

The only country that needs to re_think its stratergy is people like you...Pakistan has already done the same....Better you do it fast before its too late.

Back
Top Bottom