What's new

Question to Indians regarding "surgical" strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
None.

If there had been a strike, the Army would know. It is now up to the Army to decide what to do. As every one of us knows, this has happened earlier, all the time from the 80s onwards. Nothing new, and earlier, before this set of Neanderthals started governing India, neither side was asked to provide proof that it had hit the other. As long as the two sets of military knew what had happened, that was good enough.

My intention, as you would have guessed, was to encourage those people, who keep rebranding normal incidents as something which it is not, to reflect on it a bit.

To see things from a different angle and perhaps realize how they are being manipulated by jingoistic chest-thumping war-mongering media.

Obviously target audience were not the seasoned matured people :tup:

You are an Insane Man....What is KARGIL then :woot:
When we entered in India from 4 Places only one get attention of the world

I'm not sure which end of your conversation is insane.

I'm also not sure that it was a great statement to say that you 'entered' India. The question that will suggest itself is, "Why did you enter, in the first place? To destroy the terrorists camped there?"

My intention, as you would have guessed, was to encourage those people, who keep rebranding normal incidents as something which it is not, to reflect on it a bit.

To see things from a different angle and perhaps realize how they are being manipulated by jingoistic chest-thumping war-mongering media.

Obviously target audience were not the seasoned matured people :tup:

I think it was a very intelligent, not to mention subtle effort. :tup:

Please don't merge this thread, I have a very serious question for Indians.

Suppose Pakistani govt claims that it has carried very successful "surgical" strikes in India and has destroyed "6-7 terrorist camps". It is everywhere in Pakistani news, some foreign news channels have picked it up and reported about "what Pakistan claims. Pakistani govt says it, Military says it. Some mutual friends say "Pakistan has right to fight terrorists" without ever confirming the strikes.

What evidence will YOU ask from Pakistan before you believe in what Pakistan says is true?

Kindly tell. Thanks.

You will never get a straight answer bro. They are masters of Bullshitting.

I'll answer, if u r army claims of surgical strike, since we don't have any terrorist camp, this will be considered an act of war, and pak will have to give a lot of justification to justify it, and it will lead towards a military escalation.

Friends, Kindly see the Video below and explain...

Those who don't know, this is Engineer Rashid, an MLA in Indian Kashmir...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom