What's new

Question to Indians regarding "surgical" strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't merge this thread, I have a very serious question for Indians.

Suppose Pakistani govt claims that it has carried very successful "surgical" strikes in India and has destroyed "6-7 terrorist camps". It is everywhere in Pakistani news, some foreign news channels have picked it up and reported about "what Pakistan claims. Pakistani govt says it, Military says it. Some mutual friends say "Pakistan has right to fight terrorists" without ever confirming the strikes.

What evidence will YOU ask from Pakistan before you believe in what Pakistan says is true?

Kindly tell. Thanks.
We would not ask you for proof..we would thank you for destroying the terrorist camps .. In fact we will praise Pakistan on their war on terror efforts, Both India and Pakistan can give a joint statement....But if you attack any Army posts..then its War!

We would not ask you for proof..we would thank you for destroying the terrorist camps .. In fact we will praise Pakistan on their war on terror efforts, Both India and Pakistan can give a joint statement....But if you attack any Army posts..then its War!
We did ravage your army posts. Unfortunately the only war that is being conducted is by your media, and not your chicken shit army.

We did ravage your army posts. Unfortunately the only war that is being conducted is by your media, and not your chicken shit army.
You do realize that I am an American right!...LOL!..check with your Army what happened to your posts a few years back and what is happening with the Drones..then come back we can chat..The only Chicken Shit.Soup I see here is you..I will never look down upon any one from any Army and stoop to your level..Both Armies of India and Pakistan are brave folks...so behave and never disrespect any one from the Army!

Your too darpok for that

Who is the Darpok!...Talk is cheap!
images

You do realize that I am an American right!...LOL!..check with your Army what happened to your posts a few years back and what is happening with the Drones..then come back we can chat..The only Chicken Shit.Soup I see here is you..I will never look down upon any one from any Army and stoop to your level..Both Armies of India and Pakistan are brave folks...so behave and never disrespect any one from the Army!

Who is the Darpok!...Talk is cheap!
images

Your American but the smell of curry is unmistakable

Your greatest victory is against a 7 times smaller state fighting 1200 miles away from home against a hostile local population running low on all supplies including ammunition or support.
If only the hindus had those odds Everytime in the last 1000 years

Your greatest victory is against a 7 times smaller state fighting 1200 miles away from home against a hostile local population running low on all supplies including ammunition or support.
I am sorry to say....Lets say I agree to the bolded part..then dont you think your kind is the product of the ravage....Yes I am a proud Smelly American Indian...and we will keep bitch slapping your ugly ***, when we like...live with it.

You mean to say Neanderthals in opposition right ? It's due to their inaction time and time again that current government is under pressure.

Well, there were similar counter-attacks during that time. Not one, but three of them. So, what inaction? :D

Well, there were similar counter-attacks during that time. Not one, but three of them. So, what inaction? :D

The DGMO from 2012 to 2014 -- LT GEN Vinod Bhatia has himself said that those were
localised LOC battles ; This was a coordinated and simultaneous strike at Four places

Much bigger in scale and scope ; Plus we took ownership of it

And are responding to the escalation

You must read about the MARATHAS who destroyed the Mughal empire

India1760_1905.jpg

The MARATHAS are the Only reason why Aurangzeb FAILED to Convert entire India

The DGMO from 2012 to 2014 -- LT GEN Vinod Bhatia has himself said that those were
localised LOC battles ; This was a coordinated and simultaneous strike at Four places

Much bigger in scale and scope ; Plus we took ownership of it

And are responding to the escalation

You must read about the MARATHAS who destroyed the Mughal empire

India1760_1905.jpg

The MARATHAS are the Only reason why Aurangzeb FAILED to Convert entire India
I dont think they were taught that in their schools...I can see the shock in their faces, to know the truth!

Your query wont be practical in our case .
Because in our side we have only army camps and post .
If you attacks anyone in here it would be Army.Army will defintely says they were attacked by
PA
And all of us knows what would be the outcome
Yes this only you are saying we can say it similar too bottom line is even if our army attacked your army in surgical strike do u accept or not and don't mix the things just answer

Liar only mix things because he don't have any logic in his claims

I am sorry to say....Lets say I agree to the bolded part..then dont you think your kind is the product of the ravage....Yes I am a proud Smelly American Indian...and we will keep bitch slapping your ugly ***, when we like...live with it.

We gladly left the worship of obscenities for faith in God

For a nation 7 times bigger your taking a lot of time in destroying us, if only you weren't so darpok

Ugly?????? We are far better looking than the indians

We gladly left the worship of obscenities for faith in God

For a nation 7 times bigger your taking a lot of time in destroying us, if only you weren't so darpok

Ugly?????? We are far better looking than the indians

• No idea what you are trying to say here...I dont usually discuss religion with bigots..I would rather discuss Islam and God with someone who is not one.
  • The real brave ones dont go about flaunting their strength...but will put them in place once in a while and show them their Aukat..(Which is getting way too often)
  • Who are we?..you mean Arabs.."I only reserved the Ugly part for you, not a whole race..(Read again)...anyway beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...according to me humans are all ugly...I prefer Dogs to humans any day, thats my personal choice. (How many beauty pageants/world and universe have you guys won....dont tell me we never participate....example..to get a degree you need to pass an exam, to win a medal in sports you need to participate, get the drift).

• No idea what you are trying to say here...I dont usually discuss religion with bigots..I would rather discuss Islam and God with someone who is not one.
  • The real brave ones dont go about flaunting their strength...but will put them in place once in a while and show them their Aukat..(Which is getting way too often)
  • Who are we?..you mean Arabs.."I only reserved the Ugly part for you, not a whole race..(Read again)...anyway beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...according to me humans are all ugly...I prefer Dogs to humans any day, thats my personal choice. (How many beauty pageants/world and universe have you guys won....dont tell me we never participate....example..to get a degree you need to pass an exam, to win a medal in sports you need to participate, get the drift).

All i took from your post is that you want to **** a dog

You won't get upset by my answer, if it is logical?

I am not questioning the validity, only the intention to know. If there is an intention to know, I will gladly respond.
I think, at this point; we all know what intention he holds.

Would I believe the pakistani claims? I would believe if it is backed by good evidence because the probability of pakistan carrying out such strikes inside india is almost negligible when compared to india carrying out them in pak
You are an Insane Man....What is KARGIL then :woot:
When we entered in India from 4 Places only one get attention of the world

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom