What's new

Question from Iranian-American members ???? position of Iranian community in USA ??

Yeah I thought so, I was probably wrong about Iranians voting blue since even some of my own family members have an affinity for Trump and his posse.

Unfortunate that Canada even severed ties with Iran to begin with, totally stupid move given the sizable Iranian-Canadian population in Toronto and what not. Israel's influence through the Americans are truly cancerous....**** them.

Idk guys, it's quite an interesting dilemma being an Iranian expat or first generation American-Iranian/Canadian-Iranian or whatever country. The challenges that it brings up are difficult to overcome sometimes since our Iranian blood somewhat requires us to defend our ancestral homeland regardless of the context.

lol, humanity is such a fickle thing....
Totally understand what you are talking about.

Unfortunate that Canada even severed ties with Iran to begin with, totally stupid move given the sizable Iranian-Canadian population in Toronto and what not. Israel's influence through the Americans are truly cancerous....**** them.
As of the last decade, AIPAC like entities have made serious gains in the Canadian, Australian (Even in NZ) government....(they were already big in the UK) basically whoever has close ties to the U.S. was infiltrated...I imagine the theory is they can coerce one by using the other ally to do their bidding. The Canadian rhetoric against Iran ramped up when Israel's inside man Stephen Harper (probably Jewish, but hiding it) was elected PM around 2012...he made sure John Baird's admin put Iran on notice and then little by little put the screws to Iran, till they finally broke ties with us.......let this be a lesson how easily they can compromise a gov figure and have him or her do their bidding. Look at the U.S. they own Ted Cruz, they own Marco Rubio, they own Robert (Bob) Menendez. They own a dozen more minor names in congress.....but of course their crowning achievement is no other than Donald Trump.

Last edited:
very interesting video.. "stigs Persian cousin"

Iranian youtuber/car enthusiast takes his Lamborghini from dubai to the US. he has all the right documents, is extremely nice, friendly, cooperative with the cop... but just look at how arrogantly this racist cop treats him. just looks like roided animal looking for an excuse to start some kind of trouble.

this guy is a well off individual and gets treated like this. imagine what a poor black man goes thru. and in the US, a cop can literally execute anyone in broad daylight, and just use this as his get away from murder excuse

"I was fearing for my life, he looked like he was reaching for a weapon, and I had to defend myself" . George Floyd was one of the few exceptions where not only was it caught on tape, there wasn't a shred of doubt about it .

very interesting video.. "stigs Persian cousin"

Iranian youtuber/car enthusiast takes his Lamborghini from dubai to the US. he has all the right documents, is extremely nice, friendly, cooperative with the cop... but just look at how arrogantly this racist cop treats him. just looks like roided animal looking for an excuse to start some kind of trouble.

this guy is a well off individual and gets treated like this. imagine what a poor black man goes thru. and in the US, a cop can literally execute anyone in broad daylight, and just use this as his get away from murder excuse

"I was fearing for my life, he looked like he was reaching for a weapon, and I had to defend myself" . George Floyd was one of the few exceptions where not only was it caught on tape, there wasn't a shred of doubt about it .

That was painful to watch. The cop was getting more and more agitated because he felt like the guy was acting like he was smarter than him, which he was. He wouldn't even let him finish answering any questions. What a dick.

No, he is anti-Pakistani.

Why do you guys hate Ahmedi Nejad? I am a big fan of his, personally. Even followed his speech and the controversy around the time when he came to Columbia. Phenomenal speech. This guy portrayed a good image of Iran for other Muslim countries.
Iran suffered under his stupidity

That was painful to watch. The cop was getting more and more agitated because he felt like the guy was acting like he was smarter than him, which he was. He wouldn't even let him finish answering any questions. What a dick.
Welcome to American law enforcement.

Most from what I have seen of Iranians in the US, and Afghans too, they do not represent their countries back home. Many are minorities like Zoroastrians, and Muslims have become Atheist or Christian.

They regularly speak against Iranian regime and Mollahs, or in Afghan case against Taliban and Pakistan.

One of my best friends growing up was Iranian and he was one of the few I met who was religious. A couple of times some extremist Arabs tried to stop him from coming to masjid, but because I was close to the Imam,, I put a quick end to that alhamdulilah. His brother who was a successful engineer had totally left Islam and became Christian at the insistence of his white wife.

Their parents came from Iran to visit them both, they were very proud of the religious son, who was in medical school at the time, but the state of the lack of Islam of his other son really hurt him badly. He cried alot for his son and prayed long nights in qiyam until he couldn't stand. That daughter in law was so cruel, she would feed him pork by hiding it in his food.

Needless to say, when he left from US, he said he never wanted to come to US again.

So yes, there is a big disconnect with Iranians in America and those in Iran. Islam is probably the main difference.

I observed that some of the more recent immigrants were stronger Muslims, especially who told me they are from Caspian, I guess they are Azeris, though I never asked.

actually Iranians inside Iran are the same as the Iranians who live outside when it comes to Islam

As of the last decade, AIPAC like entities have made serious gains in the Canadian, Australian (Even in NZ) government....(they were already big in the UK) basically whoever has close ties to the U.S. was infiltrated...I imagine the theory is they can coerce one by using the other ally to do their bidding. The Canadian rhetoric against Iran ramped up when Israel's inside man Stephen Harper (probably Jewish, but hiding it) was elected PM around 2012...he made sure John Baird's admin put Iran on notice and then little by little put the screws to Iran, till they finally broke ties with us.......let this be a lesson how easily they can compromise a gov figure and have him or her do their bidding. Look at the U.S. they own Ted Cruz, they own Marco Rubio, they own Robert (Bob) Menendez. They own a dozen more minor names in congress.....but of course their crowning achievement is no other than Donald Trump.

We really need to make sure fellow-Iranians understand just how much of an enemy the state of Israel is towards Iran and Iranians (doesn't matter what Israelis say, we now have bad-blood). Their treachery, deceit, destruction and coercion of larger Western States as well as strong influence over media both informational and entertainment has ruined our Iranian name/heritage for generations to come. Friends they never were, enemies they are now; possibly in the future there might be some sort of detente but I don't see. As long as Israel wants to view itself as kingmaker and strong man of region with carte blanche to take and do whatever it is they please then they remain the enemy.

Needless to say we must endure Israel's impunity for quite some time it seems until Iran as a state grows strong enough to directly counter Israel across the board more symmetrically without having to resort to proxies. At least this is what I want to see in the future. Nuclear weapons are becoming a must for Iran the more I think about it. It's the only true equalizer and quite possibly the only thing Israel truly understands, more so than some Fajr rockets or Fatehs.

"They own a dozen more minor names in congress.....but of course their crowning achievement is no other than Donald Trump." --

The guy is a Manchurian Candidate through-and-through. lol Kastor, Idk about you man but I'm increasingly finding myself laughing at the whole entire thing from time-to-time. It's so sad and hopeless but really funny when you think about it. United States is always talking about how "Strong" it is and "free" it views itself yet when anyone begins to research and dig just a little-bit beneath the surface, all the bullshit and lies start pouring out like an avalanche.

"As of the last decade, AIPAC like entities have made serious gains in the Canadian, Australian (Even in NZ) government....(they were already big in the UK) basically whoever has close ties to the U.S. was infiltrated...I imagine the theory is they can coerce one by using the other ally to do their bidding."--

Their control over America has given them so much freedom of navigation when it comes to the international political scene. Very, very terrifying how an entity that small wields such overwhelming influence given its small size.

Eh, What can I say man...we're gonna have to roll-with the punches until things are more favorable. There has to be some give and take here.

Last edited:
Honestly, the guy was a dick too. I wouldn't call him friendly or cooperative. He kind of had a pretentious prick attitude toward the police from the very beginning.

We really need to make sure fellow-Iranians understand just how much of enemy the state of Israel is towards Iran and Iranians (doesn't matter what Israelis say, we now have bad-blood). Their treachery, deceit, destruction and coercion of larger Western States as well as strong influence over media both information and entertainment has ruined our Iranian name/heritage for generations to come. Friends they never were, enemies they are now, possibly in the future there might be some sort of detente but I don't see. As long as Israel wants to view itself as kingmaker and strong man of region with carte blanche to take and do whatever it is they please then they remain the enemy.

Needless to say we must endure Israel's impunity for quite some time it seems until Iran as a state grows strong enough to directly counter Israel across the board more symmetrically without having to resort to proxies. At least this is what I want to see in the future. Nuclear weapons are becoming a must for Iran the more I think about it. It's the only true equalizer and quite possibly the only think Israel understands, more so than some Fajr rockets or Fatehs.

"They own a dozen more minor names in congress.....but of course their crowning achievement is no other than Donald Trump." --

The guy is a Manchurian Candidate through-and-through. lol Kastor, Idk about you man but I'm increasingly finding myself laughing at the whole entire thing from time-to-time. It's so sad and hopeless but really funny when you think about it. United States is always talking about how "Strong" it is and "free" it views itself yet when anyone begins to research and dig just a little-bit beneath the surface, all the bullshit and lies start pouring out like an avalanche.

"As of the last decade, AIPAC like entities have made serious gains in the Canadian, Australian (Even in NZ) government....(they were already big in the UK) basically whoever has close ties to the U.S. was infiltrated...I imagine the theory is they can coerce one by using the other ally to do their bidding."--

Their control over America has given them so much freedom of navigation when it comes to the international political scene. Very, very terrifying how an entity that small wields such overwhelming influence given its small size.

Eh, What can I say man...we're gonna have to roll-with the punches until things are more favorable. There has to be some give and take here.
This post is so good that I should print it and read it once in a while to some ignorant Iranians.

I have a question from our Iranian-American community here. Do you think the younger generation of the Iranian-Americans are better? I mean the older generation that immigrated to the US after the 1979 revolution really broke all the bridges behind them. Do you think the younger generation is more reasonable and friendly toward their country of origin? Can we count on a pro-Iran lobby in the US once the older generation is gone?

Honestly, the guy was a dick too. I wouldn't call him friendly or cooperative. He kind of had a pretentious prick attitude toward the police from the very beginning.

This post is so good that I should print it and read it once in a while to some ignorant Iranians.

I have a question from our Iranian-American community here. Do you think the younger generation of the Iranian-Americans are better? I mean the older generation that immigrated to the US after the 1979 revolution really broke all the bridges behind them. Do you think the younger generation is more reasonable and friendly toward their country of origin? Can we count on a pro-Iran lobby in the US once the older generation is gone?

The best thing they can do is a lobby for Iranian Americans. Too optimistic to outright lobby for Iran. Even Russia and China do not have a real lobby. You can’t really lobby until Iran is considered a friendly country.

Don’t forget Iranians are mixed of older generations, students, bikhial, saltanat talab, agnostic, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Baha’i. They have different political and even local beliefs. You can find a lot of wonderful people among the older generations or Jewish Iranians too.

Iranian Americans should focus on their common problems first.

Beverly Hills is mostly Iranian Jewish. Lots of cities with Iranian students who are usually agnostic or Muslim. Many cities are mostly Baha’i.

Focus should be common issues.

We really need to make sure fellow-Iranians understand just how much of an enemy the state of Israel is towards Iran and Iranians (doesn't matter what Israelis say, we now have bad-blood). Their treachery, deceit, destruction and coercion of larger Western States as well as strong influence over media both informational and entertainment has ruined our Iranian name/heritage for generations to come. Friends they never were, enemies they are now; possibly in the future there might be some sort of detente but I don't see. As long as Israel wants to view itself as kingmaker and strong man of region with carte blanche to take and do whatever it is they please then they remain the enemy.

Needless to say we must endure Israel's impunity for quite some time it seems until Iran as a state grows strong enough to directly counter Israel across the board more symmetrically without having to resort to proxies. At least this is what I want to see in the future. Nuclear weapons are becoming a must for Iran the more I think about it. It's the only true equalizer and quite possibly the only thing Israel truly understands, more so than some Fajr rockets or Fatehs.

Yes, I agree, but expat Iranians are all about money here, very few care about U.S. politics and even fewer care about Iran and it's politics.....part of the blame goes to the ayatollahs for making everything and anything Western haram......it's even taboo to be western educated, look at what they did to the environmental expert guy Madani who left his cush job and life in Europe to go back to Iran to help them conserve water, they literally ran him out of the country.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...ountry-now-i-realize-i-m-lucky-i-m-not-prison

The way I see it we have 2 enemies....one is the Israeli/U.S. axis the other is the backward Iranians (hardliners) running our country.....as long as these guys are at war with anything Western (including us) the brain drain will continue. Not counting the rich Iranian Shah supporters, (The L.A. and DC set) Iranian Jews who rather align with Israel than us, The Iranians here in the U.S. are pretty disconnected from politics. They're living a pretty good life, they're hardworking, educated and upwardly mobile. While for 40 years our people back home have made very little economic progress. Are you not shocked to see Singapore or the UAE? Singapore is an amazing place with fantastic standard of living, and they're Muslim, how did that happen? UAE is a patch of sand in the gulf.....We're 100 times better, bigger and more resourceful than those places yet they've passed us up by a few decades in growth. Again because we have religious zealots with very limited knowledge of the outside world (farang) dictating our country's policy. It's going to take new leadership for Iran to realize it's potential...preferably leaders that are educated in Switzerland or London instead of Baghdad and Cairo.

Yes, I agree, but expat Iranians are all about money here, very few care about U.S. politics and even fewer care about Iran and it's politics.....part of the blame goes to the ayatollahs for making everything and anything Western haram......it's even taboo to be western educated, look at what they did to the environmental expert guy Madani who left his cush job and life in Europe to go back to Iran to help them conserve water, they literally ran him out of the country.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...ountry-now-i-realize-i-m-lucky-i-m-not-prison

The way I see it we have 2 enemies....one is the Israeli/U.S. axis the other is the backward Iranians (hardliners) running our country.....as long as these guys are at war with anything Western (including us) the brain drain will continue. Not counting the rich Iranian Shah supporters, (The L.A. and DC set) Iranian Jews who rather align with Israel than us, The Iranians here in the U.S. are pretty disconnected from politics. They're living a pretty good life, they're hardworking, educated and upwardly mobile. While for 40 years our people back home have made very little economic progress. Are you not shocked to see Singapore or the UAE? Singapore is an amazing place with fantastic standard of living, and they're Muslim, how did that happen? UAE is a patch of sand in the gulf.....We're 100 times better, bigger and more resourceful than those places yet they've passed us up by a few decades in growth. Again because we have religious zealots with very limited knowledge of the outside world (farang) dictating our country's policy. It's going to take new leadership for Iran to realize it's potential...preferably leaders that are educated in Switzerland or London instead of Baghdad and Cairo.
I would disagree with this. The only reason iran has survived all these years is because of the management of the iranian supreme leaders. The real enemies inside iran are some other people who have recieved high possions in the gov, are corrupt and have been stealing iranian money all this time. The economic problems iran is suffering from is because of Rouhani and his friends stealing the money and their very bad management. I hope everything is fixed once Rouhani's presidency ends and another corrupt guy doesnt get the position.

Kastor dude lol, man you hit the nail of the head so succinctly it's not even funny.

To any and all Iranians (or non-Irooni) on PDF wondering what many Iranians in the United States are up to it's exactly what Kastor just said. Money, money, money....nothing but pool. Kinda sad too since many Iranians are usually out for themselves so badly that they will actively seek to undermine each other or at the very least want to one-up one another just so they can feel better about themselves, can't even being too fucking tell you how many self-righteous asshole Iranians with their nose so stuck high-up in air I've met here in the states. I really do feel that there just isn't any sort of unified Iranian-American presence. It all feels superficial, all fake or duplicitous... or if there is one like NIAC, it just isn't enough and is largely insignificant.

Well you know, what can you do man...What can you do?

Last edited:

Singapore is 75% ethnic Chinese and another 10% are Indians, 5% are expats and probably 10% are Muslim Malays. The Chinese built Singapore into what it is, not the Malays.

But anyways, I agree that there is a huge discrepancy between the Iranian people and the religious hardline govt.

Back
Top Bottom