What's new

Question from Iranian-American members ???? position of Iranian community in USA ??

Thanks god we have several Iranian American members, and also Iranian Canadian members in this forum.
What is happening in US, and what is Iranian community position in current crises ???
Are you feeling racism against Iranian community in USA as well or not ???
@Shawnee @Rukarl @Kastor @TheImmortal @925boy and all other Iranian and American members.

most Iranians look "White". they blend in well with the larger community

is it socially acceptable for an Iranian American to use the N word??

Ahmadinejad doesn't care.... LOL. I always hated his economic policies, but could never get enough of his trolling.. the guy quotes tupac, doesn't get any better then that.

That happens when you fast learn English with private tutors at home :D

But to be fair, he didn't use the N-word. He quoted a brother who used the N-word. xD

Even black communities are tired of the looting since many blacks and other non-whites owned those businesses. Not like white owned businesses would be smart enough to start one in the middle of black communities.
but looting is a separate issue from the MAIN , prevalent issue which is abuse of citizens by govt indirectly via 1) maladministration of tons of taxpayer funds that should have been used for overall national improvement and 2) systematic racism...America doesn't want to pay reparations, and you know what? IT OWES IT> Karma's gonna get America eventually, cuz it got everyone that messed up, from Saddam, to Hitler, doesn't matter, Trump's stupidity has a big cost, and we are still paying for it. At the end of the day, we got a reconfirmation recently that white people in America still dont treat minorities with enough respect. Problem is that the American culture and way is all about selfish individual greed and indulgence, AT ANY COST- enslave and make your workers poor so u can get rich fast, the rich cheap the tax system ALOt and the masses are left with the tax receipt losses. US needs to be a more fair society for everyone, not on the smartest, or the quickest, or the richest. because you know what? look what being so unequal is costing us, and im worried there's more to come...and the tables are turning for the US internationally too....so this is very new territory imo. Me personally, i am safe, my city has COVID, but im healthy, my job is fine and my life is otherwise good. but i want to protest though. the govt has never been weaker.

@925boy is a American Pakistani I believe? Or maybe I'm wrong?
No, Nigerian- American. whats good b? long time.

And I apologize - I didnt know that you were Nigerian, I thought your some Pakistani guy living in America. Anyway good to know.

No, he is anti-Pakistani.

is it socially acceptable for an Iranian American to use the N word??

Ahmadinejad doesn't care.... LOL. I always hated his economic policies, but could never get enough of his trolling.. the guy quotes tupac, doesn't get any better then that.

Why do you guys hate Ahmedi Nejad? I am a big fan of his, personally. Even followed his speech and the controversy around the time when he came to Columbia. Phenomenal speech. This guy portrayed a good image of Iran for other Muslim countries.

True, and yet one of the least politically active and influential groups in the US.
I agree, the worst. We have the owner of ebay (billionaire)...we have google's #5 or 6 employee (a billionaire), numerous other silicon valley and oil execs, real estate tycoons worth hundreds of millions and none of them do anything. Then on the Jewish side we have billionaires who fund FDD and UANI and AIPAC.....for shame!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranians_by_net_worth

Holy shit....half of them are Iranian Jews~ what the fuuuck! Lol, no wonder we can't get any rise out of them :hitwall:

Last edited:

Iranians are Middle Eastern looking. Whites can always tell us apart, even if we are light skinned. Our features are different.

Many Pakistanis also are more pale than whites, but it is not only about color but being Anglosaxon, German, Italian, Irish, etc.

But for Indian, I guess all look white.

Back
Top Bottom