What's new

Queen welcomes Turkish President

Excuse me I don't get your intention with your answer. In fact I don't understand it all, but let me clear myself;

-Turkey has never been a part of UK or is not a part of commonwealth, so Queen Elizabeth means nothing more than head of state of the UK for us.
-President Gul is the head of the state of Republic of Turkey. So we are admitting Queen Elizabeth his excellencies's equal.
-Nobody, even the Queen can or try to do knighting, duking, kinging His excellencies Gul.

His excellency, his highness, his royalty, Grand Master Chess Player Command Module Pilot Astronaut President of the Secular European Republic of the Kingdom of Turkiye ,Dr. Gul is the Moral and Spiritual Leader of the EU.

His excellency, his highness, his royalty, Grand Master Chess Player Command Module Pilot Astronaut President of the Secular European Republic of the Kingdom of Turkiye ,Dr. Gul is the Moral and Spiritual Leader of the EU.

well.... he is just an elected president!

I can understand your pain! but there is not much you can do about it! you have to live with it!

I guess you adore your beloved mullahs and ayatullahs so you better keep your complements for them :lol:

He(Ataturk) proved that Muslims have enough strength to have the world hear themselves, with founding Turkish Republic. With his death, the Muslim world lost his greatest hero. Although a hero like Ataturk standing in front of them as a source of inspiration, will Indian Muslims be agree to their current position?

Muhammad Ali Jinnah

jinnah.jpg

3_201111230546484060.jpg

His excellency, his royalty, his greatness, his majesticness President and Grand Master Chess Player Dr. Gul of the Secular European Republic of Turkiye, traveling by his royal horse carriage to Buckingham Palace.

You've been trolling for quite sometime now, how come the mods haven't banished the twerp ?

You forgot the title: Rocket and Space scientist

@ anyone, I dont get the humor. Whats up with that guy ?

Grand Master Chess Player Command Module Pilot Astronaut President of the Secular European Republic of the Kingdom of Turkiye ,

:lol:

The Secular European Republic of Turkiye is home to the Holy City of Istanbul. Some Muslims face Istanbul five times a day and pray in its direction.
I'm lost.... what does this suppose to mean????

just his North Korean mode is on! thats all

or he is trying to imply that we Turks are like North Koreans!? :lol:

6a00d8341c562c53ef01347fcf129f970c-800wi

His excellency, his highness, his royalty, Grand Master Chess Player Command Module Pilot Astronaut,Rocket and Space scientist, Moral and Spiritual Leader of humanity

...and he is being insulted by not being Knighted, year after year riding his royal horse carriage to the palace. At least he is not trying to ride the horse like Erdogan, guess what happened to him. Anyway, If I was a toork I be outraged by this insult.

Azena must be rolling in her cave and cursing the Queen.

...and he is being insulted by not being Knighted, year after year riding his royal horse carriage to the palace. At least he is not trying to ride the horse like Erdogan, guess what happened to him. Anyway, If I was a toork I be outraged by this insult.

Azena must be rolling in her cave and cursing the Queen.

Upps

wolf Hunter you are so mean!

really pissed off man :lol:

please visit our threads more often and keep us entertained!

Back
Top Bottom