What's new

Quaid e Azam did NOT have a British Passport

Frankly this seems like a waste of time. Guys in federal agencies always have their noses in heavenly clouds while trying to walk in the world of men making every effort to storm on us little pathetic beings. They are arrogant, stubborn and hard-headed.

By the way there is a lot of sifarish that goes around. How did you end up there? You probably know some MQM people, did they pull strings?

Those who say they are critics of the MQM never seem to criticize a thing about them and are the most funny people, in fact happen to be their diehard supporters. Did you see the Ajmal Pahari video confession? I could post it... but when you ignored proper cases I provided then I believe there is no power that can make you look critically or objectively at this situation.

:hitwall: Do note people will not take too kindly when their parents sacrifice to cross the border will be called a mistake, Pakistan's formation a mistake and Jinnah's ideology one as well. Don't say it in Karachi or you may not be able to bear the consequences.

You have launched another bomb. Man what the hell are you doing in such an important position? This is why we are losing both on the ethnic front and on the religious front. Wolves dress up like sheep and join our agencies. This is a huge revelation. I don't think I can ever respect these so-called agencies. Didn't they know who they were hiring?

You know this talk has depressed me beyond everything.

We do not call those who call partition a blunder patriots. Sorry. And if we do take up arms to the invaders in this hypothetical situation we will never murder civilians... in your case inspired by MQM and Taliban you will be bombing every poor person you find in the name of your war for urdu speakers or jihad or whatever you call it.

I believe you have not received a marriage proposal from @Zarvan yet who will fall in love upon witnessing your posts. Look @Secur Zarvan has a twin brother here. 2 in 1 package of ethno-fascism and terrorist-sympathizer all in one which comes with unlimited warranty. You can confront him, smack him but nothing will come out of it in the end. :rofl:

The corruption of the police not withstanding... this talk has worried me about the parhey likhey jahils working for our "federal government"...

By the way you are in a police office, most likely under them if you work for either the CID, Special Branch or Investigation branch. What are you complaining about. They are part of the police and work in conjunction with all other departments. I have no knowledge any other "federal agency" being there.

It would be best for your own health that you do not bring this up if you do not wish me to lose my temper, there is no patriotism in someone suggesting Pakistan's existence is a mistake. If it was turkey you would be hanged. I explained that Urdu-speakers chauvinism was one of the reasons for the fall of Bangladesh. It was our family's lack of respect for other cultures that led to it. Even now we say Urdu should be promoted, never Pashto, Sindhi or any other language should be promoted. What about them-they are our cultures too, make Pakistan rich too.

When you had a part to play and could have stopped what happened in 71 then you have no right to open your mouth in this matter. You dare to blame our Pakistan's formation for your incompetence?

You are like a stuck clock its needles cursed to stay where they are in a cruel monotony. No force can come and move you from your original stand just as none can clean the grime, ***** and feculence that mires your mind like a mucky viscous pool. I explained to you this assessment is very wrong and is not something we should teach our kids but I believe your parents might have had links to terrorist groups either MQM, Taliban or perhaps even foreign intelligence due to which you have been taught this. Self-gratification or making claims that our ethnic group did more or sacrificed more than the others and others did nothing is the very beginning of the problem.

Even if true it should never be said. I gave you examples of personalities too. But there is nothing that can be done for you.

There will be a gunman standing on my doorstep the moment I tell you who I am. Aren't you tired of torturing innocent people and bori band lashein?

An Indian would claim the partition was a mistake. A Pakistani would counter him and remind him that millions more of us would be dead if we were in one nation.Why is an MQM thug so interested in who I am? The only reason possibly could be that you are interested in murder of every other fellow who does not support the MQM.

You are in intelligence. So now chief? When is the next order coming from Altaf. What information do you pass off to him?

I am ex-lord of PNA. Strong support base. Right Wing Nationalist shifted to liberal nationalism. This statement is very similar to the abuse you inflicted on Chak Bamu-here u attack my loyalty to nation despite my strong statements in support of Pakistan, there you attacked a fellow Pakistanis background proving unfit for any role in a federal agency whatsoever.

I wonder why you guys think you have done more for the country than anyone else which is exactly what leads to idiots coming to power who believe they know everything. I don't boast about what I do and did.

It is better than being known as a traitor. You do not believe in Pakistan, you think the Taliban are good people. And we wonder how the country is being run. I don't understand when you do not admit anything can ever be wrong with MQM how you can deal with their criminals and murderers? You are to unobjective and primitive in thought. Too attached to a political party to be a good agent or cop.

Btw CID has rules since the rise in terrorism not to disclose identity. This sounds like wet farts to me.

I am supposed to believe you came there without sifarish? You don't believe in Pakistan, you support the taliban. Now I don't see any reason you should be in such a sensitive place if indeed you are not a liar with his pants on fire. What got you there?

Better that way. You can shoot anyone you want, no questions asked and definitely no witnesses. Mission accomplished James bond style, or maybe Kalu style (lollywood political gangster movie) in your case.

I LIVE IN KARACHI. I am here now. I am a journalist-currently sick. I have done all I could to fix every issue in Pakistan and that is why I challenge bigots like you. One thing I have done is build goodwill between the various groups instead of attacking every other ethnic group or demanding extra rights. Whatever is given to me I will accept in my nationalism. I do not err or cry, I hurt over how things turned out and my sacrifice may never be recognized but in Nationalism you ask nothing in return.

By the way Australia never bothered to check your background. Support for terrorism-both ethnic and religious including support for Taliban? While I was in Canada I wondered what these guys problem was with a bunch of secularist students for godsake. Why us Nationalists? It was because we were developing a political identity and that scared them out of their pants, made them piss right in those dirty pyjamas gifted by US of A.

If these countries spent half as much time dealing with people like you there wouldn't be a problem. But then I can see why Australia left you alone despite being a Taliban supporter. It hasn't got anything to do with them... as long as you guys go home and kill innocent Pakistanis in abundance-nothing to do with Australia, US or Canada. You can see the same with their foreign policy and how Allah Nazar is sitting outside as well at total ease. As long as the murderers attack Pakistanis everything is perfectly fine. No wonder a lot of people cheer when their soldiers die.

I even noticed one such guy. Was shocked. Never heard those useless canucks troubling him. Is the australian citizenship for quick escape in case the **** hits the fan for your political party?

Find a good, solid wall. Now paint all of it with rhino glue or construction adhesive glue. Stick your bum to this wall. Name the wall MQM. You will finally realize what your problem actually is. Even then you may not.

My job is not to defend those factions. All of them took part in killings. And don't blame the military for doing its job. We Karachites want the army to arrive and finish these MQM and other terrorists once and for all.

What is your role in providing guns to MQM?

Only a fool can deny that NOT ONE of the 3576 criminal cases against Altaf Hussain and MQM are true. Not one? And you say you are impartial. It is a sad state of the Sindh police. Someone says hire this guy or the recruiter is as bigoted as you you will be hired immediately.

Now you are a part of a federal intelligence agency... this is a lot of fun. Which one? The office you told me about there is CID which is the only good one. It is actually under the Sindh police whichi itself is under the ministry of interior. Lol. You are criticizing the same police you work for later on?

You have said everything now why don't you tell us each and every thing? Sindh police comes under the ministry of interior but basically it is run almost completely by the Provincial and Local governments with influences from smaller political parties. IGP Sindh is Fayaz Ahmed Leghari who has relatives all over the Sindh government. A Leghari was also involved in ensuring the release of Zardari.

Also another thing. I am a journalist and that itself involves very heavy research so in other words am a researcher too. I have every statistic from every related department. You cannot beat me in a debate. Your job is to investigate if what you say is true. My job to find issues, write articles on them and work to solve them.

Here you say this... then you say this:

Now you are a Sindhi-why is this affecting you? We were supposed to merge according to what Quaid E Azam actually said... so no issue if a Sindhi getting the role

I already gave you the population statistics. They make up more than 60%+ of the population of the province. Its very natural. Personally I believe, yeah no harm in having one Urdu-speaker but perhaps you don't know the chief minister is elected by the provincial assembly of Sindh which is dominated by PPP which your MQM is in an alliance with. If it was such an issue why didn't you quit? By the way Ishratul Ibad Khan is the longest serving governor in the history of Sindh. Average time for a governor is 1-2 years. Serving from 2002. Strange no?

I am seriously worried about your mentality. No wonder terrorists go free in this city. I thought usually an ethnic bigot was different from a religious one-you are a 2 in 1 package mistakenly imported from India. Why don't you shoot your parents who moved there. After all if partition was a mistake it was their mistake too. Why did they move? Being an MQM gun-slinger I believe this no major issue for you.

Lol. The qouta isn't implemented actually. You will notice this in the figures for people serving in Bangal government in 70's before it broke up. The population of Bengalis working for the federal government was lower than their real population percentage in the province.

Another thing is there is a 2% qouta for disabled people in government jobs. Lol. Try and find one person who meets the qouta. Who are you trying to fool, Chaundhry sahab of Australia? We know the rot. Chaudhry Aslam of anti-extremist cell of CID even hangs around with many girls and is drunk half the time. We know your life-style and how you look down on ordinary citizens.

Looks like you have made all plans to put me in jail and torture me. You don't need American imput for that... congratulations at least you make some decisions on your own MashaAllah being the Taliban/MQM supporter you are, Allah will surely reward you for your stupidity. Perhaps those that were involved the release of a number of TTP militants were from there too?

Stop sitting there with your legs on the table and ordering Sindhis and Pashtuns around. Personally I believe you are a wannabe CID guy. :lol:

Bhutto's mistakes and stupid allegations left and right are not the topic of this debate. It is the comparison of terrorist Altaf with Quaid E Azam which would set any patriots hair on fire.

Lol. Did your MQM boss tell you that? I checked. No qouta whatsoever has been applied for jobs in radio Pakistan. Stop posting rubbish. Please. You made me waste 45 minutes today. Also no Baloch at all for radio Pakistan. There is no qouta system for directors. They are brought forth on merit and capability alone.

I have a question, no ridicule, no mocking you despite being a terrorist. Lets suppose you aren't trying to copy Akshay Kumar and are indeed in a federal agency. You aren't disengaged from race so lets say there is an MQM terrorist who murders 10-20 people. He is arrested. Are you going to do your job without prejudice? You think Taliban are freedom fighters, are you going to arrest them or release them in dead of night just like in the reports I have been receiving? Serious question.

Is it the same thing if someone else (lets say me-hypothetically) says he is calling an idiot an idiot?

I have never come across such a ridiculous case. But your knowledge on the matter is amazing-being the MQM's mole in the federal agencies, probably in spare time siphoning off classified information off to India.

Exactly. In that video he looked like he was about to burst out crying like a child, he was wounded and tortured brutally. By the way my source says he has been freed. Did you play a hand in that?

Stop warning everyone and trying to scare them being in a federal agency and all. We all know that police uses torture as a means of extracting confessions and solving cases. Usually 90% are right, they have no other means-thats at least what the police officers told me though it doesn't make it right. Also you are first under the Sindh police which is itself under the Federal government.

The 15K murdered have a larger population of Sindhis than urdu-speakers...

The Pashtuns chauvinists say i am not Pashtun, you and your gangsters say I am not a Muhajir. Perhaps I am not, I am a Pakistani Nationalist. What the hell are you? Clear proof that there are douches in federal agencies. :lol:
Sir I am a Proud Muslim unlike some liberal jerks who are too busy in eating **** of their American masters and as Muslims when we have a state we see what are the orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW not what Mr Jinah has said or not because for Muslim authority is ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW not Jinah or any one else

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir I am a Proud Muslim unlike some liberal jerks who are too busy in eating **** of their American masters and as Muslims when we have a state we see what are the orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW not what Mr Jinah has said or not because for Muslim authority is ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW not Jinah or any one else
no, Jinnah's Pakistan is what everyone wants, not some mullah republic state.

no, Jinnah's Pakistan is what everyone wants, not some mullah republic state.
We want Pakistan where laws of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW are implemented but those who are traitors of Islam and touts of kufr want something else

We want Pakistan where laws of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW are implemented but those who are traitors of Islam and touts of kufr want something else
Depends on who you consider 'we', maybe taliban?

Frankly this seems like a waste of time. Guys in federal agencies always have their noses in heavenly clouds while trying to walk in the world of men making every effort to storm on us little pathetic beings. They are arrogant, stubborn and hard-headed.

By the way there is a lot of sifarish that goes around. How did you end up there? You probably know some MQM people, did they pull strings?

Haven't I given my point of view clearly enough in the previous post? I mean how retarded are you???

Those who say they are critics of the MQM never seem to criticize a thing about them and are the most funny people, in fact happen to be their diehard supporters. Did you see the Ajmal Pahari video confession? I could post it... but when you ignored proper cases I provided then I believe there is no power that can make you look critically or objectively at this situation.

I have seen Pahari's video and a lot of other videos too including those that were aired every night before 9:00pm khabarnama on PTV during the early 90's, and I have given you my opinion on coercion tactics of LEA's and also that statements made under duress are inadmissible in the court of law, for a very valid reason. They may be beyond the reach of understanding of only those who have very low IQ.

:hitwall: Do note people will not take too kindly when their parents sacrifice to cross the border will be called a mistake, Pakistan's formation a mistake and Jinnah's ideology one as well. Don't say it in Karachi or you may not be able to bear the consequences.

Yet again, only a retard would continue to post things that I have been saying as if any contradiction exists.

You have launched another bomb. Man what the hell are you doing in such an important position? This is why we are losing both on the ethnic front and on the religious front. Wolves dress up like sheep and join our agencies. This is a huge revelation. I don't think I can ever respect these so-called agencies. Didn't they know who they were hiring?

You know this talk has depressed me beyond everything.

And the idiocy continues, unparalleled and unabating. Talibaan were, are and will remain our assets but dumb kids like you cannot understand it. Kid, go and learn, even the US declares them "Not Enemies" and is holding negotiations with them wherever possible.

We do not call those who call partition a blunder patriots. Sorry. And if we do take up arms to the invaders in this hypothetical situation we will never murder civilians... in your case inspired by MQM and Taliban you will be bombing every poor person you find in the name of your war for urdu speakers or jihad or whatever you call it.

I believe you have not received a marriage proposal from @Zarvan yet who will fall in love upon witnessing your posts. Look @Secur Zarvan has a twin brother here. 2 in 1 package of ethno-fascism and terrorist-sympathizer all in one which comes with unlimited warranty. You can confront him, smack him but nothing will come out of it in the end. :rofl:

People are such dumb ***** that they are unable to differentiate b/w a freedom fighter and a terrorist. Most cannot even understand the concepts. Only the absolutely dumb or the absolute tyrants consider Talibaan as terrorists. Smart people know the difference b/w Talibaan and TTP.

The corruption of the police not withstanding... this talk has worried me about the parhey likhey jahils working for our "federal government"...

By the way you are in a police office, most likely under them if you work for either the CID, Special Branch or Investigation branch. What are you complaining about. They are part of the police and work in conjunction with all other departments. I have no knowledge any other "federal agency" being there.

CID/Special Branch & Police are all Provincial LEA's. I told you that I am an officer of an intelligence agency of the Federal Government. You lack even the most primitive of difference b/w an LEA and an intelligence agency and the matters are compounded further when you confuse federal & provincial subjects.

I can personally explain the difference in my office where I will even offer you tea/coffee in a decent office environment.

It would be best for your own health that you do not bring this up if you do not wish me to lose my temper, there is no patriotism in someone suggesting Pakistan's existence is a mistake. If it was turkey you would be hanged. I explained that Urdu-speakers chauvinism was one of the reasons for the fall of Bangladesh. It was our family's lack of respect for other cultures that led to it. Even now we say Urdu should be promoted, never Pashto, Sindhi or any other language should be promoted. What about them-they are our cultures too, make Pakistan rich too.

When you had a part to play and could have stopped what happened in 71 then you have no right to open your mouth in this matter. You dare to blame our Pakistan's formation for your incompetence?

Damn your understanding! Whoever said anything about the existence of Pakistan being a mistake??? I can only call your existence a mistake, after reading the same posts again and again. And all first world countries have forged unity under 1 language, not multiple languages. A single language unites helps people understand each other clearly and helps unite them. Why is that so hard to understand? Furthermore, Urdu is understood and spoken throughout the country. It is the forth larges used language in the world!!

'71 happened because Bangladesh was physically away from us, had it been linked to us physically, no power would have been able to divide us. And that's my stand.

You are like a stuck clock its needles cursed to stay where they are in a cruel monotony. No force can come and move you from your original stand just as none can clean the grime, ***** and feculence that mires your mind like a mucky viscous pool. I explained to you this assessment is very wrong and is not something we should teach our kids but I believe your parents might have had links to terrorist groups either MQM, Taliban or perhaps even foreign intelligence due to which you have been taught this. Self-gratification or making claims that our ethnic group did more or sacrificed more than the others and others did nothing is the very beginning of the problem.

Even if true it should never be said. I gave you examples of personalities too. But there is nothing that can be done for you.

When you bring in my parents in your bullshit, you are upsetting me and that's not what I want to be. Here I am willing to explain everything to you in person and you hell bent on insulting me and my family and that too because you are an ignorant little fool!

There will be a gunman standing on my doorstep the moment I tell you who I am. Aren't you tired of torturing innocent people and bori band lashein?

An Indian would claim the partition was a mistake. A Pakistani would counter him and remind him that millions more of us would be dead if we were in one nation.Why is an MQM thug so interested in who I am? The only reason possibly could be that you are interested in murder of every other fellow who does not support the MQM.

I can only state on the forum that I do not command any hitman and that I neither go around killing people nor do I order hits. All that I can say is that I am in a position to convince people more in person then on forums as on forums there's only so much that a person can say or explain without the topic going out of hand.

You are more than welcome to bring in your friends to my office (which is an official Government of Pakistan Building) and people on the forum would know you are coming to see me. What more can I offer you, perhaps I can come to your office, alone?

You are in intelligence. So now chief? When is the next order coming from Altaf. What information do you pass off to him?

I am ex-lord of PNA. Strong support base. Right Wing Nationalist shifted to liberal nationalism. This statement is very similar to the abuse you inflicted on Chak Bamu-here u attack my loyalty to nation despite my strong statements in support of Pakistan, there you attacked a fellow Pakistanis background proving unfit for any role in a federal agency whatsoever.

I wonder why you guys think you have done more for the country than anyone else which is exactly what leads to idiots coming to power who believe they know everything. I don't boast about what I do and did.

I was hoping that you would have realized, as did Chak Bamu, that I wasn't attacking anyone's loyalty but rather defending the loyalty of those who migrated after partition. Do you think people who did not have to migrate sacrificed the same as those who migrated?

It is better than being known as a traitor. You do not believe in Pakistan, you think the Taliban are good people. And we wonder how the country is being run. I don't understand when you do not admit anything can ever be wrong with MQM how you can deal with their criminals and murderers? You are to unobjective and primitive in thought. Too attached to a political party to be a good agent or cop.

Btw CID has rules since the rise in terrorism not to disclose identity. This sounds like wet farts to me.

And the deliberate attempts to ignore my posts and continue with your nonsense rhetoric. I am at times forced to wonder what your real objective here is, what agenda you have.

I am supposed to believe you came there without sifarish? You don't believe in Pakistan, you support the taliban. Now I don't see any reason you should be in such a sensitive place if indeed you are not a liar with his pants on fire. What got you there?

I guess you will have to come and see for yourself what I have here.

Better that way. You can shoot anyone you want, no questions asked and definitely no witnesses. Mission accomplished James bond style, or maybe Kalu style (lollywood political gangster movie) in your case.

And the nonsense continues.......

I LIVE IN KARACHI. I am here now. I am a journalist-currently sick. I have done all I could to fix every issue in Pakistan and that is why I challenge bigots like you. One thing I have done is build goodwill between the various groups instead of attacking every other ethnic group or demanding extra rights. Whatever is given to me I will accept in my nationalism. I do not err or cry, I hurt over how things turned out and my sacrifice may never be recognized but in Nationalism you ask nothing in return.

See, you keep claiming that you are in Karachi but at the same time you refuse to come to my officer or to invite me to yours. How do I confirm you claim, which should I consider bogus?

By the way Australia never bothered to check your background. Support for terrorism-both ethnic and religious including support for Taliban? While I was in Canada I wondered what these guys problem was with a bunch of secularist students for godsake. Why us Nationalists? It was because we were developing a political identity and that scared them out of their pants, made them piss right in those dirty pyjamas gifted by US of A.

If these countries spent half as much time dealing with people like you there wouldn't be a problem. But then I can see why Australia left you alone despite being a Taliban supporter. It hasn't got anything to do with them... as long as you guys go home and kill innocent Pakistanis in abundance-nothing to do with Australia, US or Canada. You can see the same with their foreign policy and how Allah Nazar is sitting outside as well at total ease. As long as the murderers attack Pakistanis everything is perfectly fine. No wonder a lot of people cheer when their soldiers die.

I even noticed one such guy. Was shocked. Never heard those useless canucks troubling him. Is the australian citizenship for quick escape in case the **** hits the fan for your political party?

The dual citizenship is to ensure that my children get the best possible education anywhere they want in the world. I'd much rather have educational institutes in Pakistan that rival the best of institutes around the world but that looks like a very distant dream.

Find a good, solid wall. Now paint all of it with rhino glue or construction adhesive glue. Stick your bum to this wall. Name the wall MQM. You will finally realize what your problem actually is. Even then you may not.

My job is not to defend those factions. All of them took part in killings. And don't blame the military for doing its job. We Karachites want the army to arrive and finish these MQM and other terrorists once and for all.

And again you have given yourself away. No self respecting Karachiite wants any military operation in Karachi. Matter of fact, no sane person would consider any military operation anywhere they live. Military is trained for a very specific purpose and that does not include policing their own citizens.

On the other hand, you should encourage investment in development of capacity and training of personnel of LEA's, they will prove to be a permanent solution.

What is your role in providing guns to MQM?

Identical to yours of making sense.....Zilch!!

Only a fool can deny that NOT ONE of the 3576 criminal cases against Altaf Hussain and MQM are true. Not one? And you say you are impartial. It is a sad state of the Sindh police. Someone says hire this guy or the recruiter is as bigoted as you you will be hired immediately.

I said most of the cases are false and bogus, not all. How can I say that all of those cases were false when I haven't even seen all the cases?

And you are indeed correct on 1 thing, finally. Sindh Police is in a sad state of affairs because of politicization over the decades.

Now you are a part of a federal intelligence agency... this is a lot of fun. Which one? The office you told me about there is CID which is the only good one. It is actually under the Sindh police whichi itself is under the ministry of interior. Lol. You are criticizing the same police you work for later on?

You have said everything now why don't you tell us each and every thing? Sindh police comes under the ministry of interior but basically it is run almost completely by the Provincial and Local governments with influences from smaller political parties. IGP Sindh is Fayaz Ahmed Leghari who has relatives all over the Sindh government. A Leghari was also involved in ensuring the release of Zardari.

Also another thing. I am a journalist and that itself involves very heavy research so in other words am a researcher too. I have every statistic from every related department. You cannot beat me in a debate. Your job is to investigate if what you say is true. My job to find issues, write articles on them and work to solve them.

Let me explain even further, Sindh Police and all allied entities & LEA's under the provincial government report to the advisor to interior minister. The advisor to the interior minister is sort of a provincial interior minister who serves under the federal interior minister. If you were indeed a journalist, you would have known that too.

And my job is not to 'investigate' anything, the role of my agency is to gather intelligence, analyze it, disseminate reports and directions for actions to LEA's. Furthermore, my agency is an autonomous body, which means that it does not report to any ministry.

Here you say this... then you say this:

Now you are a Sindhi-why is this affecting you? We were supposed to merge according to what Quaid E Azam actually said... so no issue if a Sindhi getting the role

I already gave you the population statistics. They make up more than 60%+ of the population of the province. Its very natural. Personally I believe, yeah no harm in having one Urdu-speaker but perhaps you don't know the chief minister is elected by the provincial assembly of Sindh which is dominated by PPP which your MQM is in an alliance with. If it was such an issue why didn't you quit? By the way Ishratul Ibad Khan is the longest serving governor in the history of Sindh. Average time for a governor is 1-2 years. Serving from 2002. Strange no?

As I explained previously that it is no big deal holding the seat of the Governor as there is hardly anything that he/she can do expect serve as chancellor of Government Universities, which is unless Governor's rule is imposed!

And it does not affect me as such when there has never been an Urdu speaking CM. My attempt was merely to prove that the power in Sindh has always resided with Sindhis (PPP basically).

I am seriously worried about your mentality. No wonder terrorists go free in this city. I thought usually an ethnic bigot was different from a religious one-you are a 2 in 1 package mistakenly imported from India. Why don't you shoot your parents who moved there. After all if partition was a mistake it was their mistake too. Why did they move? Being an MQM gun-slinger I believe this no major issue for you.

I honestly believe that you have crossed the lines once too often. Any decent person would not have brought in parents. Your consistent attempts of dragging my family forces me to say 1 thing, if I knew your parents I would most likely feel like shooting them before you for not strangling your sorry being at birth!!

Lol. The qouta isn't implemented actually. You will notice this in the figures for people serving in Bangal government in 70's before it broke up. The population of Bengalis working for the federal government was lower than their real population percentage in the province.

Another thing is there is a 2% qouta for disabled people in government jobs. Lol. Try and find one person who meets the qouta. Who are you trying to fool, Chaundhry sahab of Australia? We know the rot. Chaudhry Aslam of anti-extremist cell of CID even hangs around with many girls and is drunk half the time. We know your life-style and how you look down on ordinary citizens.

Perhaps the quota is not implemented in letter & spirit but all attempts are secured to adhere to it as otherwise all departments have to face Government Audit on recruitment and every step and decision has to be justified else the matter is raised with the senate's standing committee.

Looks like you have made all plans to put me in jail and torture me. You don't need American imput for that... congratulations at least you make some decisions on your own MashaAllah being the Taliban/MQM supporter you are, Allah will surely reward you for your stupidity. Perhaps those that were involved the release of a number of TTP militants were from there too?

Stop sitting there with your legs on the table and ordering Sindhis and Pashtuns around. Personally I believe you are a wannabe CID guy. :lol:

You will find me quite pleasant in person, which is all I can. I have never once threatened you despite your moronic comments and personal attacks. I can only request you, once again, to come see this wannabe.

Bhutto's mistakes and stupid allegations left and right are not the topic of this debate. It is the comparison of terrorist Altaf with Quaid E Azam which would set any patriots hair on fire.

There can be no comparison b/w AH and Quaid-e-Azam. AH merely attempted to defend his position by hiding behind Quaid.

Lol. Did your MQM boss tell you that? I checked. No qouta whatsoever has been applied for jobs in radio Pakistan. Stop posting rubbish. Please. You made me waste 45 minutes today. Also no Baloch at all for radio Pakistan. There is no qouta system for directors. They are brought forth on merit and capability alone.

I have a question, no ridicule, no mocking you despite being a terrorist. Lets suppose you aren't trying to copy Akshay Kumar and are indeed in a federal agency. You aren't disengaged from race so lets say there is an MQM terrorist who murders 10-20 people. He is arrested. Are you going to do your job without prejudice? You think Taliban are freedom fighters, are you going to arrest them or release them in dead of night just like in the reports I have been receiving? Serious question.

I would follow the SOP to the letter and my own organizations authority and ACT/ORDANANCE on the matter.

And listen again, there is quota on all Government Positions, position wise and not in general as otherwise any 1 ethnicity would fill up all the senior most positions.

Is it the same thing if someone else (lets say me-hypothetically) says he is calling an idiot an idiot?

Technically, you are an idiot, so no!

I have never come across such a ridiculous case. But your knowledge on the matter is amazing-being the MQM's mole in the federal agencies, probably in spare time siphoning off classified information off to India.

Exactly. In that video he looked like he was about to burst out crying like a child, he was wounded and tortured brutally. By the way my source says he has been freed. Did you play a hand in that?

Stop warning everyone and trying to scare them being in a federal agency and all. We all know that police uses torture as a means of extracting confessions and solving cases. Usually 90% are right, they have no other means-thats at least what the police officers told me though it doesn't make it right. Also you are first under the Sindh police which is itself under the Federal government.

Have explained more then I should have to someone who is not interested in understanding anything.

The 15K murdered have a larger population of Sindhis than urdu-speakers...

The Pashtuns chauvinists say i am not Pashtun, you and your gangsters say I am not a Muhajir. Perhaps I am not, I am a Pakistani Nationalist. What the hell are you? Clear proof that there are douches in federal agencies. :lol:

More BS!! All the 15k that MQM quotes were Urdu speaking.

Also I have to ask @Mav3rick didn't you say you had dual citizenship of Australia? By law it is not allowed to serve anywhere in the police or in any federal agency most particularly some agency that has to deal with sensitive intelligence matters concerning foreign (possibly) hostile nations for someone who has dual citizenship. I can confirm this tomorrow, maybe rules have changed or you work for a branch or cell that is different. Can you tell me your name and your officer in charge? You have made this fact known so you are probably part of "overt" operations teams rather than covert though through a contact I know CID bigwigs has told every employee on account of terrorism situation to hide his identity and not be too open about it. Those guys have no uniform either.

Your ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds! There is no law against dual citizens to work as a Government Officer. The law that you are referring to, in supreme stupidity, restricts dual citizens from holding public offices.

Maverick I believe you may be a liar and I suspect your intentions on this website. Even @darkinsky has honor. He refused to defend the partition speech despite all his major flaws. You are different. Are you an Indian national? Liars get caught eventually. Many people here have been caught with dual accounts trying to bash Pakistan or accentuate ethnic/religious conflict.

Yaar tu kabhi aa ke mil to le, teri saari kasar durr na ker dun to jo dil chahe likh dena yahan!

Wrong sir. Very wrong. You have no idea. Punjabis literally gave up their language for Urdu. This is a well-known fact. Only someone who is totally ignorant of post-partition Punjabi ethos can say this. Most unfortunate.

LO WOH BHI KEHTAY HAIN BE-NANG-O-NAAAM HAI
YEH JANTA TO KABHI GHAR KO NAH LUTATA MAIN.

Punjabis gave up Punjabi for Pakistan and so did Bengalis but had it not been Urdu, would Punjab have accepted Bangla as the National language of Pakistan? That's my whole point that if it had not been a neutral language then everyone would have demanded their own language as the National language, hence the part of Urdu in bringing people closer on common ground.

In your replies you assert that you do not know where you have insulted any ethnicity. I can tell you for sure that you have done it. Does not matter much in grand scheme of things. But it does hurt nonetheless.

Personally I don't believe I have insulted any ethnicity, perhaps my post has been misunderstood but I would very much like to know where exactly I have done so to either be able to correct myself or defend the post with clarity on the subject.

Haven't I given my point of view clearly enough in the previous post? I mean how retarded are you???

People don't forgive those who call partition a mistake. You are simply not understanding the seriousness of what you said!

I have seen Pahari's video and a lot of other videos too including those that were aired every night before 9:00pm khabarnama on PTV during the early 90's, and I have given you my opinion on coercion tactics of LEA's and also that statements made under duress are inadmissible in the court of law, for a very valid reason. They may be beyond the reach of understanding of only those who have very low IQ.

I have to ask? Does Ajmal Pahari look coerced here? :lol:

You are such an MQM supporter you can't understand the simple fact. The entire country knows Ajmal Pahari is a mass murderer and you are defending him. I have severe doubts you are in an investigative agency. The people working in these agencies have to be disengaged from ethnic identity and cannot in anyway support a mass murderer.

Yet again, only a retard would continue to post things that I have been saying as if any contradiction exists.

I think you need simple logic and analytical skills being a baby playing with blocks dreaming of being a federal agent. Have you watched too many spy movies? Next part in bold and some parts color-marked for you so that each time your brain stops functioning you can look at this to comprehend that you are advocating treason to the Pakistani state.

Simple logical skills for you:
Lets say A is equal to B and B is equal to C and C is D.
What does this mean? That A, B, C and D are exactly the SAME.

Now lets say A stands for Altaf Hussain calling partition a mistake and India should give "panah" to poor oppressed urdu-speakers like Ajmal Pahari who trained with terrorists.

Now A equals B so B means that the formation of Pakistan was a mistake, in other words meaning Pakistan should never have been born.

Now A and B equal C so C means that Jinnah was a fool and his Pakistan theory, his sacrifice for us was a major mistake.

Now A,B and C equal D so D means that all migrants or Muhajirs are idiots, our fathers, parents, grandfathers, great-grandfathers and every single person who sacrificed property, families in what is now India, wealth only and only because they had a BELIEF in Pakistan and its ideology and were ready to die for it (200,000 probably did!) and believed that movement across the border for this noble cause was RIGHT. You said they were wrong.

Later, you make the comment that I am being PERSONAL. You said and supported A and that means D. So basically what you have done is killed your parents and forefathers ideology and a person who does that can shoot his parents as well, which is why you are a horrible choice for such a position. I would expect better of our agencies but if you are in there it means no problem of Pakistan can be solved. Do note I did not say you shot your parents-you have done it already and may do it in the physical sense too and you are the one who has said this by that comment.

And the idiocy continues, unparalleled and unabating. Talibaan were, are and will remain our assets but dumb kids like you cannot understand it. Kid, go and learn, even the US declares them "Not Enemies" and is holding negotiations with them wherever possible.

There is a serious problem. I have no clue what you are doing there. About 6 months ago when I was speaking to your ideological cousins from across the border in Afghanistan one of them said something useful for the first and last time an Afghan has said something useful. I said Afghans hate us... etc etc. He said Afghans don't hate you... they only hate those kind of people who celebrate when a bomb goes off in Afghanistan while condemning a blast in Pakistan. You look at it 80% of the Afghan Taliban's casualties are Afghan nationals not even US forces. Proves how callous we are and the wrong policies of some people.

I have severe doubts you are in any agency and are an Indian trying to take advantage of ethnic faultlines and at the same time trying to prove ISI is responsible for terrorism in Afghanistan and India. No so-called "Muhajir" has the energy to argue with a Pakistani Nationalist of "Muhajir" birth with stats and figures.

People are such dumb ***** that they are unable to differentiate b/w a freedom fighter and a terrorist. Most cannot even understand the concepts. Only the absolutely dumb or the absolute tyrants consider Talibaan as terrorists. Smart people know the difference b/w Talibaan and TTP.

Only the dumb can turn a blind eye to the suffering of an innocent, whether the victim is an Afghan National (who I severely dislike, I may add because of their hatred of Pakistan) or an innocent Pashtun/Sindhi/Baloch/Punjabi murdered by the MQM. Only a callous butcher can after doing this seek to obfuscate the evidence that these parties were indeed involved in heinous crimes (MQM and Taliban)... the distinction between Afghan Taliban and TTP is necessary I believe but not to shower the Afghan Taliban with rose petals but to understand our priorities (Those militants attacking Pakistani citizens)

CID/Special Branch & Police are all Provincial LEA's. I told you that I am an officer of an intelligence agency of the Federal Government. You lack even the most primitive of difference b/w an LEA and an intelligence agency and the matters are compounded further when you confuse federal & provincial subjects.

Why do they come under the Interior ministry? From what I heard the management is largely left to Provincial governments. The place you told me... I asked around. Only police and related departments exist there as far as they know. If it is a hidden ISI office or something those places are supposed to remain unknown. lol. Who gave you permission to tell everyone their locations? Or is this a silly game you are playing with your 10 year old cousins just because being a federal agent sounds cool?

I can personally explain the difference in my office where I will even offer you tea/coffee in a decent office environment.

I seriously doubt your intentions. Also this seems weird. You do not mention which agency you work for. You do not mention what your name is. You do not mention what your boss's name is. Now if you did I would know where to go. But I mean this is amazing! No information whatsoever except directing me to the building known as the Sindh Police Headquarters which has at least 500 employees?

How do you work, I wonder or are you usually spending time slobbing whiskey while terrorists run scot-free?

Damn your understanding! Whoever said anything about the existence of Pakistan being a mistake???

Refer to the earlier points made about A being equal to B, C and D. Altaf's speech called partition a mistake-you support it and stand by it. Partition not happening means Pakistan wouldn't have been formed. Do you even understand this and how this is treason to Pakistan? Can you tell me the name of your boss or superior officer?

Also I might send someone in 2-3 months with a team of Aaj news if I can develop contact. About time there is a show about politicization and chauvinism based on ethnicity in the top echelons of power.

I can only call your existence a mistake, after reading the same posts again and again. And all first world countries have forged unity under 1 language, not multiple languages. A single language unites helps people understand each other clearly and helps unite them. Why is that so hard to understand? Furthermore, Urdu is understood and spoken throughout the country. It is the forth larges used language in the world!!

Do you ever listen to anything? The purpose of Urdu being a neutral language was "neutralized" when Muhajirs developed a separate identity and the "Muhajir" identity as a name for themselves. They spoke Urdu and had to learn no other language. Others have to know 3 languages at least with many knowing more than that while we only speak Urdu which is taught at home and English which is taught at school. You guys have everything easy and you dare to insult others and look down at their languages. I will learn the language of every province because I love every inch of Pakistan-not just Karachi or in your case India. If we had merged as Sindhis it would have been a neutral language because no group would have his language imposed on others. A separate identity is harmful to Pakistan.

I am not defending Urdu or attacking it. I am stating a fact about the mindset of Urdu-speakers who believe everything must remain in their favor and even when it is want more and cry about non-existent oppression. Being born in such a family from childhood I have been hearing abuse for Pashtuns, Punjabis and others. Its our families average mindset, the average thinking of an MQM supporter.

'71 happened because Bangladesh was physically away from us, had it been linked to us physically, no power would have been able to divide us. And that's my stand.

I deny this. How do Falklanders identify with British despite being near South America, how is Reunion which is full of Indians and Persians who have no link to Franks and is so far away near Madagascar, Africa? How does Spain control islands near Australia? No one thought of kicking them out.

This rubbish is promoted by the government and army because they mishandled a severe problem and made it worse causing the loss of half our nation. You can take pride that you were part of it and are now taking part in formation of Jinnahpur for Altaf Hussain.

When you bring in my parents in your bullshit, you are upsetting me and that's not what I want to be. Here I am willing to explain everything to you in person and you hell bent on insulting me and my family and that too because you are an ignorant little fool!

You can't murder everyone you don't agree with in torture cells, what do you want to explain that you can't explain here? If you really are with a federal agency I have seen and researched Pakistanis being framed on false charges in Canada while you sit on your bums, innocent people disappearing from Pakistan and ending up in America. That isn't being stopped how will anything else be stopped?

I know this is MQM policy but try to understand that being a terrorist for them is not good for your future. Eventually all bad people suffer.

Also I did not insult your family. I just explained that by saying partition was a mistake you were basically saying it was better for your parents to have been murdered rather than coming to Pakistan, or for Pakistan to be formed. You said it not me. You can't put words in my mouth! This is such a lie. I told you that you had killed your parents ideologically (by calling Pakistan a mistake) and one who does that can kill them physically too.

Learn A,B,C and D again. Sorry, look at the colored parts and what happens when A is equal to B, C and D. Simple mathematics.

I can only state on the forum that I do not command any hitman and that I neither go around killing people nor do I order hits. All that I can say is that I am in a position to convince people more in person then on forums as on forums there's only so much that a person can say or explain without the topic going out of hand.

If you can't debate on a forum then I have to ask you why are you here? To defend MQM or Taliban? You can do that on their website, join their rallies, recruit fighters etc.

Why do you keep saying that. If you can convince me in person tell me the exact location of your office, your name and that of your boss.

You are more than welcome to bring in your friends to my office (which is an official Government of Pakistan Building) and people on the forum would know you are coming to see me. What more can I offer you, perhaps I can come to your office, alone?

There was a time when a politician in PMLN called me and offered a low level party position, lots of women, drugs and a salary. Even some of my Nationalist friends told me to say yes, one of us will be in government and we can start changing things-you will get to the top very quickly anyway. I got pretty angry as I have principles. You can't bribe opponents.

When did I say I have an office? I have an ulcer and am sitting at home. My interviews are usually conducted on the net or by phone.

I was hoping that you would have realized, as did Chak Bamu, that I wasn't attacking anyone's loyalty but rather defending the loyalty of those who migrated after partition. Do you think people who did not have to migrate sacrificed the same as those who migrated?

Yes, and even if they didn't sacrifice as much as migrants it is not something we should preach or say. This nation is for all of us and we are to live and die with them. We take part in self-gratification and say I did more than you we are the progneiters of a senseless ethnic conflict, something at which MQM supporters excel.

Chak Bamu is still stating you were insulting his ethnicity. But MQM people don't even notice they are racists. Its their mindsets.

And the deliberate attempts to ignore my posts and continue with your nonsense rhetoric. I am at times forced to wonder what your real objective here is, what agenda you have.

You can be sure I never ignore the post of a bigot. I am sick-if I can stop the bigot from dividing my people-I will do it.

Also copying things others say proves you have no ingenuity. My objective and my agenda are the growth, prosperity and defense of my Pakistani motherland. My country is my life and for it I will die.

I guess you will have to come and see for yourself what I have here.

Let me guess. Kalashnikov rifle, sword, knife, what other torture tools do you have there?

And the nonsense continues.......

It does. :agree:

See, you keep claiming that you are in Karachi but at the same time you refuse to come to my officer or to invite me to yours. How do I confirm you claim, which should I consider bogus?

I am an independent journalist. I do not have an office. lol.
I send my articles to news agencies and newspapers and hope they are accepted. If they are I get some money.

Man are you mentally unstable? Where should I come? Who should I ask for among 100's of employees, genius about a guy named Mav3rick who is a kid on his computer?

The dual citizenship is to ensure that my children get the best possible education anywhere they want in the world. I'd much rather have educational institutes in Pakistan that rival the best of institutes around the world but that looks like a very distant dream.

I am not surprised your children are abroad. You did not send them to India?

And again you have given yourself away. No self respecting Karachiite wants any military operation in Karachi. Matter of fact, no sane person would consider any military operation anywhere they live. Military is trained for a very specific purpose and that does not include policing their own citizens.

What happens when its citizens begin murdering their own people and the police is too politicized to stop them? Army shouldn't come in. I gave you statistics of how target killing and murder rose since 1984 when MQM was formed.

On the other hand, you should encourage investment in development of capacity and training of personnel of LEA's, they will prove to be a permanent solution.

I wish I had your mentality... just kidding.

I said most of the cases are false and bogus, not all. How can I say that all of those cases were false when I haven't even seen all the cases?

I showed you 7 cases. In the report there are dead bodies, faces, mug shots. Proof's found at the location of the crime. The gun used and the gun the suspect carried, height and name of suspect, an interrogation report. Everything. You did not believe that... what will you believe?

And you are indeed correct on 1 thing, finally. Sindh Police is in a sad state of affairs because of politicization over the decades.

Agree. Ajmal Pahari had 2 brothers in the police force by the way. Interesting...

Let me explain even further, Sindh Police and all allied entities & LEA's under the provincial government report to the advisor to interior minister. The advisor to the interior minister is sort of a provincial interior minister who serves under the federal interior minister. If you were indeed a journalist, you would have known that too.

But you see... the interior ministry is a federal ministry. In either case who told you it was a job of a journalist to maintain information about provincial government and federal government?

And my job is not to 'investigate' anything, the role of my agency is to gather intelligence, analyze it, disseminate reports and directions for actions to LEA's. Furthermore, my agency is an autonomous body, which means that it does not report to any ministry.

Are you telling me you are in FIA, ISI, MI or IB? :woot: This is becoming ridiculous. MI answers directly to Military. ISI agents, I have never heard of one saying he is an ISI agent.

As I explained previously that it is no big deal holding the seat of the Governor as there is hardly anything that he/she can do expect serve as chancellor of Government Universities, which is unless Governor's rule is imposed!

How mazloom my fellow urdu-speakers are... holding a governors seat for 10 years, never before done in history. Do you know how many times governor rule or martial law has been launched and during these times the real ruler of Sindh has been the governor of Sindh? Abdul Qadir Sheikh, Azam Daudpota? These guys have ruled Sindh during governor's rule. All urdu-speakers. Sell garbage elsewhere. Its natural Sindhis would get more years of rule as they have 60% of the population.

This mentality is an anti-Pakistani mentality. You may not believe I am a son of a migrant but if I was otherwise my blood would not be set on fire by you calling partition a mistake. For the migrant Pakistan, is, was and forever will be because for him there is no other place. He left his hometown-only with the word Pakistan on his lips. However the one who forgets the sacrifice of his forefathers is only a traitor. I wish to merge as a Pashtun and have learned much of the language. I wish to undo the mistakes people like you made.

Also even during Marshal Law the governor gains more power because he is also a martial law administrator and post of chief minister is abolished. So please get out of this victim mentality. I doubt you can do your job with it.

You are defending a murderer. Ajmal Pahari is a murderer and even the most pathetic observer can confirm this.

And it does not affect me as such when there has never been an Urdu speaking CM. My attempt was merely to prove that the power in Sindh has always resided with Sindhis (PPP basically).

Why do you have to prove this when it does not matter?

I honestly believe that you have crossed the lines once too often. Any decent person would not have brought in parents. Your consistent attempts of dragging my family forces me to say 1 thing, if I knew your parents I would most likely feel like shooting them before you for not strangling your sorry being at birth!!

See, I explained this to Luffy too. I do not say anything that is outright aggressive, it is basically the person's low mindset that turns it into such. The meaning of my words goes beyond your head. If partition was a mistake then so was the sacrifice of our parents who moved?

If it was a mistake then they are wrong so I gave you a mere suggestion. You have already killed them ideologically by supporting Altaf's speech which called partition a mistake and wanted India to give us panah as they have done previously by raping our women, murdering our children and killing our men so no one would be left. I could tell you about what happened to some of us in Hyderabad, Deccan but you are a bigot and an Indian asset.

Why are you avoiding this reality? Its a reality if partition was a mistake. Why don't you say your father or grand-father who moved was a fool and a traitor to India, your ideological homeland and Nehru is a hero who inspires you? You said it was right for your parents to be killed, not me. Stop stuffing words in my mouth to make me appear like some evil guy. Even noble people like Mohammed Farooq Khan or Malala appear evil to Taliban backers and MQM backers.

What is your ancestral town anyway?

Note, when someone says something to me (I lost people in India, some distant relatives I personally know) like partition was a mistake it is like very brutally slapping me. It is worse torture than what you intend in that so-called office which will most likely be a torture cell in 9/0. It is torture. You do not know how strongly people feel about this. For me only Pakistan is important. If you really are in a federal agency our country is going to be ruined because of people like you.

How can you hate other ehnicities while being in such an agency? Or are you a liar reading too much Alex Hawke rubbish?

Perhaps the quota is not implemented in letter & spirit but all attempts are secured to adhere to it as otherwise all departments have to face Government Audit on recruitment and every step and decision has to be justified else the matter is raised with the senate's standing committee.

It is like you go about personally ensuring the qouta is applied. When you guys are so corrupt and hanging out with girls in hotels and smoking charas in hotels like Sheraton, PC and Mariot... something I have seen before well.... forget the qouta, time to party.

You will find me quite pleasant in person, which is all I can. I have never once threatened you despite your moronic comments and personal attacks. I can only request you, once again, to come see this wannabe.

You did threaten me. Short memory span?

There can be no comparison b/w AH and Quaid-e-Azam. AH merely attempted to defend his position by hiding behind Quaid.

So why support his partition speech. Do you relent and apologize to migrants? To all of Pakistan for betraying it?

I would follow the SOP to the letter and my own organizations authority and ACT/ORDANANCE on the matter.

I really hope so... I hope the SOP and ACT/ORDINANCE is not Altaf's claim that "Jo Quaid ka ghaddar hai woh maut ka haqdar hai."

And listen again, there is quota on all Government Positions, position wise and not in general as otherwise any 1 ethnicity would fill up all the senior most positions.

None of my sources are confirming that a strict qouta system is indeed followed. If you want I will take your word for it. Who cares anyway.

More BS!! All the 15k that MQM quotes were Urdu speaking.

Yes exactly... MQM has the most reliable figures... :D
The large majority are others. It is not a mistake to feel for other people. Remove this cloak of MQM chauvinism.

People don't forgive those who call partition a mistake. You are simply not understanding the seriousness of what you said!

I have to ask? Does Ajmal Pahari look coerced here? :lol:

You are such an MQM supporter you can't understand the simple fact. The entire country knows Ajmal Pahari is a mass murderer and you are defending him. I have severe doubts you are in an investigative agency. The people working in these agencies have to be disengaged from ethnic identity and cannot in anyway support a mass murderer.

I think you need simple logic and analytical skills being a baby playing with blocks dreaming of being a federal agent. Have you watched too many spy movies? Next part in bold and some parts color-marked for you so that each time your brain stops functioning you can look at this to comprehend that you are advocating treason to the Pakistani state.

Simple logical skills for you:
Lets say A is equal to B and B is equal to C and C is D.
What does this mean? That A, B, C and D are exactly the SAME.

Now lets say A stands for Altaf Hussain calling partition a mistake and India should give "panah" to poor oppressed urdu-speakers like Ajmal Pahari who trained with terrorists.

Now A equals B so B means that the formation of Pakistan was a mistake, in other words meaning Pakistan should never have been born.

Now A and B equal C so C means that Jinnah was a fool and his Pakistan theory, his sacrifice for us was a major mistake.

Now A,B and C equal D so D means that all migrants or Muhajirs are idiots, our fathers, parents, grandfathers, great-grandfathers and every single person who sacrificed property, families in what is now India, wealth only and only because they had a BELIEF in Pakistan and its ideology and were ready to die for it (200,000 probably did!) and believed that movement across the border for this noble cause was RIGHT. You said they were wrong.

Later, you make the comment that I am being PERSONAL. You said and supported A and that means D. So basically what you have done is killed your parents and forefathers ideology and a person who does that can shoot his parents as well, which is why you are a horrible choice for such a position. I would expect better of our agencies but if you are in there it means no problem of Pakistan can be solved. Do note I did not say you shot your parents-you have done it already and may do it in the physical sense too and you are the one who has said this by that comment.

There is a serious problem. I have no clue what you are doing there. About 6 months ago when I was speaking to your ideological cousins from across the border in Afghanistan one of them said something useful for the first and last time an Afghan has said something useful. I said Afghans hate us... etc etc. He said Afghans don't hate you... they only hate those kind of people who celebrate when a bomb goes off in Afghanistan while condemning a blast in Pakistan. You look at it 80% of the Afghan Taliban's casualties are Afghan nationals not even US forces. Proves how callous we are and the wrong policies of some people.

I have severe doubts you are in any agency and are an Indian trying to take advantage of ethnic faultlines and at the same time trying to prove ISI is responsible for terrorism in Afghanistan and India. No so-called "Muhajir" has the energy to argue with a Pakistani Nationalist of "Muhajir" birth with stats and figures.

Only the dumb can turn a blind eye to the suffering of an innocent, whether the victim is an Afghan National (who I severely dislike, I may add because of their hatred of Pakistan) or an innocent Pashtun/Sindhi/Baloch/Punjabi murdered by the MQM. Only a callous butcher can after doing this seek to obfuscate the evidence that these parties were indeed involved in heinous crimes (MQM and Taliban)... the distinction between Afghan Taliban and TTP is necessary I believe but not to shower the Afghan Taliban with rose petals but to understand our priorities (Those militants attacking Pakistani citizens)

Why do they come under the Interior ministry? From what I heard the management is largely left to Provincial governments. The place you told me... I asked around. Only police and related departments exist there as far as they know. If it is a hidden ISI office or something those places are supposed to remain unknown. lol. Who gave you permission to tell everyone their locations? Or is this a silly game you are playing with your 10 year old cousins just because being a federal agent sounds cool?

I seriously doubt your intentions. Also this seems weird. You do not mention which agency you work for. You do not mention what your name is. You do not mention what your boss's name is. Now if you did I would know where to go. But I mean this is amazing! No information whatsoever except directing me to the building known as the Sindh Police Headquarters which has at least 500 employees?

How do you work, I wonder or are you usually spending time slobbing whiskey while terrorists run scot-free?

Refer to the earlier points made about A being equal to B, C and D. Altaf's speech called partition a mistake-you support it and stand by it. Partition not happening means Pakistan wouldn't have been formed. Do you even understand this and how this is treason to Pakistan? Can you tell me the name of your boss or superior officer?

Also I might send someone in 2-3 months with a team of Aaj news if I can develop contact. About time there is a show about politicization and chauvinism based on ethnicity in the top echelons of power.

Do you ever listen to anything? The purpose of Urdu being a neutral language was "neutralized" when Muhajirs developed a separate identity and the "Muhajir" identity as a name for themselves. They spoke Urdu and had to learn no other language. Others have to know 3 languages at least with many knowing more than that while we only speak Urdu which is taught at home and English which is taught at school. You guys have everything easy and you dare to insult others and look down at their languages. I will learn the language of every province because I love every inch of Pakistan-not just Karachi or in your case India. If we had merged as Sindhis it would have been a neutral language because no group would have his language imposed on others. A separate identity is harmful to Pakistan.

I am not defending Urdu or attacking it. I am stating a fact about the mindset of Urdu-speakers who believe everything must remain in their favor and even when it is want more and cry about non-existent oppression. Being born in such a family from childhood I have been hearing abuse for Pashtuns, Punjabis and others. Its our families average mindset, the average thinking of an MQM supporter.

I deny this. How do Falklanders identify with British despite being near South America, how is Reunion which is full of Indians and Persians who have no link to Franks and is so far away near Madagascar, Africa? How does Spain control islands near Australia? No one thought of kicking them out.

This rubbish is promoted by the government and army because they mishandled a severe problem and made it worse causing the loss of half our nation. You can take pride that you were part of it and are now taking part in formation of Jinnahpur for Altaf Hussain.

You can't murder everyone you don't agree with in torture cells, what do you want to explain that you can't explain here? If you really are with a federal agency I have seen and researched Pakistanis being framed on false charges in Canada while you sit on your bums, innocent people disappearing from Pakistan and ending up in America. That isn't being stopped how will anything else be stopped?

I know this is MQM policy but try to understand that being a terrorist for them is not good for your future. Eventually all bad people suffer.

Also I did not insult your family. I just explained that by saying partition was a mistake you were basically saying it was better for your parents to have been murdered rather than coming to Pakistan, or for Pakistan to be formed. You said it not me. You can't put words in my mouth! This is such a lie. I told you that you had killed your parents ideologically (by calling Pakistan a mistake) and one who does that can kill them physically too.

Learn A,B,C and D again. Sorry, look at the colored parts and what happens when A is equal to B, C and D. Simple mathematics.

If you can't debate on a forum then I have to ask you why are you here? To defend MQM or Taliban? You can do that on their website, join their rallies, recruit fighters etc.

Why do you keep saying that. If you can convince me in person tell me the exact location of your office, your name and that of your boss.

There was a time when a politician in PMLN called me and offered a low level party position, lots of women, drugs and a salary. Even some of my Nationalist friends told me to say yes, one of us will be in government and we can start changing things-you will get to the top very quickly anyway. I got pretty angry as I have principles. You can't bribe opponents.

When did I say I have an office? I have an ulcer and am sitting at home. My interviews are usually conducted on the net or by phone.

Yes, and even if they didn't sacrifice as much as migrants it is not something we should preach or say. This nation is for all of us and we are to live and die with them. We take part in self-gratification and say I did more than you we are the progneiters of a senseless ethnic conflict, something at which MQM supporters excel.

Chak Bamu is still stating you were insulting his ethnicity. But MQM people don't even notice they are racists. Its their mindsets.

You can be sure I never ignore the post of a bigot. I am sick-if I can stop the bigot from dividing my people-I will do it.

Also copying things others say proves you have no ingenuity. My objective and my agenda are the growth, prosperity and defense of my Pakistani motherland. My country is my life and for it I will die.

Let me guess. Kalashnikov rifle, sword, knife, what other torture tools do you have there?

It does. :agree:

I am an independent journalist. I do not have an office. lol.
I send my articles to news agencies and newspapers and hope they are accepted. If they are I get some money.

Man are you mentally unstable? Where should I come? Who should I ask for among 100's of employees, genius about a guy named Mav3rick who is a kid on his computer?

I am not surprised your children are abroad. You did not send them to India?

What happens when its citizens begin murdering their own people and the police is too politicized to stop them? Army shouldn't come in. I gave you statistics of how target killing and murder rose since 1984 when MQM was formed.

I wish I had your mentality... just kidding.

I showed you 7 cases. In the report there are dead bodies, faces, mug shots. Proof's found at the location of the crime. The gun used and the gun the suspect carried, height and name of suspect, an interrogation report. Everything. You did not believe that... what will you believe?

Agree. Ajmal Pahari had 2 brothers in the police force by the way. Interesting...

But you see... the interior ministry is a federal ministry. In either case who told you it was a job of a journalist to maintain information about provincial government and federal government?

Are you telling me you are in FIA, ISI, MI or IB? :woot: This is becoming ridiculous. MI answers directly to Military. ISI agents, I have never heard of one saying he is an ISI agent.

How mazloom my fellow urdu-speakers are... holding a governors seat for 10 years, never before done in history. Do you know how many times governor rule or martial law has been launched and during these times the real ruler of Sindh has been the governor of Sindh? Abdul Qadir Sheikh, Azam Daudpota? These guys have ruled Sindh during governor's rule. All urdu-speakers. Sell garbage elsewhere. Its natural Sindhis would get more years of rule as they have 60% of the population.

This mentality is an anti-Pakistani mentality. You may not believe I am a son of a migrant but if I was otherwise my blood would not be set on fire by you calling partition a mistake. For the migrant Pakistan, is, was and forever will be because for him there is no other place. He left his hometown-only with the word Pakistan on his lips. However the one who forgets the sacrifice of his forefathers is only a traitor. I wish to merge as a Pashtun and have learned much of the language. I wish to undo the mistakes people like you made.

Also even during Marshal Law the governor gains more power because he is also a martial law administrator and post of chief minister is abolished. So please get out of this victim mentality. I doubt you can do your job with it.

You are defending a murderer. Ajmal Pahari is a murderer and even the most pathetic observer can confirm this.

Why do you have to prove this when it does not matter?

See, I explained this to Luffy too. I do not say anything that is outright aggressive, it is basically the person's low mindset that turns it into such. The meaning of my words goes beyond your head. If partition was a mistake then so was the sacrifice of our parents who moved?

If it was a mistake then they are wrong so I gave you a mere suggestion. You have already killed them ideologically by supporting Altaf's speech which called partition a mistake and wanted India to give us panah as they have done previously by raping our women, murdering our children and killing our men so no one would be left. I could tell you about what happened to some of us in Hyderabad, Deccan but you are a bigot and an Indian asset.

Why are you avoiding this reality? Its a reality if partition was a mistake. Why don't you say your father or grand-father who moved was a fool and a traitor to India, your ideological homeland and Nehru is a hero who inspires you? You said it was right for your parents to be killed, not me. Stop stuffing words in my mouth to make me appear like some evil guy. Even noble people like Mohammed Farooq Khan or Malala appear evil to Taliban backers and MQM backers.

What is your ancestral town anyway?

Note, when someone says something to me (I lost people in India, some distant relatives I personally know) like partition was a mistake it is like very brutally slapping me. It is worse torture than what you intend in that so-called office which will most likely be a torture cell in 9/0. It is torture. You do not know how strongly people feel about this. For me only Pakistan is important. If you really are in a federal agency our country is going to be ruined because of people like you.

How can you hate other ehnicities while being in such an agency? Or are you a liar reading too much Alex Hawke rubbish?

It is like you go about personally ensuring the qouta is applied. When you guys are so corrupt and hanging out with girls in hotels and smoking charas in hotels like Sheraton, PC and Mariot... something I have seen before well.... forget the qouta, time to party.

You did threaten me. Short memory span?

So why support his partition speech. Do you relent and apologize to migrants? To all of Pakistan for betraying it?

I really hope so... I hope the SOP and ACT/ORDINANCE is not Altaf's claim that "Jo Quaid ka ghaddar hai woh maut ka haqdar hai."

None of my sources are confirming that a strict qouta system is indeed followed. If you want I will take your word for it. Who cares anyway.

Yes exactly... MQM has the most reliable figures... :D
The large majority are others. It is not a mistake to feel for other people. Remove this cloak of MQM chauvinism.

We can continue this discussion only after meeting personally as almost every part of your post is concerned with my position at my agency and the role of my agency in matters related to Pakistan. I am busy elsewhere this week, you are more then welcome to come to my office around 10:00AM - 11:00AM, just come up to the entrance, tell the guards that you are there for Additional Director Hameed (ext 6130). They will check with me, I will allow you car park inside the premises and you will be escorted up to my office.

Once we have established my position, we can continue this discussion.

Sultan bhai,,, IB ka banda hay ye, Mil lo ja kar inko arrest karnay ki powers nahi hoti weasy bhe ;)

On a serious note, Civilian operatives have a tendency to show off their powers.Civilian ko power mili nahi and they start acting macho.
@Icarus is a military Intel operative and he is at a position much higher than you (His interactions include COAS Kiyani). He is a highly qualified. Done his education abroad like you. holds a PHD.

Yet he is the more calm and composed than you. Never lost his calm and blabberd about meet me here or there or from which agency he is from. Military taught one thing, Discipline. I also wish Civilians taught their servants some Discipline too.

263369_473151046053562_413659073_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom