What's new

QMobile

but iphone 4 is a super quality product.

iphone camera are better than both samsung and nokia zarl zeiss.

Is this a joke? Nokia has better camera then dumb iphone. Not much of a difference between iphone and samsung cameras marginal differences.

Iphone 4/4S is a brick nothing special with the material they use did you even read the material sells cheap and is of no value not something alien material common aluminum which sells cheap its not 1930's that it was expensive than gold now its used in common stuff so there apple myth died with reality.

Is this a joke? Nokia has better camera then dumb iphone. Not much of a difference between iphone and samsung cameras marginal differences.

Iphone 4/4S is a brick nothing special with the material they use did you even read the material sells cheap and is of no value not something alien material common aluminum which sells cheap its not 1930's that it was expensive than gold now its used in common stuff so there apple myth died with reality.

well the iphone cam are indeed better than nokia.

e.g i had compared nokia n8 12mp with iphone4s 8mp.and the difference is huge

but the most recent addition from nokia like the pureview 808 is something beyond the level of both iphone and samsung for the next few years.

I think they both are made in China and imported in two countries under different (local company) brand names

I am 16 you kids, but I'm trying to avoid sins and I won't let others do it too ;) I have a phone but don't use it for any immoral things.
Of course if you just want to text and listen to music and facebook and stuff it wouldn't be to much trouble get something like an S2 or this noir everyone's talking about (just get something tried and tested and you think it looks nice, instead of something bleeding edge because you're just a student)

cumm on not everyone who uses thez mobiles are into immoral things:blink:

I am 16 you kids, but I'm trying to avoid sins and I won't let others do it too ;) I have a phone but don't use it for any immoral things.
Of course if you just want to text and listen to music and facebook and stuff it wouldn't be to much trouble get something like an S2 or this noir everyone's talking about (just get something tried and tested and you think it looks nice, instead of something bleeding edge because you're just a student)

What immoral things can you do with a mobile phone :/

What immoral things can you do with a mobile phone :/

immoral things like usin it as a spoon while eatin dinner or combin hair wid it
mini-graphics-texts-337528.gif

e.g i had compared nokia n8 12mp with iphone4s 8mp.and the difference is huge

but the most recent addition from nokia like the pureview 808 is something beyond the level of both iphone and samsung for the next few years.

What ??
The N8 is the world's best cameraphone. If you scale the Pureview down to 12MP, you'd find that the N8 is still miles ahead in quality and post-processing.

Google a little, we find a lot of forums where people suspect that Micromax = Qmobile. I myself doubt the veracity in the matter, but perhaps more tech savvy people can prove or disprove the claim.

bro it is the same company which is producing mobile for both qmobiles and micromax but as per customers satisfaction. and how i know this is because of friend working in qmobiles.......so it was his opinion ....i cant confirm it yet...might be true....more likely.

Even Nokia 920 has a better camera.

bro it is the same company which is producing mobile for both qmobiles and micromax but as per customers satisfaction. and how i know this is because of friend working in qmobiles.......so it was his opinion ....i cant confirm it yet...might be true....more likely.

Here is a recent writeup that explains how Micromax used China to build its business. It looks like Micromax phones are manufactured by Foxconn ( the iPhone makers ) among other manufacturers.

Why would Q mobile choose the same designs used by Micromax? Why not use a design used by other phone manufacturers? It could be a partnership of some sort between the two companies.

Back
Top Bottom