What's new

QMobile

i wz thinkin of HTC radar but ppl are sayin HTC mobiles arnt durable!:undecided:

if u like that model, tuen go.for it.
I personally disagree with this opinion.
I stay in a hostel qith more than 1000 students and many of them uave htc phones. and they don't have a songle problem with it.

I remember people used to say the same about Sony Ericsson but still I went for it..it was k530i..and it is still working.
I think I have dropped it at least 50 times.

also looking at the body design, I have concluded that htc has a superior built than Samsung.
so I suggest you go for it.

ok, I am going to kfc now.:P

I stay in a hostel qith more than 1000 students and many of them uave htc phones. and they don't have a songle problem with it.

I remember people used to say the same about Sony Ericsson but still I went for it..it was k530i..and it is still working.
I think I have dropped it at least 50 times.

also looking at the body design, I have concluded that htc has a superior built than Samsung.
so I suggest you go for it.

ok, I am going to kfc now.:P

thnx...

kfc?:cray::cray:

everybody is enjoyin junk thez days:cray::cray:

huh wat do u mean?:girl_wacko: is usin mobile a bad thing for a student?:unsure:

That's why I prefer going to guys rather than hot chicks :omghaha:

Anyways, tell me the model number and I'll see what I can do for you.

He has a dirty mind :rofl:

I am 16 you kids, but I'm trying to avoid sins and I won't let others do it too ;) I have a phone but don't use it for any immoral things.
Of course if you just want to text and listen to music and facebook and stuff it wouldn't be to much trouble get something like an S2 or this noir everyone's talking about (just get something tried and tested and you think it looks nice, instead of something bleeding edge because you're just a student)

I guess Usman Malik didn't use the right focus settings for the iPhone.
Qmobile uses MTK chipset btw and their cameras are getting better.

Iphone 4 has 5mp camera and A9 has 8MP,so doesnt seem like a fair comparison at all.

It may be fair considering that Apple's post-processing is currently the best there is.

Iphone 4 has 5mp camera and A9 has 8MP,so doesnt seem like a fair comparison at all.

but iphone 4 is a super quality product.

iphone camera are better than both samsung and nokia zarl zeiss.

but the most latest mpir a12 cam is 5mp but as good as iphone4 because of good quality cam

I stay in a hostel qith more than 1000 students and many of them uave htc phones. and they don't have a songle problem with it. ok, I am going to kfc now.:P

Hi, you may disagree we are discussing battery problems not phone problems, Marshmallow can go for htc that has option of battery replacement don't go for any htc model that has no option to replace battery because eventually after battery dies the only option would be to replace the phone NO? still disagree with me what are you going to do with the phone for which you can't replace battery or has no option? You can't even sell it so market value is 0.

Back
Top Bottom