What's new

QAU students mocking founding father

i disagree with the line they selected but yes our gov written history is BS . pakistan need real history . and they have every right to say whatever its democratic free country .

Sir you are so naive, you can't see past the veil. Unless one wants an 'Arab Spring' in our country. 🙂

Their line selection is DELIBERATE.

Biggest threat to Pakistan is secular liberal nationalists
They don't burn down our cities, kill thousands of people, nor stop the economic engines of the country every other day for random reasons
Extreme left is an issue but so is Extreme right - as we have and are experiencing rn

They don't burn down our cities, kill thousands of people, nor stop the economic engines of the country every other day for random reasons
Extreme left is an issue but so is Extreme right - as we have and are experiencing rn

We had many secular liberal nationalist and etho nationalist terrorist groups who did far worse than what you mentioned to Pakistan.

Zero threat, just annoying, just some social retarded remnants of old dead politics.

Even the old reactionary can't be asked. The Intel boys don't even bother, for most of these kids, it's about rebellion, they'll grow out of it soon enough.

No biggest threat to Pakistan is the state itself. This is the result of very poor governance and control over the public.

EXACTLY.

You can't blame random symptoms (like conservative and liberal extremists, R&AW activities, etc.) --- the real cause is pathetic leadership for decades, whether dictatorial or democratic.

What a disgrace, how have marxists managed to infiltrate universities so deeply? This is dangerous as they are brainwashing the youth

Ye loggg time pe pullout na krne ki waja se, dunya me Aaye Hy...

See. Even I can do that...

Universities now teach kids to hate Pak and founders, as usual state is asleep. There are so many issues that no one does anything about, its very worrying

Unfortunately this is not something new. All the way back in the early 2000's I remember meeting grad students from Pak who were here in the West all repeating the mantra of "British helped Pak to become a country just to separate us from India, and partition was a mistake and no outside forces sabotaging pak and everything is our fault yada yada". Self-loathing and defeatist mentality is quite well spread there

anyone remember that broom stick looking girl from some time ago who was singing some revolutionary tarane ? No ? me neither lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom