What's new

QATAR Invites PAF For National Day Parade

Just 2 questions though

1: Is Qatar Emiri airforce using the same versions of "Meteor Missile" as the Indians ?

Just look at their inventory/order/capability of Rafale fleet.

Qatar’s Rafales differ in detail from those delivered to France and Egypt, and integration of the Lockheed Martin Sniper targeting pod and Elbit Systems TARGO-II helmet-mounted target designation system required extensive testing.

The first Rafale DQ for Qatar, a two-seater, made its first flight on June 28, 2016, while the single-seat Rafale EQ flew for the first time on March 27, 2017. The aircraft are being supplied with MBDA MICA IR, MICA EM, and Meteor air-to-air missiles and with MBDA SCALP-EG cruise missiles and a range of air-to-ground weapons, including laser- and GPS-guided Safran AASM (Armement Air-Sol Modulaire) Hammer missiles.

How is the relation between PAF and Egyptian airforce, tactics sharing-wise ?

Not up-to the mark if we are talking about cooperation like Pakistan China but there is an element of sharing knowledge.

And we have been training with and against Rafales since 2006. :D

https://pk.ambafrance.org/Exercises-between-French-and

Good hook.

And how about the following picture. :D
da00035714_s.jpg

Ok Qatar especially after rouge relations with neighbours requested jf 17 but was refused due to SA and UAE plus they knew it was more political move than
Military need

Just a reminder that Qatar does operate "Rafale". A joint exercise could help "brotherly relations".
I have full confidence on El Sani family!!! They've been Sa'dik folks since the Ottoman times...

da00035714_s.jpg
All I see is a number of handsome-looking "Muslims"....

Just look at their inventory/order/capability of Rafale fleet.

Qatar’s Rafales differ in detail from those delivered to France and Egypt, and integration of the Lockheed Martin Sniper targeting pod and Elbit Systems TARGO-II helmet-mounted target designation system required extensive testing.

The first Rafale DQ for Qatar, a two-seater, made its first flight on June 28, 2016, while the single-seat Rafale EQ flew for the first time on March 27, 2017. The aircraft are being supplied with MBDA MICA IR, MICA EM, and Meteor air-to-air missiles and with MBDA SCALP-EG cruise missiles and a range of air-to-ground weapons, including laser- and GPS-guided Safran AASM (Armement Air-Sol Modulaire) Hammer missiles.

Not up-to the mark if we are talking about cooperation like Pakistan China but there is an element of sharing knowledge.

Good hook.

da00035714_s.jpg

I think it will take about 5 to 8 years for Indian Rafale to be an operational threat?

I think it will take about 5 to 8 years for Indian Rafale to be an operational threat?

I can assume that 2 years will be minimum for them to write Rafale library and here we are talking about IAF so one can guess. Not to forget that France denied them previous library readings rather, provided with blank disk. :D

This is too early to expect..I mean its only 3 days left.

Indeed and I was referring to future when Block-III is available.

View attachment 594336

Hold your horses!!! Let see what we get to see tommorow at this Air Parade

Mushak that Qatar bought from Pakistan, Rafael and lots of Qatari new defence equipment. There will be no PAF as per Qatar official schedule. No idea where you heard PAF is gonna be here.

Back
Top Bottom