What's new

QATAR Invites PAF For National Day Parade

Mushak that Qatar bought from Pakistan, Rafael and lots of Qatari new defence equipment. There will be no PAF as per Qatar official schedule. No idea where you heard PAF is gonna be here.
You need to update your self with events.

upload_2019-12-16_12-31-39-png.594132

since the last 2 weeks the fighter jets have been flying by outside my office window and yesterday and today i was watching keenly.. didnt see a single thunder till 3pm either today or yesterday. so fingers crossed

since the last 2 weeks the fighter jets have been flying by outside my office window and yesterday and today i was watching keenly.. didnt see a single thunder till 3pm either today or yesterday. so fingers crossed

Your Office is in Westbay or Matar Qadeem ?

Your Office is in Westbay or Matar Qadeem ?
My apartment is near Al Meera, Najma (Al Matar St) and I've seen movment there.
My dad's office is in Westbay and he's also seen jets flying there.

Price for stalls and airshow slot is very high for commercial air shows. Here PAF is most probably invited so most of the stuff must be free
Ab agar invite keya hai tou order bhe place kar lain.

I doubt countries in the GCC would ever be interested in placing a (big) order for the JF-17. But I wonder if they'd ever consider ordering them in small numbers & utilizing them as Aggressors. You put a PAF Instructor in a JF-17 against a Mirage 2000 and/or Rafale and see the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom