What's new

Qaher F-313 passing taxi tests ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One doesnt believe everything coming out of the Mullah regime. This is just a mockup. Now if me pointing out a very obvious fact stings you then it isnt my fault about your misplaced and faulty loyalties. Not everything is Wahabi Zionist propaganda. Stop eating this Irani agenda, you are no better than the ones you curse (Yazid/wahabi/zionist/beethoven/bach etc etc)

:nono:

Damm these Iranian are good. I mean with just a Mock up the reactions is diapers full, i wonder what will happen if it takes a flight?

Damm these Iranian are good. I mean with just a Mock up the reactions is diapers full, i wonder what will happen if it takes a flight?

It wont, but you cant hear any critique against Iran? Nobody is scared or deluded enough like you to think propaganda machine in Iran producing something when a technologically superior nation like China is taking a decade to build one. There is no arguing with you, you and Zarvan are same in nature.

Good luck man, i cant be bothered with your rhetorical nonsense.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

iran sends satellite to space === trolls : impossible , its a mock up :flame:

iran sends another sat to space === trolls : impossible , its a mock up :flame:

iran builds own destroyer === trolls : impossible , its a mock up :flame:

iran builds own fighter === trolls : impossible , its a mock up :flame:

iran builds own civil airliner === trolls : impossible , its a mock up :flame:

and we are like : hmm okey :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
I Was Redirected from Military Photos ..Saying The Post in Funny Forum

Is PeeDF is a funny forum

Maybe you should lock this thread before things get heat up. There is not enough material to make a healthy discussion.

138489309521030_86389801347881147404.jpg
Dude, seriously you believe it's real air craft and going for taxi trails!!
Look carefully, the way the thing is tied specially at cockpit instrument panel.... .. you will know the reality.

Thread closed, we can discuss it after more information is out about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom