What's new

Qaher F-313 passing taxi tests ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sun light has no problem, sun is above and considering the angle of the wing's tip we should see the sun's reflect.
but it's just a transport, nothing else.

i know !!

what i meant was : for u to be sure that its not fake , look at the sun reflection :D

u misunderstood bro :D

xenon jan (jan means dear in persian !) the image is not fake , but it looks like someone has intentionally messed up some of its parts .

for you to be sure , look at the sunlight reflexes on the left wing
I didnt say its a fake, im talking about pilots windshield, if the pilot was sitting in that plane he wouldnt see anything because its glass is blurry.

I didnt say its a fake, im talking about pilots windshield, if the pilot was sitting in that plane he wouldnt see anything because its glass is blurry.

so f-22 pilot cant see anything :

images

:D :D

its different from inside bro

Dude seriusly? You cant compare this...
A rough/uneven glass will hinder the sight from inside and outside.

mate , look at the pic again !! i dont see anything rough or uneven in it !!

but if u had an special laser detecting devise and u just happened to be in there that a different story !!

its so harsh to call the glass rough from here !! pls review your post ! iran is the first in terms of science production in muslim countries including turkey .

i think we can build a protective shield for our 4.5 gen fighter

138489309521030_86389801347881147404.jpg

mate , look at the pic again !! i dont see anything rough or uneven in it !!

but if u had an special laser detecting devise and u just happened to be in there that a different story !!

its so harsh to call the glass rough from here !! pls review your post ! iran is the first in terms of science production in muslim countries including turkey .

i think we can build a protective shield for our 4.5 gen fighter

Dud calm down i was just asking since it really looks blurry in this picture.

I actually thought twice if i should as this question because i knew some Iranians would take it offensively.

Well, its better if i dont give any comment related to Iranian Defence as long as Turkey is not involved, its just too emotional, and i dont wanna hurt someones feelings here.

and more examples.
Thats the answer i have waited for, thx.

Edit: @mohsen , you know that the F16 on your picture is just a toy right? :D

Edit Edit: i meant @mohsen not @SOHEIL, lol fail. :angel:

Last edited:

I actually thought twice if i should as this question because i knew some Iranians would take it offensively.

Well, its better if i dont give any comment related to Iranian Defence as long as Turkey is not involved, its just too emotional, and i dont wanna hurt someones feelings here.

lol !! bro ! i think i'm starting to fail in expressing what i mean today!! :D

i didnt take your comment as an offence ! it was alright !! i'm sorry if i made u implying this.

my bad :hitwall:

Wahhabis and Zionists a$$ again on fire, Qaher even before it's first flight has already f~cked up your a$$, I'm wondering what would happen to you after the flight. mass suicide in Israel I guess.

Yeah, you tell these Wahabas and Zinus!!

Thats the answer i have waited for, thx.

Edit: @mohsen , you know that the F16 on your picture is just a toy right? :D

Edit Edit: i meant @mohsen not @SOHEIL, lol fail. :angel:
well , I assure you of one thing.
you'll have no problem seeing outside while wearing one of these and they are useful in reducing sun glare

bell_star_matte_black_front_LG.jpg

and the same helmet from another angle

Bell-Star-Matte-Carbon-Helmet-Carbon-Flat-Black.jpg

light and glass can be so decieving

You are really funny,the first picture is of a toy F-16,made of plastic.
What kind of an example is that?
I just chose the first big one that I saw, does these ones satisfy you?
03GrummanF14TomcatCanopy.jpg

4975004309_06dbfea721_z.jpg

F22_cockpit.JPG

url

F-313 Cool Name, is 313 taken from the number of Sahaaba from the first battle of Islam,

Any Way, Good Luck to Iran and Pakistan will buy Some of Cool F-313 Fighters as they are going to burn Zionist all over the World, InshAllah & Ameen

f313.jpg

f313.17.jpg

%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1.jpg

please just wait, why you guys start talking about something that is just a mock up and there is no fly test or information about it. when it comes to real and done some fly tests, then we can talk about it.

For now it just result many useless comments and trolling because there is no F-313 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom