What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

how so. i think he is in the best position than he ever could be in Pakistani politics due to him.

Simply because Qadri after his workers killed and beaten, and Qadri being a Punjabi, will get the soft vote from the Punjab and the masses of Pakistan, where as Imran Khan has not got any political backing like this, which will give him the sympathy vote. IK is only asking for a few seats recounting and a few here and there demands. The sympathy vote is with Tahir ul Qadri in the long run, but even that will die off.

Simply because Qadri after his workers killed and beaten, and Qadri being a Punjabi, will get the soft vote from the Punjab and the masses of Pakistan, where as Imran Khan has not got any political backing like this, which will give him the sympathy vote. IK is only asking for a few seats recounting and a few here and there demands. The sympathy vote is with Tahir ul Qadri in the long run, but even that will die off.

Lol

Imran Khan is about thousand times more popular in Punjab then Qadri.

Qadri support base is basically Minhaj members, they hardly matter.

Lol
Imran Khan is about thousand times more popular in Punjab then Qadri.
Qadri support base is basically Minhaj members, they hardly matter.

Combine both of their "man power" is less than 5% of the entire systems that they want to derail......how sad and stupid this sounds! I leave it up to you to decide what's better for your country. Innocents dying in violent protests, poor policemen getting killed, economy hitting the wall, sanctions, etc, etc??? You guys got brains use them to work please.

I think enough is enough... what kind of economy you are talking about? Punjab/federal govt are pathetic. They are doing nothing economically. I have my personal experience with Punjab govt for Solar energy issue.

1407729941146.jpg

This is what been , down in model town, is this what you think , can make the country strong?
To kill, people's then, just dump Thier bodies?

Come to talk with logic.
There are many Jayals of this Stupid Naya Pakistan founder IK. I am supporting Noora because he has ability to develop this country. Ha has performance but not just like this IK who just shouting in the air rather than proove itself in KPK government.
His avatar is a fitting tribute to his brainless leaders......

1407740275158.jpg

1407740297402.jpg

WHEN WILL BE JUSTICE EVEN SERVED, to those who, we're killed & tortured by, punjab police noora slaves!

Most of you Nooni's are such retards that I want to personally pluck you from head to toe. I hope none of The Sharif's and that Supreme Terrorist, Kaana, Ifti Chaudri's escape. 8-)
says a CRP+CCC.....:lol:

These all terrorists of PAT should be hanged till death, they are disgrace to our nation. Shame on Qadri Canadian.

Back
Top Bottom