What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

@Leader what is the expected situation tomorrow. I have a business meeting at Gulburg MM Alam Road tomorrow 10:00am. Not sure whether I should proceed with it or just cancel it? :undecided:

tomorrow might be safe to go out, today petrol was available.. main bulevard is open, so is MM Alam, and your way from your home is clear I believe... there shouldnt be a problem.

just dont carry anything that makes you a PTI supporter, baki if possible wear tie/suit.. will be convenient.

Somebody stop this Qadri guy, he is openly calling for blood. Baba paghal ho gaya hai.

I would also loose all sort of respect and support for IK if he joins with Qadri.

I think Qadri should not be served at all even after his self-proclaimed joining.

I'd still give a day or two for the situation to be more clear, whether they "actively" collaborate or not.

This will be political suicide for Imran Khan. ANd he would go down the same boat as Qadri. The situation I presented to you on the other thread will not be valid then, aur humain phir Allah hi bachaye.

Even Allah will think twice this time, I am sorry to say.

Why you all are dividng Paksitan in the name of Parties/ethnicity ? We should have given to this government to complete its term.They are coming up with some new interesting projects which is going to be good for Pakistan in long run. Come out of this politics and support the govt if we really want to make a change and if they are good for nothing then we have a chance to throw them in next elections.Chaos and Violence is not the answer. It is not affecting anyone but only affecting Pakistanis,

I'd still give a day or two for the situation to be more clear, whether they "actively" collaborate or not.

This will be political suicide for Imran Khan. ANd he would go down the same boat as Qadri. The situation I presented to you on the other thread will not be valid then, aur humain phir Allah hi bachaye.
It's just shows how much you know pakistani politics?
Was qadri the one doing terrorism in pakistan?
Killing more the a millions ?
You are , biased just because , your stupid morality, because you live in a high moral grounds in your own dream world?
But here it is PTI, has welcomed the decesion?

PTI welcomes Qadri decision to march on Aug 14
PTI welcomes Qadri decision to march on Aug 14 - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Now go to bow, noora king, noora moles?

Even Allah will think twice this time, I am sorry to say.
You should be sorry cause you are just a , demon with his own unwritten & practiced constitutions , teaching others hypocrisies cause it favours you?

I think Qadri should not be served at all even after his self-proclaimed joining.
You think wrong cause it's decided earliar, secretly between IK & TUQ exclusively?
It's the street power , which IK has used with perfection, before the 14 th march?
What you think, there would be any morality in the minds of , noora, s if PTI may have gone like sheeps to islamabad , & have a typical concert jalsa & just go behind bushes to bow the Noora king?
Soldier it's a war, not a time to play right man, moral angel?

Last edited:
Qadri is not wrong. We are shouting and sitting here coz we are having money, food, electricity at our homes. He says the truth all the time, some methods can be wrong but now he is on right path. Unfortunately, your Nawaz will not remain now.

He is not right at all, he is goon who has not interests in democracy, no interests in development of country, no interests in stability of Pakistan but dancing on behalf of hidden forces who don't want democratic system in Pakistan. Nawas is just part of system but not whole system who have long record of having public mandate not just like Idiot Qadri crying without having public support.

It's just shows how much you know pakistani politics?
Was qadri the one doing terrorism in pakistan?
Killing more the a millions ?
You are , biased just because , your stupid morality, because you live in a high moral grounds in your own dream world?
But here it is PTI, has welcomed the decesion?

PTI welcomes Qadri decision to march on Aug 14
PTI welcomes Qadri decision to march on Aug 14 - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Now go to bow, noora king, noora moles?

You should be sorry cause you are just a , demon with his own unwritten & practiced constitutions , teaching others hypocrisies cause it favours you?

You think wrong cause it's decided earliar, secretly between IK & TUQ exclusively?
It's the street power , which IK has used with perfection, before the 14 th march?
What you think, there would be any morality in the minds of , noora, s if PTI may have gone like sheeps to islamabad , & have a typical concert jalsa & just go behind bushes to bow the Noora king?
Soldier it's a war, not a time to play right man, moral angel?

I only fear back stabbing, he made a deal with ppp and didnt stand his ground.. I dont wish pmln to escape this situation.

I only fear back stabbing, he made a deal with ppp and didnt stand his ground.. I dont wish pmln to escape this situation.
Now remember, that I am telling you, & tell others he is not a stupid?
He knew from the begaining, he was in close contact with IK, who provided him the all the grunts, that IK won't gona sell him, like MQM did?
Think realistic, what was his chances then , in that dharna, to go & take the assembly?
Zardari, s master KIYANI went bonkers, on him, cause he was getting good dime?
So friend you don't know the, In side story, I am sorry for that, but plz grant TUQ the status of the lone, batmannow fighting every evil, to support & uphold the law, & the mayor of Gotham , IK?
Come one soilder?

He is not right at all, he is goon who has not interests in democracy, no interests in development of country, no interests in stability of Pakistan but dancing on behalf of hidden forces who don't want democratic system in Pakistan. Nawas is just part of system but not whole system who have long record of having public mandate not just like Idiot Qadri crying without having public support.
Nawaz is a fake politician , he is noora bussiness men, becoming the third largest investor in UK? Right?

Now remember, that I am telling you, & tell others he is not a stupid?
He knew from the begaining, he was in close contact with IK, who provided him the all the grunts, that IK won't gona sell him, like MQM did?
Think realistic, what was his chances then , in that dharna, to go & take the assembly?
Zardari, s master KIYANI went bonkers, on him, cause he was getting good dime?
So friend you don't know the, In side story, I am sorry for that, but plz grant TUQ the status of the lone, batmannow fighting every evil, to support & uphold the law, & the mayor of Gotham , IK?
Come one soilder?

Nawaz is a fake politician , he is noora bussiness men, becoming the third largest investor in UK? Right?

lets see how it unfolds.. treat on me, if you are right :)

stop this idiotic comments, tell me who hasn't property, business outside Pakistan from politicians to military jawans?

lets see how it unfolds.. treat on me, if you are right :)
No treats, soilder for those, who just really loves pakistan?
But , I am telling you, with my dears in angels, & I am an angel?
Try me!:yahoo::welcome:

1175684_544308945618293_1708940125_n.jpg

No Batter time than tonight to share this Picture:lol:
Yeh to EPIC hogya!!! :Lol:

stop this idiotic comments, tell me who hasn't property, business outside Pakistan from politicians to military jawans?
Bonga hay, janay do yaar :)

Back
Top Bottom