What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

It's is simple, fake mandate holders are affraid of any one protesting any where against them?
Be that young doctors, TUQ or PTI.
Put it, in your mind plz?
These protests have become a habit for them. You could've done something better instead of brain washing your followers that they won't allow you to stand up for your right and that they have to follow him for .change

These protests have become a habit for them. You could've done something better instead of brain washing your followers that they won't allow you to stand up for your right and that they have to follow him for .change
Any where in any democracies, all over the world it's not been made as condition?
Freedom of experision, could not be dictated just because you don't agree with that, so plz don paint white, while the whole wall is black?

when is TUQ by LU doing inqulabi march?
Soon , still secret more preasure tactics on NOORA KING? Lolzzzz
Loving it, how TUQ has done that, mental war aginst a mighty political- giant?
& he is winning it!:partay::cheers:
BUT it's expected to join PTI! in the end:enjoy:

Any where in any democracies, all over the world it's not been made as condition?
Freedom of experision, could not be dictated just because you don't agree with that, so plz don paint white, while the whole wall is black?
Damaging government property, is that legal in democracy? Freedom of speech doesn't mean to follow a group blindly. You should see what you are doing. They lost in election, now they want to break current government. They are creating situation of Marshal Law.

Damaging government property, is that legal in democracy? Freedom of speech doesn't mean to follow a group blindly. You should see what you are doing. They lost in election, now they want to break current government. They are creating situation of Marshal Law.
Killing of innocent protesters by govt is legal in democracies?
If govt kills the protesters , it's natural that they may become mad?
No this govt couldn't use common sense , because of its fake mandate ? Right?

Killing of innocent protesters by govt is legal in democracies?
If govt kills the protesters , it's natural that they may become mad?
No this govt couldn't use common sense , because of its fake mandate ? Right?
Tenu kini wari dasan k I am not in favour of this government. But the actions from these parties shouldn't be allowed. PTI is just crying because they failed in elections. TUQ and its followers, all are extremist. I am serving as government employee too. I have worked with these PMLN politicians and I know them better than a common Pakistani.

I don't want to see my country ruled by these damn mad people. I would rather love to see this country ruled by a dictator.

Tenu kini wari dasan k I am not in favour of this government. But the actions from these parties shouldn't be allowed. PTI is just crying because they failed in elections. TUQ and its followers, all are extremist. I am serving as government employee too. I have worked with these PMLN politicians and I know them better than a common Pakistani.

I don't want to see my country ruled by these damn mad people. I would rather love to see this country ruled by a dictator.
You are in favour of who , I don't care , but we are arguing on the basic right of experision , allowed all over the world?
PTI is just in its cause , & has proven the fake mandate of noora-league, if not why not noora king could have open 4 halaq s ?
Sorry you don't have any argument left , you are side tracking to, the violence created by the killing of innocents from the hands of nawaz & shabaz sharif, s ?
No you can't get that?

oh bhai he is condemning them, what you smokin?

Condemn one and support the other, hypocrisy they call it. The PML-N has maintained links and support for the banned sectarian outfits in the Southern Punjab, for long. Either go against all or do not bother.

You are in favour of who , I don't care , but we are arguing on the basic right of experision , allowed all over the world?
PTI is just in its cause , & has proven the fake mandate of noora-league, if not why not noora king could have open 4 halaq s ?
Sorry you don't have any argument left , you are side tracking to, the violence created by the killing of innocents from the hands of nawaz & shabaz sharif, s ?
No you can't get that?
I am on side of military and no one else. If PTI come to power, people will still be doing long march. TUQ is not good for country as ruler.

Instead of following brain washed people, you should either support army or stand up for rights in the way you shoul.

Most of you Nooni's are such retards that I want to personally pluck you from head to toe. I hope none of The Sharif's and that Supreme Terrorist, Kaana, Ifti Chaudri's escape. 8-)

What a great post.... Inshallah you shall be awarded jannah..... with 70 "fi" male virgins....

@Leader what is the expected situation tomorrow. I have a business meeting at Gulburg MM Alam Road tomorrow 10:00am. Not sure whether I should proceed with it or just cancel it? :undecided:

Are you a Pakistani ?. Those are all our brothers. No one gives right to any of the Nehla League or any other party to kill the Pakistani people. When they will close all the markets, transports, petrol, food then what people will do ?. Shame on the so called democratic rulers who are having monarchy in Pakistan.

The blood of any Pakistani will not get wasted, whether it is PAT, PTI. We are Pakistani first. One must learn that.

indeed, blood of police officers also will not be wasted.

We are Pakistani first. One must learn that.

Give this advice to this Qadri Thug first.....oh yes, he is boot licker of her majesty, but not Pakistani. Pathetic

8-10-2014_25802_1.gif

:lol: :lol:

indeed, blood of police officers also will not be wasted.

Give this advice to this Qadri Thug first.....oh yes, he is boot licker of her majesty, but not Pakistani. Pathetic

Qadri is not wrong. We are shouting and sitting here coz we are having money, food, electricity at our homes. He says the truth all the time, some methods can be wrong but now he is on right path. Unfortunately, your Nawaz will not remain now.

Back
Top Bottom