What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

BHAAAAAAAAAAAAIIII threatened PML-N badshah Salamat Hakoomat .

"Agar ub koi ******* ki PML-N nay... agar meri raabta juice biskoot committee ko Tahir-ul-Qadri say milnay say rooknay ke koshish ki gaye tu 30 min baad may poray Pakistan ko band kardoonga"

He will order to block Karachi after 30 mins (5:00) if PML-N not stop their crimes by using Pakistan TAX PAYER Money police for their own objectives. In reaction, all trade and everything will be suspend.

BHAI ke ENTRY Movie may Mobaaaaaaaarik hoo... Now again this DARPOOK SHAIR GOVT daekna kesay U-TURN leti hey...

Last edited:
This is BS handling by the government, utter and complete idiots.

What was the need to do this? Qadri would have had a Youm-e-Shuhada, made some speeches, and gone home. WHat was the need to paralyze the province and then give an excuse to those guys?

My cousin was coming from RYK to Multan, on Daewoo, bus was stopped repeatedly, and the policeman once said "Haan jee Qadri ya Imran Khan alla hai koi, das do". Some people said Imran Khan. The policeman said "Islamabad tay nhn ja re ho na, asaan tay apni duty karni aye...rab rakha".

In the end, the bus didn't go to Multan and they had to drop off at Bahawalpur.

I also have a flight tomorrow to Islamabad, let's see what happens.

Could you at least try to write in a proper manner?

As for the topic, why is this toad now jumping to the scene? Side pay ho kar beth jao bhai.

This thread will now serve as a pool for all the political activities and govt activities regarding PAT and TuQ.

Do not bring in PTI or any other stuff.

Well, that's nice to see MQM back into action with its due role!
This govt, deserves this , all political parties should try Thier best to get rid of this Noora crating govt, involved in the killing of innocent people's with its fake mandate!

@cb4 no one is right in this scenario. NS / SZ should not force these TUQ followers to stop. Who allow police to fire on them? What would be your reaction if someone from your family is shot because you are following someone you love?

These TUQ followers are not doing good either. They are making hard for police to maintain peace. TUQ responsible for everything done by his followers. But NS / SZ should also act mature.

Why don't you start from Southern Punjab or the specific focus is on "this" Mullah brigade whilst the sectarian groups/banned outfits are free to operate? Do clarify.
oh bhai he is condemning them, what you smokin?

Dude, better than Zia-ul-Haq ruling from grave............... And personally, I feel that a lame mullah will be way better than a Takfiri Sharif!
What a great post.... Inshallah you shall be awarded jannah..... with 70 "fi" male virgins....

[
No it's not!
@cb4 no one is right in this scenario. NS / SZ should not force these TUQ followers to stop. Who allow police to fire on them? What would be your reaction if someone from your family is shot because you are following someone you love?

These TUQ followers are not doing good either. They are making hard for police to maintain peace. TUQ responsible for everything done by his followers. But NS / SZ should also act mature.[/quote]
/quote]
By killing more of TUQ workers, then on 14 th march kill whole PTI.lolzzzz

Not confirmed by any UAE source. Only Pakistani media showed this which is not even the least reliable for me.
Nooranews.com networks!
NCN
Lolzzzz

I am not saying that PMLN is better then everyone. I am not in favour of this another whole drama. They will come for Mazaq Raat again but now this time with PMLN.
It's is simple, fake mandate holders are affraid of any one protesting any where against them?
Be that young doctors, TUQ or PTI.
Put it, in your mind plz?

Back
Top Bottom