What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

Simple is that let the Noora go, frist we would decide later?
IK stiil better, then noora, 1000% times, cause he knows what is fake & what is not?
Noora always , gets fake mandate?
It's time for noora to be hanged to to run? Choice is , yours!

You live in Thailand and support terrorism? Seems like Thailand's living style hasn't helped any to people like you. They should put you into jail for supporting what has killed so many innocents while you finance the murderers from Thailand and support violence and destruction in Pakistan. Same should happen to everyone supporting this mess. Supporting violence that kills people like the pictures on next page is open terrorism. Shame on you and on everyone supporting it

Combine both of their "man power" is less than 5% of the entire systems that they want to derail......how sad and stupid this sounds! I leave it up to you to decide what's better for your country. Innocents dying in violent protests, poor policemen getting killed, economy hitting the wall, sanctions, etc, etc??? You guys got brains use them to work please.
things are not the same here that were an year ago.

things are not the same here that were an year ago.

So in a year, the violence and hate speeches have given both of these guys 50% of the country's population as their followers? A couple of hundred thousand people can't and shouldn't take down the government that was voted by 200 million people from all different walks of life.

So in a year, the violence and hate speeches have given both of these guys 50% of the country's population as their followers? A couple of hundred thousand people can't and shouldn't take down the government that was voted by 200 million people from all different walks of life.
They have lost the support of silent majority.

They have lost the support of silent majority.

Did the silent majority come to your house and tell you that or did you not have the time to see innocents getting killed and public and government property getting destroyed....

Did the silent majority come to your house and tell you that or did you not have the time to see innocents getting killed and public and government property getting destroyed....
how can you tell me this sitting seven seas apart.

how can you tell me this sitting seven seas apart.
I am seeing on the media what your religious extremist leaders are doing. Taliban Khan and Mullah Idiot. Both don't belong to leading a nuclear armed country .....never!

TuQ is going mad. I knew something wasn't right long ago, but now his madness is public.

I am seeing on the media what your religious extremist leaders are doing. Taliban Khan and Mullah Idiot. Both don't belong to leading a nuclear armed country .....never!
i have experience from first hand interaction with people and i am in capital. Read papers and you will see no one is supporting Govt. even if they are against Qadri or IK.

i have experience from first hand interaction with people and i am in capital. Read papers and you will see no one is supporting Govt. even if they are against Qadri or IK.

Ok, you are delusional, just like your leaders. And you guys have no respect for your innocent poor people. With the exceptions of your two Greeders, no one is supporting violence and open terrorism supported by both of your Greeders (new term for IK and Mullah Idiot who are just greedy for power)

Ok, you are delusional, just like your leaders. And you guys have no respect for your innocent poor people. With the exceptions of your two Greeders, no one is supporting violence and open terrorism supported by both of your Greeders (new term for IK and Mullah Idiot who are just greedy for power)
These are not public sentiments from my point of view.

These are not public sentiments from my point of view.

Your public sentiments includes what? A hundred thousand people supporting a crazy lunatic and allowing him to get innocents killed, to topple the government by laundered money from Canada to UK to Pakistan and forcing destruction of a country's system and its economy? He should be tried for treason...

Combine both of their "man power" is less than 5% of the entire systems that they want to derail......how sad and stupid this sounds! I leave it up to you to decide what's better for your country. Innocents dying in violent protests, poor policemen getting killed, economy hitting the wall, sanctions, etc, etc??? You guys got brains use them to work please.
Your public sentiments includes what? A hundred thousand people supporting a crazy lunatic and allowing him to get innocents killed, to topple the government by laundered money from Canada to UK to Pakistan and forcing destruction of a country's system and its economy? He should be tried for treason...
Who is killing the innocents ? Govt of noora- e- punjab?
On who, s orders , noora e fedrl nawaz tind? Right?

This country is being ran by mafias for long, This system has never been able to perform according to wishes of masses but only few mafias that are sole benefitter of this system. I have no sympathies to the current rulers even if they are all hanged to death. They just give lollipops to the people and loot the rest with both their hands. I have no sympathies for this Govt. who hasn't been able to give us Local Bodies since almost 6 years. Now i have to beg MNA or MPA for every tiny little job as if we are their slaves. Qadri highlights those articles that guarantee us our rights and we are ready to fight for those right no matter what may come.

Don't spread misinformation that no one is supporting public, what you think whole media is wrong, or more than 90% anchors are wrong or general public is wrong? No body supports this Canadian scum who is barking and portraying himself as Fazalullah and Hakeemulla Mehsood and delivering provocative speeches to turn youth into militants.

There are support for public more than you are expecting.

Back
Top Bottom