What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

Don't spread misinformation that no one is supporting public, what you think whole media is wrong, or more than 90% anchors are wrong or general public is wrong? No body supports this Canadian scum who is barking and portraying himself as Fazalullah and Hakeemulla Mehsood and delivering provocative speeches to turn youth into militants.

There are support for public more than you are expecting.
you will see that in few days.

Who is killing the innocents ? Govt of noora- e- punjab?
On who, s orders , noora e fedrl nawaz tind? Right?

Why you people are so conservative and you are supporting this Qadri Boko Haram and you have no sense to whom you are following. Everything is on media record who is bringing assault material rather than Tasbeeh and Masallah.

Why you people are so conservative and you are supporting this Qadri Boko Haram and you have no sense to whom you are following. Everything is on media record who is bringing assault material rather than Tasbeeh and Masallah.
Answer the question, don't run here or there?
Who killed PAT workers? Punjab govt or Indian govt?

you will see that in few days.

keep your stone age frustration and find place somewhere in Amazons to practice the codes of your stupid Qadri. You people have no place in civilized society.

Answer the question, don't run here or there?
Who killed PAT workers? Punjab govt or Indian govt?

They are victims of their own mistake and they involved in riotous activities. Punjab government has nothing to do with responsibilities.

keep your stone age frustration and find place somewhere in Amazons to practice the codes of your stupid Qadri. You people have no place in civilized society.

just calm your nerves bro and wait for a couple of days.

1407792530442.jpg

Look here are the responsibles?
If you are not going to accept, that noora govt was & is the killer of innocent pakistani people's, then it's, written on the wind , that noora would be hanged until death, by the law of land just like bhutto?

View attachment 43002

Look here are the responsibles?
If you are not going to accept, that noora govt was & is the killer of innocent pakistani people's, then it's, written on the wind , that noora would be hanged until death, by the law of land just like bhutto?

No, this idiot Buddha will be hang till death who is responsible for these dead bodies.

just calm your nerves bro and wait for a couple of days.

Don't call me 'Bro' i would like to be bro of human beings and peace lovers with democratic minds.
By the way 14th August not so far, we will wait.

No, this idiot Buddha will be hang till death who is responsible for these dead bodies.

Don't call me 'Bro' i would like to be bro of human beings and peace lovers with democratic minds.
By the way 14th August not so far, we will wait.
Camera has caught the crimes, ISI has the tapes of phone recordings of CM & his son with police mens telling where they buried them?
, same police will hang the Sharif shaytans , game over final! :wave::tongue::yay:

:lol: dude this is 27th december 2007 picture on MQM side, which was done by PPP jyalas in Karachi after Benazir's death and what retard posted inverted MQM flag as awami tehreek flag?

19_10_2007_001_002_012.jpg

This country is being ran by mafias for long, This system has never been able to perform according to wishes of masses but only few mafias that are sole benefitter of this system. I have no sympathies to the current rulers even if they are all hanged to death.
They just give lollipops to the people and loot the rest with both their hands. I have no sympathies for this Govt. who hasn't been able to give us Local Bodies since almost 6 years.

Qadri highlights those articles that guarantee us our rights and we are ready to fight for those right no matter what may come.

I'll answer the above parts as they require some discussion and show your frustration:
1) The system has never performed....YES, THAT is the key point I and others have been pointing out. The system was never ALLOWED to be developed. The US influenced Musharraff and he left and the first EVER democratic government completed its 5 years (albeit a failed corrupted government). But the point is, the SYSTEM was NEVER allowed to be developed. Look at it this way, every system has its way of making sure it cleanse itself, like human body, it gets rid of a lot of bad stuff on its own. But with a compromised immune system, it'll get sick with each small allergy and germ. Same goes here. The Pakistani system's immunity has been compromised due to Military interruptions. But if the system can run a couple of times, people will start to complain about checks and balances, plus, people will start to see who actually did WORK and who didn't, will never come back. Take a look at the PPP. I don't see PPP anywhere on the map for the next 10 years at the least.

2) Sympathy to the current rulers....there is a thread on here that talks about foreign investment and implications of this violent process and devastating consequences of political unrest. Believe it or not, the democratic system has started. The current government irrespective of their past has done a LOT of work to bring in investments. I can highlight about 40 large projects that are under way and the Chinese, Americans and the Brits (and some Arabs) are investing over 70 billion dollars which would create over 20-40 million jobs in the next a couple of years. These are not ghost projects, these exist. For over 50 years, your system produced less than 13000 megawatt electricity. Right now, if the current government can actually WORK, you'll be producing double of what you produced for 70 years. That's a LOT of progress.
Everyone now knows that their political survival is to produce for people. No progress = NO Vote. This is ALSO one of the reason that IK is showing extremist policies. I think he's realized it that he hasn't done Jack in the state he won the most (KPK).

3) If you are hungry as hell, and you have two friends birthdays coming up, what would you do in case you were poor? Your priority is to feed your and your family's tummy. The birthdays and gifts are luxuries when you are struggling for food. Similarly, the government is focusing on bringing in investments to get the economy and the industry going. The deficit has to be reduced to a degree where the money can be spent on public welfare, healthcare, education and other stuff like local bodies. So as the Tax base, employment, industry increases, you'll see a LOT more money going into education, healthcare, reforms, local bodies, etc. But LET someone finish their term. If they can show you a list of projects that were completed and helped millions of people, you have ALL the rights to kick them out. This force based politics need to end and a system needs to take shape so the entire country can run smoothly and without friction and where investors come frequently knowing how great the democratic system and the people are and that its worth investing their hard earned money into.

4) I hate to put it this way, this Qadri / Mullah guy, has -200 chances of EVER getting any serious traction in Pakistani politics. Getting a few people killed and making threats to the government is all he could do. A few hundred thousand people can't take down a government that was formed after 200 MILLION people participated in the elections.
Now the international body, NO Modern country would want to deal with a Mullah in today's age. You are talking about billions of investment with the current government, the Mullah will not be able to bring his own family's checking accounts in Pakistan from Canada if he even forced them to. No one's going to trust his words and he is going to jeopardize your nuclear status too as no one wants an extremist mullah running a Nuclear Armed country.

You guys are all smart people. It is time you run your country and your leaders for YOUR best interest. Don't run for THEIR best interest. Without you the PEOPLE, the leaders mean absolutely nothing. You made them, you CORRECT them and ensure they do things peacefully and in your best interest. Not greed for power

I'll answer the above parts as they require some discussion and show your frustration:
1) The system has never performed....YES, THAT is the key point I and others have been pointing out. The system was never ALLOWED to be developed. The US influenced Musharraff and he left and the first EVER democratic government completed its 5 years (albeit a failed corrupted government). But the point is, the SYSTEM was NEVER allowed to be developed. Look at it this way, every system has its way of making sure it cleanse itself, like human body, it gets rid of a lot of bad stuff on its own. But with a compromised immune system, it'll get sick with each small allergy and germ. Same goes here. The Pakistani system's immunity has been compromised due to Military interruptions. But if the system can run a couple of times, people will start to complain about checks and balances, plus, people will start to see who actually did WORK and who didn't, will never come back. Take a look at the PPP. I don't see PPP anywhere on the map for the next 10 years at the least.

2) Sympathy to the current rulers....there is a thread on here that talks about foreign investment and implications of this violent process and devastating consequences of political unrest. Believe it or not, the democratic system has started. The current government irrespective of their past has done a LOT of work to bring in investments. I can highlight about 40 large projects that are under way and the Chinese, Americans and the Brits (and some Arabs) are investing over 70 billion dollars which would create over 20-40 million jobs in the next a couple of years. These are not ghost projects, these exist. For over 50 years, your system produced less than 13000 megawatt electricity. Right now, if the current government can actually WORK, you'll be producing double of what you produced for 70 years. That's a LOT of progress.
Everyone now knows that their political survival is to produce for people. No progress = NO Vote. This is ALSO one of the reason that IK is showing extremist policies. I think he's realized it that he hasn't done Jack in the state he won the most (KPK).

3) If you are hungry as hell, and you have two friends birthdays coming up, what would you do in case you were poor? Your priority is to feed your and your family's tummy. The birthdays and gifts are luxuries when you are struggling for food. Similarly, the government is focusing on bringing in investments to get the economy and the industry going. The deficit has to be reduced to a degree where the money can be spent on public welfare, healthcare, education and other stuff like local bodies. So as the Tax base, employment, industry increases, you'll see a LOT more money going into education, healthcare, reforms, local bodies, etc. But LET someone finish their term. If they can show you a list of projects that were completed and helped millions of people, you have ALL the rights to kick them out. This force based politics need to end and a system needs to take shape so the entire country can run smoothly and without friction and where investors come frequently knowing how great the democratic system and the people are and that its worth investing their hard earned money into.

4) I hate to put it this way, this Qadri / Mullah guy, has -200 chances of EVER getting any serious traction in Pakistani politics. Getting a few people killed and making threats to the government is all he could do. A few hundred thousand people can't take down a government that was formed after 200 MILLION people participated in the elections.
Now the international body, NO Modern country would want to deal with a Mullah in today's age. You are talking about billions of investment with the current government, the Mullah will not be able to bring his own family's checking accounts in Pakistan from Canada if he even forced them to. No one's going to trust his words and he is going to jeopardize your nuclear status too as no one wants an extremist mullah running a Nuclear Armed country.

You guys are all smart people. It is time you run your country and your leaders for YOUR best interest. Don't run for THEIR best interest. Without you the PEOPLE, the leaders mean absolutely nothing. You made them, you CORRECT them and ensure they do things peacefully and in your best interest. Not greed for power

I may sound a bit frustrated but i am sorry to say you sound crazy.
About investment and system stabilizing thing those are all promises and will never turn in favor of common man.
I am frustrated because i am victim of this system. I wont get a decent job in this system even if i top the list of candidates just because i don't have strong references or i don't have money to buy it.
You left the most important point the local bodies that have yet to materialize in a democratic regime which were even present in dictator's period. This shows the Kingship mentality of our so called democratic leaders.
If we choose any xyz as our leader the rest of the world shouldn't complain it's our decision to make.
The loans are piling every passing day and for your information the foreign investment was very low last year compared to previous years.
bottom line is IMO this system needs to be cleansed first to become fruitful in near future. Justice sjould be served and those who are exploiting masses should be brought to justice.

I may sound a bit frustrated but i am sorry to say you sound crazy.
About investment and system stabilizing thing those are all promises and will never turn in favor of common man.
I am frustrated because i am victim of this system. I wont get a decent job in this system even if i top the list of candidates just because i don't have strong references or i don't have money to buy it.
If we choose any xyz as our leader the rest of the world shouldn't complain it's our decision to make.
The loans are piling every passing day and for your information the foreign investment was very low last year compared to previous years.
bottom line is IMO this system needs to be cleansed first to become fruitful in near future. Justice sjould be served and those who are exploiting masses should be brought to justice.

1) About investments, do a search and see pictures of ongoing work and many threads talking and showing projects and associated money. BTW, for the last month, EVERYTHING has been put on hold. There was an article by a British news paper yesterday on here. Read for references. Also, when jobs are created to the level they want to (30-40 millions), where will the people come from? You are having a hard time because there are less jobs. When the number grows, you'll see the boundaries breaking. But you STILL need to let a system develop so you and the next generation can have the jobs you should. Without a system, you don't have planning and anything else. The generals run the country without any idea of GDP, PPP, etc and planning. Plus, you can't take the 70 years of frustration out on the ONLY government in the past 70 years with an actual plan that is showing results.

2) Rest of the world has EVERY right to complain and push you to do the right thing. Every single one of you is under like 30K FOREIGN debt......those "FOREIGNERS" do care about their money that they gave you for a purpose. Once you get rich enough that you don't have money issues, you can do whatever you want to. Second, NO ONE wants a mullah or an extremist running a nuclear capable country, so both IK and the mullah Greeder are out. They are hallucinating if they think they'll have a chance. It'll be short lived. They have no track record and have no experience to run a freaking town, let alone a country and a country with so many issues.

3) System cleansed by who? Someone who used to claim that "we'll finish corruption in 19 days"??? Whatever happened to that? As of today, your most corrupted parts are KPK and Baluchistan......??? And you want these idiots who haven't produced anything but violence since they came into the power to run your country. Am I tired of seeing and reading this or have you all gone mad and without common sense?

Back
Top Bottom