What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

stop this idiotic comments, tell me who hasn't property, business outside Pakistan from politicians to military jawans?
So all of Thier dam sons are the 3rd largest investors in UK? Stupid?

Yeh to EPIC hogya!!! :Lol:

Bonga hay, janay do yaar :)
Bongay ney lay Li, app ki kursi?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::nana:
Tu noorey sey bar a kon bonga's, 3rd time bhi kicked out? Super bonga:yay:

So all of Thier dam sons are the 3rd largest investors in UK? Stupid?

Bongay ney lay Li, app ki kursi?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::nana:
Tu noorey sey bar a kon bonga's, 3rd time bhi kicked out? Super bonga:yay:
Okey Bonga Bhai :P

try to excavate more beside Sharief's sons.....there are investors more than '3rd largest Investors'.
Really, & how his 33 years son, got that money?
Who one else more richer then noora , s son in UK.??
Let's us know?
You know, it's over? Noora raj is gone!

ButFQdmCUAETOG9.jpg:large

Really, & how his 33 years son, got that money?
Who one else more richer then noora , s son in UK.??
Let's us know?
You know, it's over? Noora raj is gone!
You are part of stupid crowd who don't see broad image of political developments but slave to own emotions. Ok, let's suppose Noora will out..so what next? Do you have any Saadiq and Ameen according to Article 64? if you will say IK then damn to constitution and its Article 64, Noora is the best.

We know that you are "Jiala" of PMLN... . Be happy . Sorry if i speak against Nawaz sharif. Forgive me.
Noora is everything for you... You keep calm and bow down to the king...

bm5n5beS5e10XARZbHJg_king.jpg

Come to talk with logic.
There are many Jayals of this Stupid Naya Pakistan founder IK. I am supporting Noora because he has ability to develop this country. Ha has performance but not just like this IK who just shouting in the air rather than proove itself in KPK government.

I am supporting Noora because he has ability to develop this country. .
He has ability for roads, as he is businessman, He has also ability to develop the chaos and political revenge by force... Also how to develop money,for his family, billionS in London, and how to increase it while No tax from jagidaars.. Even Nawaz don't even shake hands with his own MPAs.

Simple is that let the Noora go, frist we would decide later?
IK stiil better, then noora, 1000% times, cause he knows what is fake & what is not?
Noora always , gets fake mandate?
It's time for noora to be hanged to to run? Choice is , yours!

Most of you Nooni's are such retards that I want to personally pluck you from head to toe. I hope none of The Sharif's and that Supreme Terrorist, Kaana, Ifti Chaudri's escape.
The only point being I AIN'T a "nooni" or "noora"....

Condemn one and support the other, hypocrisy they call it. The PML-N has maintained links and support for the banned sectarian outfits in the Southern Punjab, for long. Either go against all or do not bother.
I was talking about cb4 dude.....

So are Inqilabi march and Azadi march both different things?

Tahir ul Qadri has almost skillfully killed Imran Khan's PTI in Punjab. !!!!

Back
Top Bottom