What's new

Qadhafi slams ‘cowardly’ Arab response to Gaza blitz

You and icecold have been blown apart by your anti arab-muslim stance so many times i cant keep count.....you cant answer a simple point and now are tryng to divert the subject to something else.

Really! my suggestion to you is to stop trolling, it only makes you look stupid. You can make all the claims you want, it wont change a damn thing unless you back it up. Stop making your own country look bad by making false claims. Not one solid link has been put up by you to back your claim and then you come up with this **** to prove you contrary. Stop wasting Bandwidth and get out of this so called Ummah love of yours and smell the coffee.

Really! my suggestion to you is to stop trolling, it only makes you look stupid. You can make all the claims you want, it wont change a damn thing unless you back it up..

Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines says "some mysterious Arab" called gadaffi gave millions to pakistan.

Pervez Hoodbhoy, a professor of nuclear physics at Qaid-e-Azam University in Islamabad says a couple of couple of "mysterious Arab" and a persian gave funds towards pakistan nuclear programme.

Either prove me wrong or keep quite.

Stop making your own country look bad by making false claims. Not one solid link has been put up by you to back your claim and then you come up with this **** to prove you contrary. .

Pervez Hoodbhoy, a professor of nuclear physics at Qaid-e-Azam University and Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines back my point.....who have you to back up your point that gadaffi did not help pakistan in funding the nuclear programme.....somebody..anybody.

Stop wasting Bandwidth and get out of this so called Ummah love of yours and smell the coffee.

I do love the Ummah like all muslims should.

Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines says "some mysterious Arab" called gadaffi gave millions to pakistan.

Pervez Hoodbhoy, a professor of nuclear physics at Qaid-e-Azam University in Islamabad says a couple of couple of "mysterious Arab" and a persian gave funds towards pakistan nuclear programme.

Either prove me wrong or keep quite.

Pervez Hoodbhoy, a professor of nuclear physics at Qaid-e-Azam University and Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines back my point.....who have you to back up your point that gadaffi did not help pakistan in funding the nuclear programme.....somebody..anybody.

I'll suggest you read a bit about pervez Hoodbhoy before getting all worked up. This might help you in coming back to earth:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/18558-asma-jehangir-indian-agent.html

Please carry on by all means, but not at the cost of your own country.

I'll suggest you read a bit about pervez Hoodbhoy before getting all worked up. This might help you in coming back to earth:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/18558-asma-jehangir-indian-agent.html

And what..?
So becauce the guy does not agree with your points he must be telling a lie.....what about Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines is he also some indian agent?

Please carry on by all means, but not at the cost of your own country.

Give me an example where i have put another nation before pakstan.......i support the taliban in afghanistan becauce i think they will further pakistans goals in the area and that we will be more safe with the taliban incharge of afghanistan then what we have now.
If the NA was the party that could make pakistan more safe i would support them.
You keep thinking that by me supporting the taliban i some how want pakistan to go all islamic along the taliban lines which i dont.The taliban where a better friend then what we have now.

I am sorry but Arab countries will take 100 years to evolve, the people giving them vision are Americans, many top positions are accupied by Americans in their ministry and Arabs rever white skin (needless to say hate baki skin).

In my humble opinion, the most important point of this act by Qadhafi that MUSLIMS should take at heart is lending a hand to their brothers and sisters in need, not the slandering part! we are ONE body, strive to achieve that!

arab princes are bastards as far as I'm concerned. they're abu jahal's arab, that cannot be denied.

forgive me for being OOT (or maybe offensive to some), I am indeed ignorant about common Pakistani feelings on Qadhafi.

dabong1 my Brother I concede the point you made that Qadaffi helped to fund the Pakistan Nuclear Program, but I still don't like him he betrayed Pakistan like the low life he is, he is all talk but no action. But I must commend him on at least Speaking against Israel and helping are Muslim Brothers in Palestine.

Israel is the devil and its coming after Pakistan too, Arabs dont even want to protect other Arabs so we shouldn't expect anything from them.

Pakistanis should protect itself from the two devils India and Israel, and also USA the slave of the devil Israel.

And what..?
So becauce the guy does not agree with your points he must be telling a lie.....what about Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines is he also some indian agent?

Give me a break will you. Its not about my point but with Pakistan's point. This guy has problems with the whole of Pakistan itself. He comes on national tv and says that US is right in raising objections over Pakistani nukes falling into the hands of extremist after all army has extremist elements in it, and you like to quote him just because his views suit your flavor, then maybe i should expect you to agree with him on this one aswell.:disagree:

As for the european director, all i am asking is a link. Until you provide me with one, i'll stick to my original stance, "the only thing Qafadi helped Pakistan was to give it a bad name and creating a serious risk for our nuclear programe".

Give me an example where i have put another nation before pakstan.......i support the taliban in afghanistan becauce i think they will further pakistans goals in the area and that we will be more safe with the taliban incharge of afghanistan then what we have now.
If the NA was the party that could make pakistan more safe i would support them.
You keep thinking that by me supporting the taliban i some how want pakistan to go all islamic along the taliban lines which i dont.The taliban where a better friend then what we have now.

Lets not even go there, will further derail the thread.

Back
Top Bottom