What's new

Qadhafi slams ‘cowardly’ Arab response to Gaza blitz

Funny how Col Gaddafi goes about slamming everybody but does not slam a few missiles with his Sukhois into Israeli heartland

As for the Arab kingdoms, well their lavish lifestyle and multi-million dollar palaces for each of the hundreds of princes and their progenies are all paid for by entitites going by the names of Shell, Chevron, caltex and their brotherhood

Not sure if these kings want to do anything to hurt their luxurious lifestyle

Funny how Col Gaddafi goes about slamming everybody but does not slam a few missiles with his Sukhois into Israeli heartland

As for the Arab kingdoms, well their lavish lifestyle and multi-million dollar palaces for each of the hundreds of princes and their progenies are all paid for by entitites going by the names of Shell, Chevron, caltex and their brotherhood

Its Also the other way around.

Arab leaders lavish jewelry on Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, President Bush not so much

By MATTHEW LEE
Associated Press Writer
11:24 PM CST, December 22, 2008

WASHINGTON (AP) — President George W. Bush's foreign policies may be unpopular in the Middle East, but Arab leaders showered his top diplomat with jewelry worth far more than a quarter of a million dollars last year. While Bush himself didn't fare nearly as well, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice raked in at least $316,000 in gem-encrusted baubles from the kings of Jordan and Saudi Arabia alone, making her one of top recipients among U.S. officials of gifts from foreign heads of state and government and their aides in 2007.

In January, Jordan's King Abdullah II gave Rice an emerald and diamond necklace, ring, bracelet and earrings estimated to be worth $147,000, according to the State Department's annual inventory of such items released Monday just in time for Christmas.

The king and his wife, Queen Rania, also gave Rice a less expensive necklace and earrings along with a jewelry box valued at $4,630, the document shows.

Not to be outdone, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia presented Rice with a ruby and diamond necklace with matching earrings, bracelet and ring worth $165,000 in July. The inventory also includes a $170,000 flower petal motif necklace the Saudi monarch gave to Rice in 2005, which the department says was not previously disclosed.

From the same Arab leaders, Bush received just over $100,000 in gifts in 2007, the list shows.

Other gifts include an $85,000 sapphire and diamond jewelry set and $10,000 piece of artwork depicting a desert scene of bedouins, camels and a tent made of gold given to first lady Laura Bush by Saudi King Abdullah.

Unfortunately for the Bushes, Rice and other recipients, they won't be able to enjoy the gifts as they have been turned over to the General Services Administration and government archives in accordance with federal law, which bars officials from accepting personal presents in almost all circumstances.

The inventory, prepared by State Department's Office of Protocol, catalogues all gifts given to top administration officials. The presents range from the modest — a $6 assortment of nuts and dried fruit from the Dalai Lama to Mrs. Bush — to the extravagant — Rice's jewelry — and the odd — a $570 Brush Cutter with "comfort grip handles" from the Swedish prime minister to the president, presumably for use at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.

Bush got a $150 bronze platypus paperweight from an Australian official. The prime minister of Singapore gave Bush $450 worth of fitness equipment, including a "uSurf Wave Action Exerciser" and an "iGallop Core and Abs Exerciser," according to the documents, which offer a window into the tastes of foreign leaders.

The wife of Japan's former prime minister Shinzo Abe appears to be an animal lover, having given Laura Bush two red, white and blue hand-embroidered pillows with American flag designs and the names and images of first dogs Barney and Miss Beazley worth $100 last year.

She also gave the first lady a $700 porcelain Limoges box with the two pets painted on it and a stuffed black fleece Scotty toy valued at $100, the inventory shows.

Some gifts reflect the recipient's specialty. Gen. Peter Pace, the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff received two machine guns — one mounted — worth $1,300 from his Colombian and Russian counterparts, while Defense Secretary Robert Gates got a $3,200 decorative Arab knife from a Bahraini official and a steel dagger valued at $345 from the Jordanian king.

The source of gifts to U.S. intelligence officials is classified, but CIA chief Michael Hayden took in $8,000 in gifts, including a sword, fountain pen and silk rug, in 2007.

Arab leaders lavish jewelry on Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, President Bush not so much -- chicagotribune.com

Its Also the other way around.

American oil companies generate billions of dollars in revenue [after thier ownn share has been deducted] for the kingdoms each year

The kings in turn throw a few trinkets worth thousand dollars each to the American politician..it hardly makes any dent to the Arab kingdom's coffers...that kind of money might just fall out of their pockets every time they jump while playing volleyball

Again crap. If you cant back up something drop it, dont try to run in circles. Either you back your claim up or admit that you have nothing to prove it other then ofcourse your personal opinion.
As for me i am not the one making claims here, all i ask you is to back something that you think is right up. In plain and simple english either put up or shut up..

The only person posting total crap is yourself......can you not read?

You got the guys name and which company he worked for.....open those lazy eyes of yours and read before chatting utter rubbish.

Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) and Bhutto confidante later revealed that Libyan dictator Colonel Muammar Qaddafi personally supervised transfers of suitcases filled with US Dollars to Pakistan on PIA flights, sometimes up to $100 million in a single flight.

Read the whole post again and dont cut paste things up to suit your agenda...

Can you answer a simple question.....did gadaffi give money to pakistan to help its nuclear programme.
You really dont know what your talking about just posting for the sake of posting.

No one here is questioning the need for help and yes Pakistan should also send in help. The point is you made a claim, i asked you to back it up, since its evident that you cant, better drop it.

The claim was that gadaffi had given money to pakistan...the claim was made by....
Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)
Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)

You point has been answered......now you prove otherwise or shutup

Last edited:
I beg to disagree.
People like Hossni Mubarik may not be text book democrats but they have given stability to their countries which resulted in foreign investment and millions of Egyptians are having a better life and peaceful home, where their own children are safe, where minorities live peacefully alongside devote Muslim majority. Despite previous war history, today Israel may think twice to order any classic raid over Egypt.
On political front Egypt has hosted many peace deals and meetings of world leaders over Palestinian conflict.
On humanitarian grounds also Egypt have supported Palestine with numerous relief efforts.
Hossni Mubarik alone cannot do anything he has to take along his nation in any sort of innovative stance. I think Egyptian public is good at lip service but they would refrain from risking their economy over Palestinians or xyz.
Whereas talking of Palestine which is a victim of both, its internal politics and foreign conspiracies.
Hamas and Fatah have serious differences, and would hardly come for each other’s rescue. They rather tend to assist Israelis in settling their personal scores. On which side do u suggest foreign arab countries to fall?
People like Hassan Nassarullah may be very popular among Palastinians but IMO they are directly responsible for this carnage.
There is very acute difference between OBL and Hassan Nassarullah who is clearly a non state actor.
Qadafi, has even gone a step further and have become the first voice among the neighboring arab leaders.
Coming to the subject of Libyan nuclear program; Qadafi has done nothing wrong when he realized his mistake or ignorance, he acknowledged his undercover deals of a nuclear program with black market. The moment he learned that all the blueprints are emanating from a fellow country who’s nation has been oblivious to the fact that their hero is selling nation’s pride, he steped out and disclosed what ever was neccessary.
Although he (Qadafi) was left with little choice at the end but giving him benefit of the doubt (since it was south indians brokering the whole deal) I would thank him for his disclosure.
I use to disagree to arabs and iranians on the point when they develop business relations with indian but again as the time pass by, I learned that it is the weakness of our own political leadership.
One can clearly see this weakness in our present political leadership.
IMO, it is OIC which needed to be strengthened and which can be only effective body by virtue of an able leadership.

Batman i take it you are ok with the slaughter of muslims as long as you have a basement to hide in.
I guess islamic teachings means nothing to you i am glad you have show your true colors.
Batman Raw Mossad or cia is always hirring i suggest apply as soon as possible.

Most are sold out basterds and this is just a show they will do absolutly nothing.
But good news is they will be picked on one at a time which i will greatly enjoy as i enjoyed saddam hidding in a ditch cant wait to see fire works in other Arab stats if they think its not going to happen to them as they are loyal Dogs they have another think comming saddam was given permission to take kuwait and then killed using that as an excuse.:smitten::victory:

Libyan nuclear program; Qadafi has done nothing wrong when he realized his mistake or ignorance, he acknowledged his undercover deals of a nuclear program with black market. The moment he learned that all the blueprints are emanating from a fellow country who’s nation has been oblivious to the fact that their hero is selling nation’s pride, he steped out and disclosed what ever was neccessary.

I suggest you should reveal where you really from as soon as possible plus where are you in paksitan i will be more then happy to pay your fair out of pakistan to any Arab Nation One way off course.
Not only that you are ok with the salughter of muslims you are bad mouthing our hero i suggest go(fill in the blanks)yourself MR batman i am sure Talibans are your Heros and you will join them soon are you in a cave some where in pakistan or afghanistan.

dabong1

Stop posting B S to support your Arab love views if you are intrested in where we got the money i suggest study pakistans debt and how and when it grew.

First it was saudies now its the rest of arab world whats next it was kuwaities who actually got us independence from England.

I suggest you follow your own advice
You point has been answered......now you prove otherwise or shutup

dabong1

Stop posting B S to support your Arab love views if you are intrested in where we got the money i suggest study pakistans debt and how and when it grew.

Why cant you stop posting total BS and answer my point......did gadaffi give money to fund pakistans nuclear programme.

What has pakistans debt got to do with gadaffi.

You and icecold have been blown apart by your anti arab-muslim stance so many times i cant keep count.....you cant answer a simple point and now are tryng to divert the subject to something else.

Why did pakistan name a stadium after gadaffi.

I suggest you follow your own advice

Answer the question and stop trying to wriggle out of it.......did gadaffi help pakistans nuclear programme.

dabong1;259147]Why cant you stop posting total BS and answer my point......did gadaffi give money to fund pakistans nuclear programme

OK its your claim that qadafi gave money for our nukes prove it if u cant i suggest stop it stop spreading lies.

What has pakistans debt got to do with gadaffi.

Paksiatns debt has to do with our nukes and stopping Arab loving people from spreading these lies where some mestrious Arabs gave you money to creat a Bomb.ANd your friend qadafi if he gave money for pakistani nukes wouldnt have been the first one to call washington so i suggest Studing up on this matter will help instead of listening to some.

You and icecold have been blown apart by your anti arab-muslim stance so many times i cant keep count.....you cant answer a simple point and now are tryng to divert the subject to something else.
Why did pakistan name a stadium after gadaffi.

i Love these well you hate Arabs and thats why you dont believe our lies you can go ahead and spread all lies you like iam not 2nd grade drop out iam not going to show love to arabs just cause they are Arabs.
There is pakistani people walking around dressed like arabs in usa CAnada and europe some times in -30 -40 temperatures because they been feed this BS that if u wanna go to heaven Dress like An arab:rofl:.
I dont no why bhutto named stadium qadafi stadium i was not with bhutto so i cant answer it.but if giving money gets you building named after you then white house should be named HOUSE oF SAUD.

Answer the question and stop trying to wriggle out of it.......did gadaffi help pakistans nuclear programme

They only help qadafi did for you is call washington and send all the info to them and got your country a black eye but patrioitic pakistanies like you and batman will say and do any thing to protect there Arabs.AS I SAID iam waiting for the news which should be comming out of FATA any day now that it was kuwaties that got us independence from England.

I love this one saudies have given us tornados to fight india :rofl:what saudies and kuwaties are doing is giving money to talibans to keep fighting pakistan army.
what the propogenda should have said india has given us there sukohi to fight india i belive that before i belive any Arab will actually wanna help pakistan:blah:

Dabong1 my friend you need to get your facts right, the stadium was called Qadaffi not because he funded Pakistan Nuclear Program but he supported in Pakistan in pursuing in it, there is a difference. Him and Saddam were both given glorious chances in obtaining Nuclear weapons, but instead they cracked under pressure in losing there seat that they sold Pakistan out.

Dabong1 my friend you need to get your facts right, the stadium was called Qadaffi not because he funded Pakistan Nuclear Program but he supported in Pakistan in pursuing in it, there is a difference. Him and Saddam were both given glorious chances in obtaining Nuclear weapons, but instead they cracked under pressure in losing there seat that they sold Pakistan out.

I started the post to to show what the libyan govt was planning on doing to aid the people of gaza while they under attack.

Libya’s Qadhafi Foundation said on Sunday it was planning an airlift to Egypt aimed at evacuating Palestinians wounded in Israel’s aerial onslaught on the Gaza Strip.

Two aircraft have been chartered to fly to El-Arish in Egypt 40-km from Egypt’s Rafah crossing with the Gaza Strip to evacuate wounded to Benghazi in Libya, a spokesman for the charity told AFP.

Libya’s official JANA news agency also announced that Tripoli would pay for medical care for Palestinian wounded both inside Libya and in other countries.

My point was that pakistan should also help the people of gaza while they are under attack......send some doctor's,medicine ect.Trying to derail the post by calling gadaffi a dog is out of order.

You say gadaffi that did not help towards the funding of the nuclear bomb even though Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) and Bhutto confidante later revealed that Libyan dictator Colonel Muammar Qaddafi personally supervised transfers of suitcases filled with US Dollars to Pakistan on PIA flights, sometimes up to $100 million in a single flight.
Bhutto's indebtedness to was made clear when he named the largest Cricket Stadium in Pakistan after Qaddafi.

Pakistan also lacked the financial resources to build a bomb from scratch. Experts said it turned to fellow Muslim countries for help in creating what would become known as the “Islamic bomb.”
“Libya, Saudi Arabia and Iran were primary funders,” said Pervez Hoodbhoy, a professor of nuclear physics at Qaid-e-Azam University in Islamabad and an outspoken critic of nuclear weapons.

Colonel Gadaffi of Libya was used through personal contacts of Prime Minister Bhutto. Gadaffi saw the selling of uranium to Pakistan as a means of reinforcing Libya’s role in Pakistan’s nuclear program since he earlier invested an undisclosed amount in Pak’s Nukes Program. So the uranium-type which Pakistan wanted was flown in from Agadez (Niger) to Tripoli (Libya) and finally to Karachi in Pakistan.

If we take your point as being the truth that gadaffi supported Pakistan in pursuing in it,is that not a good thing?

Your point that gadaffi "cracked under pressure in losing there seat that they sold Pakistan out." is a point i do share with you but it was not that clear cut that gadaffi went and sold pakistan out for no reason.Gadaffi got cuaght red handed when the ship carrying centrifuges for Libya—made in Malaysia but trans-shipped from Dubai—was intercepted by CIA and FBI in the ‘friendly’ port of Port Said, in Egypt. The Egyptians have been the most reliable and faithful friends of Washington for more than a quarter century in the Arab world.
In the same period the US was on the war path and would have flattened libya in a couple of days.

Palestinians and Arabs as a nation deserve the Israeli's and vice versa!!

Its unfortunate but real that Arabs and their kingdoms are the worst thing that has ever happened to the Middle East!

OK its your claim that qadafi gave money for our nukes prove it if u cant i suggest stop it stop spreading lies.:

I have posted enough people that say that gadaffi help fund pakistans nuclear programme.....go to google and check it for yourself.
You need to snap out this hate for arabs and trying to blame the arabs for your own ills.

.Paksiatns debt has to do with our nukes and stopping Arab loving people from spreading these lies where some mestrious Arabs gave you money to creat a Bomb.ANd your friend qadafi if he gave money for pakistani nukes wouldnt have been the first one to call washington so i suggest Studing up on this matter will help instead of listening to some..:

The person that needs to study history is yourself.

Mohammed Beg, former European Director for Pakistan International Airlines says "some mysterious Arab" called gadaffi gave millions to pakistan.

Pervez Hoodbhoy, a professor of nuclear physics at Qaid-e-Azam University in Islamabad says a couple of couple of "mysterious Arab" and a persian gave funds towards pakistan nuclear programme.

Is your hate of arabs some sort of inferiority complex that you have?

.i Love these well you hate Arabs and thats why you dont believe our lies you can go ahead and spread all lies you like iam not 2nd grade drop out iam not going to show love to arabs just cause they are Arabs...:

Again the inferiority complex seeps through......the only person spreading lies is yourself with all the BS you are trying to spread that the arabs did not help pakistan in its nuclear programme......its a bitter pill for you to swallow but you gonna have to try.

.There is pakistani people walking around dressed like arabs in usa CAnada and europe some times in -30 -40 temperatures .

Reminds me of those stupid pakistanis dressing in jeans and thick shirts thinking that there all western:rofl:walking around lahore-islamabad trying to speak english but looking foolish.
It might be 40+ but the jeans have to stay on...all sweaty and smelly "bat ve vant to be like british".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

.dont no why bhutto named stadium qadafi stadium i was not with bhutto so i cant answer it.:

You know the answer.....gadaffi funded pakistan nuclear programme...but that hate for the arabs will not let you say it.

.but if giving money gets you building named after you then white house should be named HOUSE oF SAUD..:

I have to love the saudis now do i..?
Unlike yourself i dont try to judge people by there race,faith ect....all muslims are terrorist if your from the US line of thought or according to you all arabs have to be bad and evil.

.They only help qadafi did for you is call washington and send all the info to them and got your country a black eye..

Again unlike yourself i will praise people that helped pakistan and also reprimand when they go against pakistan's interests

.but patrioitic pakistanies like you and batman will say and do any thing to protect there Arabs.AS I SAID iam waiting for the news which should be comming out of FATA any day now that it was kuwaties that got us independence from England...

Will pakistan still be fighting once the US pulles out of afghanistan..?
Its people like you that have so far got the taliban thing totally wrong....while you where cheering the downfall of the taliban people like me told you they will come back.
When the lal masjid massacre took place people like me told you fools that this will lead us down the road of destruction.
What can you do with the dumb who will follow the US eyes shut hoping to be saved

.I love this one saudies have given us tornados to fight india :rofl:what saudies and kuwaties are doing is giving money to talibans to keep fighting pakistan army.
what the propogenda should have said india has given us there sukohi to fight india i belive that before i belive any Arab will actually wanna help pakistan:blah:

That hate for all things arab coming out again

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom