What's new

Putin's speech summarized - a challenge to the "Western colonizers" and "satanic, enslaving westerners".

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Putin's speech, roughly summarized. Start quote:

I wish every single person in the West would listen to Putin's speech. Obviously, that won't happen so let me summarise as a professional translator for 10+ years. He states, as he has done from the outset, what his intentions and complaints are in the plainest terms possible.

Setting aside his brief comments on the recent "referendums", he spends most of his speech discussing the West. His primary complaint isn't NATO expansion, which gets only a cursory mention. The West is greedy and seeks to enslave and colonize other nations, like Russia.

The West uses the power of finance and technology to enforce its will on other nations. To collect what he calls the "hegemon's tax". To this end the West destabilises countries, creates terrorist enclaves and most of all seeks to deprive other countries of sovereignty.

It is this "avarice" and desire to preserve its power that is the reason for the "hybrid war" the collective West is "waging on Russia". They want us to be a "colony". They do not want us to be free, they want Russians to be a mob of soulless slaves - direct quote.

The rules-based order the West goes on about is "nonsense". Who made these rules? Who agreed to them? Russia is an ancient country and civilization and we will not play by these "rigged" rules. The West has no moral authority to challenge the referendums because it has violated the borders of other countries. Western elites are "totalitarian, despotic and apartheidistic" - direct quote. They are racist against Russia and other countries and nations. "Russophobia is racism". They discriminate by calling themselves the "civilised world".

They colonised, started the global slave trade, genocided native Americans, pillaged India and Africa, forced China to buy opium through war. We, on the other hand, are proud that we "led" the anti-colonial movement that helped countries develop to reduce poverty and inequality.

They are Russophobic (they hate us) because we didn't allow our country to be pillaged by creating a strong CENTRALISED (emphasis his) state based on Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism. They have been trying to destabilise our country since the 17th century in the Times of Trouble (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_Troubles). Eventually, they managed to "get their hands on our riches" at the end of the 20th century. They called us friends and partners while pumping out trillions of dollars (his irony game is strong today).

We remember this. We didn't forget. The West claims to bring freedom and democracy to other countries but it's the exact opposite of the truth. The unipolar world is anti-democratic by its very nature. It is a lie. They used nuclear weapons, creating a precedent. They flattened German cities without "any military need to do so". There was no need for this except to scare us and the rest of the world. Korea, Vietnam. To this day they "occupy" Japan, South Korea and Germany, and other countries while cynically calling them "allies".

The West has surveillance over the leaders of these nations who "swallow these insults like the slaves they are". He then talks about bioweapon research (haven't heard about them for a while) and human experiments "including in Ukraine".

The US rules the world by the power of the fist. Any country which seeks to challenge Western hegemony becomes an enemy. Their neocolonialism is cloaked in lies like "containment" of Russia, China, and Iran. The concept of truth has been destroyed with fakes and extreme propaganda (irony game is still strong). You cannot feed your people with printed dollars and social media. You need food and energy. But Western elites have no desire to find a solution to the food and energy crises *they* (emphasis his) created.

They solved the problems at the start of 20c with WW1 and the US established dominance of the world via the dollar as a result of WW2. In the 80s they had another crisis they solved by "plundering our country". Now they want to solve their problems by "breaking Russia".

Russia "understands its responsibility to the international community" and will "do everything to cool the heads of these neocolonials who are destined to fail". They're crazy. I want to speak to all Russian citizens, do we want to replace mum and dad with parent 1 and 2?

They invented genders and claim you can "transition". Do we want this for our children? We have a different vision. They have abandoned religion and embraced Satanism - direct quote.

The world is going through a revolutionary transformation. A multipolar world offers nations freedom to develop as they wish and they make up the majority of the world. We have many like-minded friends in Western countries. We see and appreciate their support. They are forming liberation, anti-colonial movements as we speak - direct quote. These will only grow. We are fighting for a fair world for our country. The idea of exceptionalism is criminal and we must turn this shameful page. The breaking of the West's hegemony is INEVITABLE (emphasis his).

There is no going back. We are fighting for our "great (as in big), historic Russia". Our values are (irony game crescendo): love of our fellow man, compassion and mercy. Truth is with us, Russia is with us.

Source:

It was probably in 2006-2008 period when I spoke with a guy from Serbia. Very smart guy. He knew he had the 'wrong' background to be in America and had to be careful speaking with anyone about geopolitics. I think I was more assured about myself then he was for himself. Anyway, the conversation came to the then brewing tensions between the West and Russia. Maybe it was around the Russian invasion of the country of Georgia. I don't remember exactly. He knew of my background as a Pakistani and he had naturally assumed I would be sympathetic to the Bosnians vs Serbia. We skirted that discussion, as we knew that of a minefield topic. I told him that NATO would never be satisfied unless it takes over Russia. He asked why? I said because Russia is a huge land with enormous resources with relatively few people. Too lucrative to ignore for the West (which is basically a few hundred businesses in America and perhaps in the UK).
He just stared at me. Without commenting. Perhaps he didn't trust me enough for subsequent engagement then or later. I still think about him. I have no way to contact him. He moved out of the town.

It was probably in 2006-2008 period when I spoke with a guy from Serbia. Very smart guy. He knew he had the 'wrong' background to be in America and had to be careful speaking with anyone about geopolitics. I think I was more assured about myself then he was for himself. Anyway, the conversation came to the then brewing tensions between the West and Russia. Maybe it was around the Russian invasion of the country of Georgia. I don't remember exactly. He knew of my background as a Pakistani and he had naturally assumed I would be sympathetic to the Bosnians vs Serbia. We skirted that discussion, as we knew that of a minefield topic. I told him that NATO would never be satisfied unless it takes over Russia. He asked why? I said because Russia is a huge land with enormous resources with relatively few people. Too lucrative to ignore for the West (which is basically a few hundred businesses in America and perhaps in the UK).
He just stared at me. Without commenting. Perhaps he didn't trust me enough for subsequent engagement then or later. I still think about him. I have no way to contact him. He moved out of the town.

Did you have any further discussions with him? People from Serbia, Greece, Armenia, Belarus, and the likes become rather surprised when they find out that most Pakistanis and, many Muslims in general, don't tolerate being bullied around by the west and what it does to other countries.

Did you have any further discussion with him? People from Serbia, Greece, Armenia, Belarus, and the likes become rather surprised when they find out that most Pakistanis and, many Muslims in general, don't tolerate being bullied around by the west and what it does to other countries.

No. Most immigrants live in fear and don't speak up. In America, you get all the 'freedoms' unless you threaten the 'system'. No big money ever would allow threat to itself. That's a global rule, BTW. But in case of America, there ARE potential global counter-narratives unlike anywhere in the world. Unless you live here for decades, you wouldn't know. Even Canada is nothing on that count compared to that. The rest of the (Western) world is basically a lackey!!

PS. I have interacted with people from many countries, having lived in a 'College Town' for decades and being naturally inquisitive myself. But that's for another discussion....

The division has already been happening since centuries ago when Rome is divided between Bizantium and Rome in Italia.

Just how you see Saudi and Iran is like cat and dog all the time, the same situation is also happening in Christian world

No. Most immigrants live in fear and don't speak up. In America, you get all the 'freedoms' unless you threaten the 'system'. No big money ever would allow threat to itself. That's a global rule, BTW. But in case of America, there ARE potential global counter-narratives unlike anywhere in the world. Unless you live here for decades, you wouldn't know. Even Canada is nothing on that count compared to that. The rest of the (Western) world is basically a lackey!!

PS. I have interacted with people from many countries, having lived in a 'College Town' for decades and being naturally inquisitive myself. But that's for another discussion....
Sorry you had to sacrifice so much of your intellectual freedom by immigrating from Pakistan in threatening the system.

Why don't you try living in a fellow muslim country like UAE or Saudi Arabia and take a social picture of an accident or say 1 line against their friendliness towards Israel and see how long you last...

I wish every single person in the West would listen to Putin's speech. Obviously, that won't happen so let me summarise as a professional translator for 10+ years. He states, as he has done from the outset, what his intentions and complaints are in the plainest terms possible.

Setting aside his brief comments on the recent "referendums", he spends most of his speech discussing the West. His primary complaint isn't NATO expansion, which gets only a cursory mention. The West is greedy and seeks to enslave and colonize other nations, like Russia.

The West uses the power of finance and technology to enforce its will on other nations. To collect what he calls the "hegemon's tax". To this end the West destabilises countries, creates terrorist enclaves and most of all seeks to deprive other countries of sovereignty.

It is this "avarice" and desire to preserve its power that is the reason for the "hybrid war" the collective West is "waging on Russia". They want us to be a "colony". They do not want us to be free, they want Russians to be a mob of soulless slaves - direct quote.

The rules-based order the West goes on about is "nonsense". Who made these rules? Who agreed to them? Russia is an ancient country and civilization and we will not play by these "rigged" rules. The West has no moral authority to challenge the referendums because it has violated the borders of other countries. Western elites are "totalitarian, despotic and apartheidistic" - direct quote. They are racist against Russia and other countries and nations. "Russophobia is racism". They discriminate by calling themselves the "civilised world".

They colonised, started the global slave trade, genocided native Americans, pillaged India and Africa, forced China to buy opium through war. We, on the other hand, are proud that we "led" the anti-colonial movement that helped countries develop to reduce poverty and inequality.

They are Russophobic (they hate us) because we didn't allow our country to be pillaged by creating a strong CENTRALISED (emphasis his) state based on Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism. They have been trying to destabilise our country since the 17th century in the Times of Trouble (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_Troubles). Eventually, they managed to "get their hands on our riches" at the end of the 20th century. They called us friends and partners while pumping out trillions of dollars (his irony game is strong today).

We remember this. We didn't forget. The West claims to bring freedom and democracy to other countries but it's the exact opposite of the truth. The unipolar world is anti-democratic by its very nature. It is a lie. They used nuclear weapons, creating a precedent. They flattened German cities without "any military need to do so". There was no need for this except to scare us and the rest of the world. Korea, Vietnam. To this day they "occupy" Japan, South Korea and Germany, and other countries while cynically calling them "allies".

The West has surveillance over the leaders of these nations who "swallow these insults like the slaves they are". He then talks about bioweapon research (haven't heard about them for a while) and human experiments "including in Ukraine".

The US rules the world by the power of the fist. Any country which seeks to challenge Western hegemony becomes an enemy. Their neocolonialism is cloaked in lies like "containment" of Russia, China, and Iran. The concept of truth has been destroyed with fakes and extreme propaganda (irony game is still strong). You cannot feed your people with printed dollars and social media. You need food and energy. But Western elites have no desire to find a solution to the food and energy crises *they* (emphasis his) created.

They solved the problems at the start of 20c with WW1 and the US established dominance of the world via the dollar as a result of WW2. In the 80s they had another crisis they solved by "plundering our country". Now they want to solve their problems by "breaking Russia".

Russia "understands its responsibility to the international community" and will "do everything to cool the heads of these neocolonials who are destined to fail". They're crazy. I want to speak to all Russian citizens, do we want to replace mum and dad with parent 1 and 2?

They invented genders and claim you can "transition". Do we want this for our children? We have a different vision. They have abandoned religion and embraced Satanism - direct quote.

The world is going through a revolutionary transformation. A multipolar world offers nations freedom to develop as they wish and they make up the majority of the world. We have many like-minded friends in Western countries. We see and appreciate their support. They are forming liberation, anti-colonial movements as we speak - direct quote. These will only grow. We are fighting for a fair world for our country. The idea of exceptionalism is criminal and we must turn this shameful page. The breaking of the West's hegemony is INEVITABLE (emphasis his).

There is no going back. We are fighting for our "great (as in big), historic Russia". Our values are (irony game crescendo): love of our fellow man, compassion and mercy. Truth is with us, Russia is with us.

Source:
I saw the part he was addressing his Government officials: never seen a more depressed and more morbid set of faces in an audience who should at least be fake celebrating.

For the Putin sympathizers: I see your point in now wanting to be jerked around by western countries. But you see things from a point of ignorance: Russia has been equally or more cruel to muslims. They just didn't have the military might to project all the way to the Arab world. Chechya is the recent example.

But communism essentially meant that muslims weren't allowed to practice freely and openly: my father visited for 2 weeks in the 60s ...

I wonder if Annexing those regions from Ukraine, was Putin hinting that if west try to take those " Russian " lands they will use all options, he has been hinting using nukes against Ukraine for sometime, and giving the annexation will now grant him that excuse that those parts are now Russian Territory. If Russia decides to use a tactical nuke against Ukraine the west can retaliate but then more nukes will fly to Europe and America and we all will die. The world and west can only tease the Putin to certain extent and after that they have to decide if the Ukraine worth turning the entire world to a radioactive field or just let Putin do his thing just like the west in past century did whatever they wanted without any repercussions, As for Chinese I hope they are watching and learning, and they would come out of their chicken state and do something about Taiwan, cause the world is fragile and no one is willing to risk everything for some other people, yeah America will commit to Taiwan but question to what extent ? The world is ready to get rid of its old issues such as Ukraine/Taiwan/Kashmir/Palestine/Turkey-Greece/Azerbaijan-Armenia/ etc now its time for world where one country or alliance don't dictate terms to the world.

In essence he is not wrong but his timing is catastrophic and from current persepctive it could look like speach of looser.
Thing is that he does not own his own mistakes and russian politic in all, he layed in bed with west long time and was jerking around minor actors in alignmemt with western interests.
Now he has tremendous task to replicate contemporary variant of cold war policy but i do not see clearly how many countries he will manage to put clearly under russian wing because disastourus perfomance in ukraina.
From mid term perspecitve best he can do is to clutch on chinese band wagon but chinese do nothing for free, days when russia had capability to act and dictate in global events with full autonomy are gone for foreseable future, if they find model to prop up minor "superpowers" they could have some chance in future but they need to share a lot and in principle imperial states does not like that.

Source:
Putin is no different to other hooligans and rapists they always have excuses why they kill people and go on raping. The west, the colonists, the taxes, the global warming, the neighbors dogs, the chicken rice.

What he said is essentially what the Japanese said at the beginning of WW2.

The Asian region are full of Western Coloniser, it's time to repel all the Western Evil and liberate Asia.

Choose us (The Japanese) to colonise you instead.....

Good speech

Start building some bunkers in your gardens. I surmise you have 3-6 months before shit hits the fan.

What he said is essentially what the Japanese said at the beginning of WW2.

The Asian region are full of Western Coloniser, it's time to repel all the Western Evil and liberate Asia.

Choose us (The Japanese) to colonise you instead.....
Most of those hooligans and rapists bet on low iq of other people. The war in Ukraine causing famine and hardship to poor countries they suffer the most. Interestingly they eat Putin’s propaganda the Nato is the culprit.

About Japan, only dreamers believe China is different. China is imperialist like Russia. They dream from multipolar world, they dream of US withdrawal from Asia, once happened, China will have free hands to conquer. We in Vietnam will face chinese invasion. We can end up either in chinese gulags or gas chambers.

Most of those hooligans and rapists bet on low iq of other people. The war in Ukraine causing famine and hardship to poor countries they suffer the most. Interestingly they eat Putin’s propaganda the Nato is the culprit.
Well, bear in mind, these speeches are for DOMESTIC consumption only. There is no lack of idiots who buy into these,

What he wants essentially is to save face, that's why he pushes forward the annexation, he thought he can claim "Now that these lands are Russia, our mission completed"

That would work for some time, and then people will start wondering why the war is still going on.

Source:

I just want to say Putin's speech is 100% correct.

When it comes to the rule of world order, who made this rule?

Up to today, I never heard my country or any country besides the West itself have a voice over it.

The so-called rule is always changing and it changes to profit the West itself, but everyone should obey it silently.

The West is always saying about democracy, but where is our voice?

Even the people of the West, the people of USA itself don't have any voice. If they have, why the people's satisfaction rating is so low? Is because USA government is incompetent or simply purposely ignores their own people's voice.

We all are living in a tyrannical world.

About Japan, only dreamers believe China is different. China is imperialist like Russia. They dream from multipolar world, they dream of US withdrawal from Asia, once happened, China will have free hands to conquer. We in Vietnam will face chinese invasion. We can end up either in chinese gulags or gas chambers.

If person is too long in power position, that person can be corrupted by his own ego.

Soekarno is fine person, honest and very brave during Independen war against Dutch. He is the leader of our revolution, but after too long in power he starts invading Malaya (Malaysia + Singapore) and Indonesia had a war with Commonwealth nations because of that.

1664608893506.png

This is why it is so important to limit the power of leader just maximum 10 years

Even Indonesian Millenials understand it despite they never live under authoritarian regime

Indonesia’s Gen Z, Millenials say no to presidential term extension: CSIS poll​

Survey findings also showed younger voters had greater enthusiasm toward politics and that they were giving extra attention to both domestic and global issues.

Back
Top Bottom