What's new

Putin wishes Happy Eid to Muslims , wonderful

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Scene of Prayer inside Moscow

http://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/Putin-congratulates-Russia’s-Muslims-on-Eid-al-Fitr.html

pic_1534837006.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated Russian Muslims on Eid al-Fitr.

"Crowning the holy month of Ramadan, Eid al-Fitr turns believers to the high spiritual and moral values of Islam, to their ancestors’ traditions and customs. It encourages kindness and compassion, and care for those in need of help and support," the letter of congratulations posted on the Kremlin website reads.

With deep satisfaction, the head of state noted that "Muslim organisations are making an honourable contribution to the development of inter-faith and inter-ethnic dialogue, and the unity of Russian peoples." "They consistently and resolutely oppose religious intolerance and extremism, strengthen cooperation with the state and are actively involved in charity and educational initiatives.," he added.

Putin expressed confidence that "Russia’s Muslim community will continue to fully participate in the country’s life and promote the preservation of our invaluable historical, cultural and spiritual heritage through its fruitful work.”

I consider Google / Facebook / Twitter/ Instagram to be spy agencies

They openly refuse service to iranian people or country and deny them access to internet

When in Doubt , support Russia
FRua-cAIX9E.jpg

1044193865.jpg

Last edited:
Russians can be better understood if you erase all images of Hollywood movies about Russia and give them clean slate

Speaking of Eid. I was going to create a different thread about this but, has anyone noticed the bias of Google? They show a doodle for all other religious holidays but Eid and Ramadan. Its blunt hatred and islamophobic. @waz @Dubious @Zarvan @Well.wisher @RealNapster @Path-Finder @OsmanAli98 @Nilgiri @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @KAL-EL @LeGenD @Zee-shaun @everyone
Why blame Google when we, muslims are self responsible for the mess we are in for decades mate? What have we done to defend and promote the soft image of Islam? The world sees us as terrorists and the west makes billions in arms sales by letting us fight against eachother.
Jiski laathi uski bhens; unfortunately none of the five most powerful muslim nations, i.e. KSA, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and Egypt ever made an attempt to unite and stand up against the west.

Why blame Google when we, muslims are self responsible for the mess we are in for decades mate? What have we done to defend and promote the soft image of Islam? The world sees us as terrorists and the west makes billions in arms sales by letting us fight against eachother.
Jiski laathi uski bhens; unfortunately none of the five most powerful muslim nations, i.e. KSA, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and Egypt ever made an attempt to unite and stand up against the west.
Never too late to start. We should start a petition

I have mix feelings for Russia tbh
Same they were called the red kaffirs for a reason.

Never too late to start. We should start a petition

Same they were called the red kaffirs for a reason.

You will start a petition so that Google makes a doodle for Ramadan. How devoid of meaning do you have to be.

It's just a doodle. Ramadan has more to it.

For google this lady definitely more important then half of the world population.

E073D306-0720-4BA7-A230-1981EF14D20E.png

64E9F5EA-B164-4E19-A73E-101673CAC0F1.png

Back
Top Bottom