PN ship visits Russia for the first time,

Russian navy ships visit Karachi .. some ex is held

Russian general visits GHQ.

Pak Mil officials visit Moscow.

Top govt officials visits russia

Russian officials visit

Rumours abt Mi-35 deals.

Russian n Pak ministers confirm.

Later we come to know St Petersberg repair workshop? helps setting up a Mi overhauling n maintenance facility in Pak...

Putin supports Pak for SCO.

And cooperation in defence,economy,energy etc.

You forgot Russian Chief of Air staff paid a visit to JF-17 thunder (last year) :P

sk3t1Ux.jpg

Russia & Pakistan have common interest to get rid of Afghania province of the Terrorist and safe gaurd a safe assimilation of that province into Pakistan

I predict a Russia+China axis in making. Process has been accelerated by the Ukraine crisis.

i said many times since i joined in PDF tha there is a possibility of future alliance among Russia, China , India and Pakistan for own interests. Now if India-Pakistan relation becomes good then it will be just matter of time to form such alliance.
Same thought bro include Iran too in that....RUSSIA-INDIA-CHINA-PAKISTAN-IRAN :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:NOBODY will mess in our continent then:big_boss:...And our continent will be called as economical and military powerhouse of THE WORLD.

Okay its SAM but isnt LR SAM and yes it seem like the russian ones we got barak and akash SAM !
The S-300 (NATO reporting nameSA-10 Grumble) is a series of initially Soviet and later Russian long range surface-to-air missile systems produced by NPO Almaz, based on the initial S-300P version. The S-300 system was developed to defend against aircraft and cruise missiles for the Soviet Air Defence Forces. Subsequent variations were developed to interceptballistic missiles.

Same thought bro include Iran too in that....RUSSIA-INDIA-CHINA-PAKISTAN-IRAN :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:NOBODY will mess in our continent then:big_boss:...And our continent will be called as economical and military powerhouse of THE WORLD.
include Sri lanka, Maldives, Myanmar, Thai Land, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia :D

Back
Top Bottom