What's new

Putin wishes Happy Eid to Muslims , wonderful

Hello, kisne celebrate nahi kiya Ramzan? Sympathy nahi common sense ki baat hai

Har koi kehraha hai, akal ki baat hai ya common sense ki baat hai. Koi yeh bata nhi paraha kai bhala common sense ki baat hai kiya isme.

Speaking of Eid. I was going to create a different thread about this but, has anyone noticed the bias of Google? They show a doodle for all other religious holidays but Eid and Ramadan. Its blunt hatred and islamophobic. @waz @Dubious @Zarvan @Well.wisher @RealNapster @Path-Finder @OsmanAli98 @Nilgiri @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @KAL-EL @LeGenD @Zee-shaun @everyone
Google, Facebook or other U.S based web services are controlled by NSA, nothing else is expected.
a while ago, Instagram was warning the users who searched for #fasting that it may lead to suicide! but had no problem with #suicide #gun or other tags!
2527991.jpg

nonetheless, it's good to mention the anti cancer effects of fasting in recent researches.
Fasting for Health and Longevity: Nobel Prize Winning Research on Cell Aging - Blue Zones

Google, Facebook or other U.S based web services are controlled by NSA, nothing else is expected.
a while ago, Instagram was warning the users who searched for #fasting that it may lead to suicide! but had no problem with #suicide #gun or other tags!
2527991.jpg

nonetheless, it's good to mention the anti cancer effects of fasting in recent researches.
Fasting for Health and Longevity: Nobel Prize Winning Research on Cell Aging - Blue Zones
That's islamophobic, spread that news

It's not a dumb question. You said you want publicity, I don't understand why you want to force google on it.
Oh, I see where your confused.
I want publicity for our religious holidays. Everyone uses Google and the doodle is in your face when you open it. So people get carious and they click on it, taking them to a site that describes what it's for. It well help people-to-people contact and increase knowledge about Islam.

2527991.jpg

Well that anti cancer effect if I recall correctly is related to apoptosis which is sometimes translated as suicide on cellular level.
You can't blame them if they don't knew the difference its not their speciality. They are specialized in promoting an agenda.

Russians are the good fellas

God only knows how many Muslims Russia killed in Chechnya. But that's all water under the bridge. :D

Google should be questioned, how can they sideline Islam but include all other religions

Why? They are a private company, they can do what they like. If you don't like it, use another search engine. There are plenty of choices. Or, better yet, create a Muslim-friendly search engine.

consider Google / Facebook / Twitter/ Instagram to be spy agencies

They openly refuse service to iranian people or country and deny them access to internet

This is what Trump would call "alternative facts". There's so such ban imposed on Iran by either US government or the companies themselves. In fact, many of the bans were imposed by Iran. In addition, Iran introduced its own internal internet after the Stuxnet attack.

What you are saying makes no sense. You say these social media platforms are spy agencies but then you say internet service is being banned by them. If I wanted to spy on Iran, why would I deny them internet service?

Har koi kehraha hai, akal ki baat hai ya common sense ki baat hai. Koi yeh bata nhi paraha kai bhala common sense ki baat hai kiya isme.

Ye sab ki observation hai ke itni duniya apna tehvaar mana rahi hai aur google jo har barhe mazhabi tahvaar ko coverage deta hai, eid ko nahi deraha. Eid log phir bhi manayenge, lekin ek acha gesture hota google ki taraf se kuke saari duniya ko eid nahi pata.

I dont know why ur nuts going in if people are discussing this? If you are muslim you should not be asking a stupid question like this :/

Jiski laathi uski bhens; unfortunately none of the five most powerful muslim nations, i.e. KSA, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and Egypt ever made an attempt to unite and stand up against the west.

Iran has been trying for 40 years. Turkey is an official NATO ally of the west. KSA is on the west/israeli side. Egypt castrated itself as a country when it abandoned it Syrian ally and signed a humiliating "peace treat" with Israel.

Pakistan also has pretty good relations with the US and would never join Iran in an anti-US coalition. (Iran would accept Pakistan with open arms and a kiss on the cheek if the Pakistani leadership ever requested it)

Well that anti cancer effect if I recall correctly is related to apoptosis which is sometimes translated as suicide on cellular level.
You can't blame them if they don't knew the difference its not their speciality. They are specialized in promoting an agenda.
Didn't know the difference?! really?! That phrase "translated as suicide on cellular level" are in the same articles which describe the Fasting's anti cancer effects? are you saying that they didn't read the title or conclusion?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May god help you and them! and me.

God only knows how many Muslims Russia killed in Chechnya. But that's all water under the bridge. :D

Why? They are a private company, they can do what they like. If you don't like it, use another search engine. There are plenty of choices. Or, better yet, create a Muslim-friendly search engine.

This is what Trump would call "alternative facts". There's so such ban imposed on Iran by either US government or the companies themselves. In fact, many of the bans were imposed by Iran. In addition, Iran introduced its own internal internet after the Stuxnet attack.

What you are saying makes no sense. You say these social media platforms are spy agencies but then you say internet service is being banned by them. If I wanted to spy on Iran, why would I deny them internet service?
Why? Cause they brought religion into it, in the first place and if only Islam is excluded then its islamophobic

Speaking of Eid. I was going to create a different thread about this but, has anyone noticed the bias of Google? They show a doodle for all other religious holidays but Eid and Ramadan. Its blunt hatred and islamophobic. @waz @Dubious @Zarvan @Well.wisher @RealNapster @Path-Finder @OsmanAli98 @Nilgiri @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @KAL-EL @LeGenD @Zee-shaun @everyone
who cares?!

If google wants to be biased or whatnot...OUR MUSLIM IT experts should have made an alternative!

Then again when it is time to speak out they are silent otherwise they would be screaming their lungs out!

Back
Top Bottom