What's new

Putin to visit China after skipping US

You are enjoying it even no Indian say anything on Putins visit to china or NO VISIT to India :D
Indian know Russia very well :D

How well? All weather friend? I hope you don't pin too much hope on this India-russia relationship...

How well? All weather friend? I hope you don't pin too much hope on this India-russia relationship...
We don't hope too much. Again i will say it just business. You are avoiding the answers and quoting one liners. Already answered it but I am seeing Chinese opinion on PDF is pining toooooo much on newly found Russia-China relationship :D

India loves this kind of attention if they dont get it they will feel let down,ignored,embaress and shameful, this is why i suggested they must put it in writing in every purchasing defend contract Must visit india first

hahahaaha ohhhh :D you need to do better. :D

the world is dangerous for having only one peak, Rassia and China can be another peak, so does India will be

It is necessary for india to reduce cost. And the major problem is that they have to learn so many kinds of language as their weapon comes from many countrise. And how to unify them as "force". It is very complicated.

It is necessary for india to reduce cost. And the major problem is that they have to learn so many kinds of language as their weapon comes from many countrise. And how to unify them as "force". It is very complicated.
ENGLISH dude :D India is good at making things MKIs or always called "MKI sation". But why did you bring weapons in this ???? Fan of sino ???

Dont get angry mate just make sure next time when you going to spend $ billion on russian weapons remember to put in the contract Russia leader first official oversea visit must be india

Oh, I see so China has been putting such terms in it's arms contracts with Russia. :laugh:

No dear, we hardly ever do it the way chinese do ..... please keep having such terms.

Every chinese know, but ashamed to admit ... China is the largest importer of weapons from Russia.

India's imports are distributed .... but all of China's money goes to Russia (unless you guys import ICBMs from North Korea, your only other potential supplier). :laugh:

ENGLISH dude :D India is good at making things MKIs or always called "MKI sation". But why did you bring weapons in this ???? Fan of sino ???

I didnot reply with quote. It is my suggestion for india friends. India really need to reduce cost on developing military force ......:coffee: very important .

Oh, I see so China has been putting such terms in it's arms contracts with Russia. :laugh:

No dear, we hardly ever do it the way chinese do ..... please keep having such terms.

Every chinese know, but ashamed to admit ... China is the largest importer of weapons from Russia.

India's imports are distributed .... but all of China's money goes to Russia (unless you guys import ICBMs from North Korea, your only other potential supplier). :laugh:

Your avatar name real suit you cos, you gets yr facts wrong..

Largest arm importer in the world is India and India is the largest arm importer from Russia... Gotcha... :lol:

Oh really? what about this then

India world's No. 1 arms importer

India has emerged as the largest arms importer in the ... as Russia`s largest defence customer

India world's No. 1 arms importer - Times Of India

Please dont lie dont make a fool of yourself please:rofl:.
He is feeling inferior because he knows Russia would easily hand to China secret codes to shutdown all of india's Russian-made equipment in the event of a Sino-indian War.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom