What's new

Putin to visit China after skipping US

i think putin is making a mistake of not visit india first

lol look at the obsession.

We look forward to a Sino-Russian Partnership to balance out US new world order. I would love to see a Block of Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey, Afghanistan and the six former Muslim Republics as an Economic and Military block.

china and Russia do not care about religion before making aliance and if you are that eager to include religion china and Russia are both chriatian countries and bot of them are fed up with muslims(Chechnya,uighur) suppose we can neglect all this and china and Russia wants to make a block why in the world they would include pakistan in it ? A big burden on this region,pakistan has nothing to offer besides extremists who are obsessed with there religion and uneducated population.
R&D is zero in pakistan,religious tolerance zero inshort useless.

Recent ranking also shows that even in 2018 pakistan will be at no 27in terms of R&D (If you guys manage to survive that long).

Putin fraudulently won, rigged his election. He is making plans to be the leader till 2022-24. This guy is an old KGB guy and he want to bring Russia back into its communist roots. His goons kill opposition members, activists and several 10's of journalists. Throw any dissenters in jail- sounds familiar?

Vladimirovich putin will now deploy an aggressive strategy. Some news:

- recent Russia-Chinese- Norwegian drills

- setting up military bases in Kazakhastan

- ordering rapid armed forces modernization.

- More to come.

Those who follow Russian news will see that Russia is slowly moving from a defensive strategy imposed by Medvedev to an offensive strategy which will gather pace under putin.

Russia can and will go on offensive when the strategic need arises. We spanked that little brat Georgia in the 5-day-war and made sure NATO is contained. We can spank others as well when the need arises.

Putin fraudulently won, rigged his election. He is making plans to be the leader till 2022-24. This guy is an old KGB guy and he want to bring Russia back into its communist roots. His goons kill opposition members, activists and several 10's of journalists. Throw any dissenters in jail- sounds familiar?

In that case, he would have ceded power to Zyuganov, an actual communist. If you don't know what you're talking about, kindly stfu. If I wanted to read fox news talking points, I'd go their website. At least then the bs would be fresh, not some curried regurgitation.

In that case, he would have ceded power to Zyuganov, an actual communist. If you don't know what you're talking about, kindly stfu. If I wanted to read fox news talking points, I'd go their website. At least then the bs would be fresh, not some curried regurgitation.

are you really that stupid? wait don't answer, I know you are: just because the other guy ran on a communism platform does not mean he would cede his ambition to rule again. also understand the difference between his goals and his need to not alarm the electorate. stay away from foreign policy transplant- stick to grasping the local china town menu .

funny part of your reply was - you had no problem with the mention of rigging of elections, attacking and killing opposition, throwing people in jail if they dissent ( reading that was like a homecoming treat for you)

Putin is not a communist, he's a straight up nationalist. Stop regurgitating what you hear listening to Fox/Limbaugh or whatever, if you listened closely enough, you'd also know they hate brown people like you.

stick to grasping the local to china town menu

i can kind of discern an attempted insult there, but the syntax is all wrong. damn, first i humiliated you over your ignorance of russian politics, and then you trip yourself up. i wonder if you're brazen enough to come back for more...

Putin is not a communist, he's a straight up nationalist. Stop regurgitating what you hear listening to Fox/Limbaugh or whatever, if you listened closely enough, you'd also know they hate brown people like you.

i can kind of discern an attempted insult there, but the syntax is all wrong. damn, first i humiliated you over your ignorance of russian politics, and then you trip yourself up. i wonder if you're brazen enough to come back for more...

I never said he was running as a communist. I said he wants to take Russia back into those communist roots. He wants to centralize power and make constitution amendments to keep him in power. You even bolded my exact words in post 21 above and yet you were too dumb to read it before proclaiming I said he was running as a communist. This lack of paying attention to details- Is it because you are a cho yade , and have difficulty comprehending why it would be concerning to the free world.

The US knows the Russian relationship is in for a very rocky ride with Putin's return. All of a sudden, the US is throwing a major hissy fit over supply routes through Pakistan, since they really, really don't want to deal with Putin over the NDN route.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...an-multiple-repercussions-11.html#post2913533

Never mind 'reset'; this is starting to look more like a 'rewind'.
But now China is more powerful than ever, so when Syria erupts, a simultaneous military action from China and Russia knocking out US allies in the Middle East and East Asia will spell the end of US dollar hegemony and the end of US global influence.

Back
Top Bottom