What's new

Putin to Ahmadinejad :Russia supports Iran's right to civil nuclear energy

Bro - can you let me know the week before so i can make arrangements and leave.....:lol:

Why do I see an anxious Kaif waiting at Heathrow Airport waiting for a secret signal from Tehran after which he boards the flight for Jinnah International , Karachi ? :rofl: ... Reminds me of that Russian businessmen in 2012 :lol: J/K

Why do I see an anxious Kaif waiting at Heathrow Airport waiting for a secret signal from Tehran after which he boards the flight for Jinnah International , Karachi ? :rofl: ... Reminds me of that Russian businessmen in 2012 :lol: J/K

:rofl: I think i would need 2 weeks bro - windjammer would need to do some shopping etc!!

What about me bro. lol

What about me bro. lol

Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign.Insert the metal fittings one into the other, and tighten by pulling on the loose end of the strap. To release your seat belt, lift the upper portion of the buckle. We suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience turbulence.

“Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please.”
“Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off.”

:rofl:

Do not worry , We will book a ticket for you too :lol:

On a serious note we need to distinguish the AIPAC infested American regime and the American people. We also need to distinguish between the Brit regime and its people. A majority of Brits of all hues were anti Iraq war etc, I mean look this is a British MP elected by all British who is clearly anti Zionist. Have some entertainment:

George Galloway Savages SKY NEWS! - YouTube

:rofl: I think i would need 2 weeks bro - windjammer would need to do some shopping etc!!

Sir , with all due respect , this is one flight you shouldn't miss :rofl:

On a serious note we need to distinguish the AIPAC infested American regime and the American people. We also need to distinguish between the Brit regime and its people.

Actually , we need to distinguish all the regimes of the world from the people they rule on !

yeap, the ******* English absolutely destroyed Iran in the brief period that they were in Iran. They were like a ******* disease. They came, they plundered, they killed, they stole and they left just as fast. I swear, if we ever do make a nuke, I would love to see it tested on their shitty little island.

Millions of Iranians died while these fuckers were occupying the nation. The figure is even more shocking when you compare it with the pop'n figures of the time which were only around 10-15 mln!!

Some people still don't get why people across the world hate them so much after all they've done. Seriously, I like reading about international relations and imperialism and I can assure everybody that western civilization has been the most barbaric in human history. Nobody can compete with them when it comes to barbarity and genocides.

technology yaar .My bad

In that case, I agree with you 100%. Iran is the only nation other than Israel and perhaps Turkey, in the entire middle east that deserves to develop nuclear technology for civilian use. But if that is the case why is it refraining time and again IAEA staff from inspecting its facilities? But when Iran is solely driven by hatred and intent to blackmail other countries through its nuclear program, no responsible state can allow that to happen.

If the world and more so even you, your country, still hasn't learnt that from the past, from another country's actions that is no excuse to allow another nation highly influenced by radicals to become a nuclear weapons state.

In that case, I agree with you 100%. Iran is the only nation other than Israel and perhaps Turkey, in the entire middle east that deserves to develop nuclear technology for civilian use. But if that is the case why is it refraining time and again IAEA staff from inspecting its facilities? But when Iran is solely driven by hatred and intent to blackmail other countries through its nuclear program, no responsible state can allow that to happen.

If the world and more so even you, your country, still hasn't learnt that from the past, from another country's actions that is no excuse to allow another nation highly influenced by radicals to become a nuclear weapons state.

which nuclear facility . can you elaborate on that ?

But when Iran is solely driven by hatred and intent to blackmail other countries through its nuclear program, no responsible state can allow that to happen.

There are more radicals in Washington and European Capitals than there are in Iran. The fact that you consider western states "responsible" shows your unbelievable ignorance. I don't know why I'm even replying to clowns like you. I will never learn! Ahh...

if by western logic isreal must have nukes to protect themselves because they are surrounded by enemys then iran is also surrounded by enemys GCC isreal us bases and us navy

Back
Top Bottom