What's new

Putin to Ahmadinejad :Russia supports Iran's right to civil nuclear energy

U.N. Nuclear Agency Reports Failed Iran Talks - WSJ.com

If Iran is building nuclear tech for civilian use just come out and let independent agencies verify with unrestricted access. And stop promoting terrorism in other countries directly or indirectly by supporting the banned groups.

well the writer of that article even don't knew that Parchin is south of Tehran not South of Iran
by the way Parchin is not a Nuclear site , its a military site that we do our weapon research and development there now somebody gonna ask why IAEA want to see that site are they trying to spy on Iran military ?

by the way 6 8-9 year ago we allowed them to inspect that site and they found nothing and again IAEA wants to inspect that site for old claims from the year 2001-2003 nothing new and even again we said we allow you to inspect those sites but on the condition that if you again didn't find anything you must announce these baseless 11-12 years old accusation closed and false . but IAEA response was no we want each 2-3 year put forward these old accusations . its clear that IAEA is not honest there .

and about supporting terrorism , I must say "sir ,, freedom fighters are not terrorist we support Hezbollah and Syria because their land is Occupied by invader and if you want peace in middle east tell Israel to pull back from its neighbors land . and how come Israel and usa support for terrorism group like MEK , PKK ,Jondallah ,.... is not considered supporting terrorism but Iran support for Hezbollah which is a group that fight for freedom of Lebanon land and is part of Lebanon government and have the full support of Lebanon Army is sponsor of terrorism ?

In that case, I agree with you 100%. Iran is the only nation other than Israel and perhaps Turkey, in the entire middle east that deserves to develop nuclear technology for civilian use. But if that is the case why is it refraining time and again IAEA staff from inspecting its facilities? But when Iran is solely driven by hatred and intent to blackmail other countries through its nuclear program, no responsible state can allow that to happen.

If the world and more so even you, your country, still hasn't learnt that from the past, from another country's actions that is no excuse to allow another nation highly influenced by radicals to become a nuclear weapons state.
Iran, Turkey and Israel are the only nations deserving to have nuclear technology in the Middle East? Wouldn't that be clear discrimination when other countries in the middle east want to produce electricity via nuclear reactors, including Egypt?

Iran, Turkey and Israel are the only nations deserving to have nuclear technology in the Middle East? Wouldn't that be clear discrimination when other countries in the middle east want to produce electricity via nuclear reactors, including Egypt?

The question that one has to ask is who decides on who is entitled to have nuclear technology in this region? If a nation aspires and feels they wish to pursue this method of self reliance then who should be judge and jury on the matter? Do you get my point Skorpian?

The question that one has to ask is who decides on who is entitled to have nuclear technology in this region? If a nation aspires and feels they wish to pursue this method of self reliance then who should be judge and jury on the matter? Do you get my point Skorpian?
I get your point. Well, I don't think there's judge and jury on such matter because the NPT clearly stated that any country has the full right to have peaceful nuclear technology, and there's not a single country on Earth that has the right to prevent another country from having nuclear technology.
Those who decide which countries are responsible and which countries are not are the bullying western countries which prevent any country from gaining nuclear technology under false claims to protect their own interests in the region.

Those who decide which countries are responsible and which countries are not are the bullying western countries which prevent any country from gaining nuclear technology under false claims to protect their own interests in the region.

and that is my point too. By attempting to control other nations aspirations they protect their own interests including bullying others into "their way of democracy"...

if we want to have nuclear technology we will have it and there is no one in this world who can keep us from getting it i an just saying everything will come in the right time

if we want to have nuclear technology we will have it and there is no one in this world who can keep us from getting it i an just saying everything will come in the right time

USA :usflag:

USA is dying and a very slow painful death all we have to do is watch them die and enjoy the sight of them suffer

The problem is when a country such as the USA - one that has led the way for so long starts to fall then "the empire strikes out" and like a wounded animal it attempts to attack to keep its existence. This demise has created several unnecessary wars around the world to delay the inevitable demise. Whenever Russia or China is mentioned their ears prick up and start panicking like a spoilt child. Iran has shown incredible patience and resilience and hopefully will continue to do so

The problem is when a country such as the USA - one that has led the way for so long starts to fall then "the empire strikes out" and like a wounded animal it attempts to attack to keep its existence. This demise has created several unnecessary wars around the world to delay the inevitable demise. Whenever Russia or China is mentioned their ears prick up and start panicking like a spoilt child. Iran has shown incredible patience and resilience and hopefully will continue to do so
and there is something else they have alot of nuclear weapons maybe they would start ww3 if before they fall one way or the other they are not in the future

Back
Top Bottom