What's new

Putin Looks to Pakistan as Cold War Friend India Buys U.S. Arms

Yah, got it, so future predictability indeed...you analyse something out of the realm and context just for the heck of it rather than discuss the present.

U are being naive in suggesting russia should not compensate for the loss of potential sales to india based on our buying their weapons.Thats not gonna happen.

What will happen is that they won't supply stuff that directly rivals our weapons for instance mi-28ne,ka-52 or any flanker.
But they may be open to other things to compensate loss of revenues to india and the sanctions.

They fully know we have no other credible option in 5 th gen aircraft apart from pakfa where we can participate as partners(maybe not as equals due to lack of sufficient tech but nevertheless) ,,,neither have we got any backup to modernize the flanker flet,mig-29 fleet,t-90 fleet on our own not to forget the aircraft carrier we ordered from them and numerous other subsystems they provide.

They are not as helpless as u are making them out to be.

U are being naive in suggesting russia should not compensate for the loss of potential sales to india based on our buying their weapons.Thats not gonna happen.

What will happen is that they won't supply stuff that directly rivals our weapons for instance mi-28ne,ka-52 or any flanker.
But they may be open to other things to compensate loss of revenues to india and the sanctions.

They fully know we have no other credible option in 5 th gen aircraft apart from pakfa where we can participate as partners(maybe not as equals due to lack of sufficient tech but nevertheless) ,,,neither have we got any backup to modernize the flanker flet,mig-29 fleet,t-90 fleet on our own not to forget the aircraft carrier we ordered from them and numerous other subsystems they provide.

They are not as helpless as u are making them out to be.
Russia is not compensating for anything. That is what Indians like you think to make themselves feel better. Russia just wants new partners. What Russia does is not dictated by India. India is in no position to do so.

World does not revolve around India.

Russia is not compensating for anything. That is what Indians like you think to make themselves feel better. Russia just wants new partners. What Russia does is not dictated by India. India is in no position to do so.

I admire ur abilities to make anti india statements 24/7:tup:

Pakistanis and russians were not having much business in the past which changed as russia needs new avenues.There is nothing wrong in my statement.

Russia is neither india's brother nor are russians and pakistanis conjoint twins:coffee:

Last edited:
While you had continued democratic govts, We have never had transition of power from one democratic govt to other in the past. We have history of coups and stolen elections, which has made Pakistan more Unstable. The long lasting protests of one another have made it even worst.

Mentioning ones profession is not insult but It sure a'int necessary either.

Democratic governments sometimes doesnt work, years of democratic ones pulled India from launching until recent elections.
But all in all Pakistan was specific and focused on its objectives and policies irrespective of governments unlike India.

Its been a practice since internet talking times, like saying rockstar elvis, tennistar roger, cartoon dexter or actor Deniro.

I wont.... i will keep in mind to not mention profession in future posts.

In comparison to India, Pakistan had governments which didnt have too many power centres, hence stable in my terms.
We have here is coalition governments with instability born out of electoral politics...

Now isnt Pakistan more stable????

Anna Hazare, kejriwal fights didnt last long due to disruptive politics by state governments at that time and that baba ramdev had to run away from venue.

Mentioning cricketers, clerics . chaiwallas( Indian PM) are not flaming .. its all professions...and have it dignity ( now dont rate me negative for calling own PM ).....

So you think mentioning their job is now insulting that guy? Is it that what you want to say????

Kejriwal? You think a CM who threaten to block Republic Day, the public of Delhi support that guy. He is none other but another Dharna King.

Is Putin ready to keep the begging bowl of Pakistan replenished if Pakistanis submit to this new role in globe. Jinnah must be rolling in his grave knowing what a slut Pakistan has become.

Democratic governments sometimes doesnt work, years of democratic ones pulled India from launching until recent elections.
But all in all Pakistan was specific and focused on its objectives and policies irrespective of governments unlike India.

Its been a practice since internet talking times, like saying rockstar elvis, tennistar roger, cartoon dexter or actor Deniro.

I wont.... i will keep in mind to not mention profession in future posts.

Lol,, what are you even talking about?

Bro, Russia insecurity driven about future, not present. From 1990, India was in Area of Influence of Russia, but now situation in tremendously changed. And after Vikky fiasco, there is consensus in MoD, that Russia is just want money, not strategic relation with India.

Not about you, not towards you, not concerned to you, not a reply to you, not even explaining it to you.
ok but can you simplify your statement

Lol.Our western neighbours are reading so much from it.
Russia-India ties are still stronger .Russians are not that fool
to lose a traditional independent ally and a trillion $ arms market.

Stupid journalists paid by vested interests are talking too much about it.

Back
Top Bottom