What's new

Putin Looks to Asia as West threatens to isolate Russia

Wrong, my turd-world friend. China invented guns, rockets, poison gas, etc to defend herself. Then the Euros mindlessly aped Chinese inventions. It wasn't until the 1600s that they overtook Chinese gunpowder weaponry, since they were busily massacring each other and committing genocide on your continent. So funny that you're proud of your ancestors being slaves.

Second, I said wealth, not GDP. Learn the difference, my turd-world friend. This is why your country is a joke. China's per capita wealth (PPP) = $50,000

Brazil's is $26,000, but your billionaires own almost all of it ... lol

Wrong, my turd-world friend. China invented guns, rockets, poison gas, etc to defend herself. Then the Euros mindlessly aped Chinese inventions. It wasn't until the 1600s that they overtook Chinese gunpowder weaponry, since they were busily massacring each other and committing genocide on your continent. So funny that you're proud of your ancestors being slaves.

Second, I said wealth, not GDP. Learn the difference, my turd-world friend. This is why your country is a joke. China's per capita wealth (PPP) = $50,000

Brazil's is $26,000, but your billionaires own almost all of it ... lol

I will not take the bait :coffee:. Go worship Mao I don't care.

Even though I am a pakistani but I am all for economic unity of Asia including our rival india, we need to decrease dependence on Western market and increase the consumer market base in the countries located on Asian continent.

Come on, people, this thread is not about Brazil.

Some Chinese people are very insecure and have become arrogant with their new found wealth. They've been blinded by it. I laugh at people who honestly believe that China will be any better or benign than the big bad USA.

Some Chinese people are very insecure and have become arrogant with their new found wealth. They've been blinded by it. I laugh at people who honestly believe that China will be any better or benign than the big bad USA.

Yes, says the guy who is so dumb he doesn't know the difference between net worth and GDP. And Taiwan's "newfound wealth" ... lol. None of the Chinese members have put you in your place. It was only me.

If you don't think China will be more benevolent than the West (it is, and always has been) then you're completely ignorant of history, including your own: Brazil's 'lost report' into genocide surfaces after 40 years | World news | theguardian.com

India would also prefer to have a multi-polar world, compared to the current uni-polar world ruled by America.

In fact, the only ones who want to keep the current American global hegemony are the USA themselves and their vassal states.

Everyone else would benefit more from a multi-polar world.
Our policies are designed slightly differently.
We honestly dont care whether the world is uni polar or multi polar. Maybe because we have not really had any ideological battle with either the West/US or Russia/China.

What we really care, probably the only thing we care about is
1. trying to develop ourselves and are against any country or policies that hinder that.
2. Getting a bigger say in the global affairs as we believe our say is not commensurate with our size - which again is a result of under development ie point 1.

Yes, says the guy who is so dumb he doesn't know the difference between net worth and GDP. And Taiwan's "newfound wealth" ... lol. None of the Chinese members have put you in your place. It was only me.

If you don't think China will be more benevolent than the West (it is, and always has been) then you're completely ignorant of history, including your own: Brazil's 'lost report' into genocide surfaces after 40 years | World news | theguardian.com

You keep deliberately confusing PRC with ROC (Taiwan). In my posts I'm almost always referring to the former unless I specifically mention the latter. Chinese benevolence is best demonstrated by Mao's cultural revoution. If the Chinese can be so callous to their fellow citizens, how do you think they will be towards the non Chinese once in a position of power? Look at what your government is doing in Africa. African dictators suppress their people using Chinese arms and money. Anyway even if Chinese civiization was benevolent in history, the modern Chinese state shares nothing with ancient China, again thanks to your beloved Mao.
The link you gave hardly gives any evidence for a genocide - that's too strong of a word. There may have been injustices that were committed due to short sighted nature of humans in general. It has nothing to do with Brazilian or western culture.

Our policies are designed slightly differently.
We honestly dont care whether the world is uni polar or multi polar. Maybe because we have not really had any ideological battle with either the West/US or Russia/China.

What we really care, probably the only thing we care about is
1. trying to develop ourselves and are against any country or policies that hinder that.
2. Getting a bigger say in the global affairs as we believe our say is not commensurate with our size - which again is a result of under development ie point 1.

Surely multi-polar is better, since India is aspiring to become one of those poles (great powers)?

Well having a multi-polar world means that "other powers" (i.e. besides America) will get more of a say. Even if India resumes double-digit development, the global system is designed in a way that "developed countries" get more say in international bodies like the IMF (and those countries follow the US).

Even China today, our economy is $9.3 trillion and growing immensely, yet in the IMF we have less voting power than the UK, France, Germany, and Japan? Just because your economy grows doesn't mean you'll get more of a say.

The link you gave hardly gives any evidence for a genocide - that's too strong of a word. There may have been injustices that were committed due to short sighted nature of humans in general. It has nothing to do with Brazilian or western culture.

Oh yes, the Holocaust, genocide of Native Americans, Transatlantic Slave Trade, rape of British India, Opium Wars, Afghan/Iraq Wars, have NOTHING to do with the West! Genius!

China builds infrastructure in Africa. The West supports more bloody dictators than anyone else, get a clue.

Oh yes, the Holocaust, genocide of Native Americans, Transatlantic Slave Trade, rape of British India, Opium Wars, Afghan/Iraq Wars, have NOTHING to do with the West! Genius!

China builds infrastructure in Africa. The West supports more bloody dictators than anyone else, get a clue.

Indeed the west has committed genocides in its history but over time, it has tried to correct its behaviour. The Chinese are on an upward slope of this learning curve. Look at how China bullies its neighbours. Brazil can do the same thing. We are a regional power in South America, the biggest economy, and the biggest country. Brazil has good relations with all of its neighbours. Our neighbours accept our "hegemony".

Indeed the west has committed genocides in its history but over time, it has tried to correct its behaviour.

ROFL. They have killed more people destroying infrastructure and by covert means than any empire before has over time.

The Chinese are on an upward slope of this learning curve. Look at how China bullies its neighbours.

LOL. List ONE Japanese or Filipino person that the Chinese navy has killed if you can find them.

Brazil can do the same thing. We are a regional power in South America, the biggest economy, and the biggest country. Brazil has good relations with all of its neighbours. Our neighbours accept our "hegemony".

You have no hegemony and ability to project power in Latin America.

Also, according to this study (from Harvard and Tsinghua Universities), China could meet our entire energy demand by wind power alone by 2030:

China could meet its energy needs by wind alone | Harvard Gazette

Not realistic of course, but the potential for renewable power is definitely there. We are already the world leaders in renewable energy investment and production (mostly from hydro-power dams).

And we have the number 1 largest reserves of shale gas on the planet, and the 3rd largest reserves of shale oil. Not to mention an abundance of regular oil/gas/coal as well, and most other resources we need.

All these things combined will help us to become more self-sufficient in terms of energy. Any gaps left can be filled using our strategic reserves, our pipelines to Central Asia and Russia, and resource routes that do not pass through the Malacca straits (Malaysia, Venezuela, etc.)

It's a long-term dream, but I am confident it will happen eventually.

what about building some hydroelectric dam along the Brahmaputra River?

ROFL. They have killed more people destroying infrastructure and by covert means than any empire before has over time.

LOL. List ONE Japanese or Filipino person that the Chinese navy has killed if you can find them.

You have no hegemony and ability to project power in Latin America.

Don't feel like arguing anymore. One thing I will accept is that Chinese people are generally hard working and more ambitious than Brazilians. Our people are not concerned with things like projecting power or participating in the space race or anything else. We care more about superficial stuff and chasing short term pleasure. Brazilians are not hard workers. This I will concede.

what about building some hydroelectric dam along the Brahmaputra River?

That river has an enormous amount of potential energy, if we did not harness it, that would be a huge waste.

Like I said, we have to harness ALL the internal energy sources that we can.

No exceptions.

Why would you think there would be any exceptions? And why did you mention that river in particular? Still going on with your obsessive theory that India is powerful enough to threaten us?

If the river starts in Chinese territory... we can do whatever we want with it, end of story.

Back
Top Bottom