What's new

Putin dares Turkey to test Russia’s air defences in Syria

lol

Look at what have become of the mighty Russian bear with a single bitch slap :lol: Using the exact same rhetoric as the Russians and their Chinese and Indian fluffers here in PDF :disagree:

Russia is till now Ignoring Turkey, because their main aim is currently in supporting Assad. Turkey is intentionally coming in between to distract Russia on orders from Pentagon.

Hence Russian knows that, for now ignore Turkey or bring them in the battle ground where Turkey can be beaten. For sure, Turkey will not do this mistake.

Erdogan miscalculated I think.

He did not expect Russia's response to be quite what it has been.

That said, Turkey's actions has cost its people hundreds of lives - Russia is bombing Turkmen and Turkish supply routes wantonly in Syria since their plane was shot down.

I would hope that Turkey and Russia sit down together and sort it out. No one but ISIS wins in this confrontation.

If Putin remain insisting on a fight with Turks, he will get one someday i'm sure but instead of rehabilitation of his bruised ego from downing of SU24, he should immediately needs to stop digging first unnecessarily, in order to getting Russia out from a hole he is leading her towards actually.

@Chinese-Dragon
You are not entirely correct, America didn't fight directly to Neither any Nuclear power (Russia, China etc) nor to Sub Nuclear one (i.e., Iran, Cuba) ever, does he?? Sure he uses pawns and that exactly his strength as a Super Power. Same goes for Russia, it is not recommendable that Russia with a calibar of a Super Power engage himself with a Strong regional power Like Turkey by himself and that too directly, Its Absolutely childish. Putin, getting Russia into a quagmire unnecessarily, in which he came out more burised than ever, unable to stand even against EU afterwards........US will be a long shot.

Syria is Turkish backyard just like Afghanistan for us. In the longer run,Turkiye can sacrifice a lot in avoiding Syria to falls in enemy's hand just like Pakistan does for Afghanistan. Therefore, its not recommended for Russia to fight directly with regional power like Turkey ever. No matter how much destroyed Turkey can never loose this war, but does it could be said for Russia?

Last edited:
Nobody in their right minds thinks that Turkey stands even 1% chance against Russia.

Literally the only thing that Turkey can do is hide behind America. But as history has shown 100% of the time, America always refuses to fight directly against major nuclear powers, they abandon their pawns every time. Like Georgia learned in 2008, the Philippines learned in 2012, and the Ukraine learned in 2014.

They spent the entire Cold War avoiding a direct fight with Russia, you think they'll suddenly want to do it now for the sake of some Middle Eastern Muslims who they don't even like?

We are not China and Russia isn't Japan . Please speak about yourself japanese slave. How did you even become a think tank. You have no life but spend all your time here lol.

Nobody in their right minds thinks that Turkey stands even 1% chance against Russia.

Literally the only thing that Turkey can do is hide behind America. But as history has shown 100% of the time, America always refuses to fight directly against major nuclear powers, they abandon their pawns every time. Like Georgia learned in 2008, the Philippines learned in 2012, and the Ukraine learned in 2014.

They spent the entire Cold War avoiding a direct fight with Russia, you think they'll suddenly want to do it now for the sake of some Middle Eastern Muslims who they don't even like?

We have confidence, pride, unity and fighting spirit unlike you Chinese who have no confidence even in real life. You have bad inferior complexes, no confidence.

The man in my profile is only one of the people in history who defeated the Mongols, at the time the most powerful empire than would crush anything in front of it, including little weak Chinese like bugs.

WOW....This thread is really tense.lol I dont even understand how a thread involving tensions between Russia and Turkey has attracted so many members from China and India who are cheer-leading /defending Russia even more than the most patriotic Russians themselves.:cheesy: We were discussing this strange phenomenon just yesterday on another thread. lol How I wish Britain and the U.S also had such cheer-leaders on here.:lol:
The most funniest thing is you will hardly even see Russian members here(there are quite a few of them) even wasting their time commenting/debating/arguing over this even though its their country who is involved, they seem to be allowing their cheerleaders do the hard work for them.:rofl:

Ok guys you should all come down, there will be no war between Turkey and Russia. The implications for such a war are simply too big for any country to start one, and it will only lead t a Lose-lose situation where NONE OF THE TWO COUNTRIES will benefit from this war. Russia(and Putin) is no fool. Both country will indulge in tough diplomatic posturing, Aggressive rhetorics, and maybe even bolster their military presence in the region(like we have seen with Russia air defence systems and Turkey's move into Iraq and now Qatar) etc. But there will be no war.So everybody can now go back to their normal duties. All is well.:D

Russia is till now Ignoring Turkey, because their main aim is currently in supporting Assad. Turkey is intentionally coming in between to distract Russia on orders from Pentagon.

Hence Russian knows that, for now ignore Turkey or bring them in the battle ground where Turkey can be beaten. For sure, Turkey will not do this mistake.

Have you ever raised your head from that pile of shit that you call home and watched the news? Not a single day has passed without Putin demonstrating his hysteria towards Turkey by acting like a depressed bitch on period instead of a statesman. He is making a joke out of both Russia and his much hyped mediatic personality which used to strike fear into the hearts of the enemies of Russia, until he got bitchslapped by Turkey that is.

Russia is ignoring Turkey he says... o_O

Remember how we destoryed Turkic kindoms and kicked Turkish Ase out of East Asia durying Tang DY?

Remember how we Crushed Turkish Brigade in Korea?

lol

It is beyond me how you dare to bring Korea where your human waves had been slaughtered like the worthless trashes they are. Chinese human waves in Korea was no different than a smelly pile of meat against grinder. I wonder with what kind of things are they washing your little brains out there. These endless delusions of Chinese fluffers could be due to the air pollution I guess but I don't know if inhaling the worst kind of air could do that to a person. Or maybe it could be due to your disgusting cuisine where dog meat in cockroach gravy considered a delicacy? Who knows...

Have you ever raised your head from that pile of shit that you call home and watched the news? Not a single day has passed without Putin demonstrating his hysteria towards Turkey by acting like a depressed bitch on period instead of a statesman. He is making a joke out of both Russia and his much hyped mediatic personality which used to strike fear into the hearts of the enemies of Russia, until he got bitchslapped by Turkey that is.

lol

It is beyond me how you dare to bring Korea where your human waves had been slaughtered like the worthless trashes they are. Chinese human waves in Korea was no different than a smelly pile of meat against grinder. I wonder with what kind of things are they washing your little brains out there. These endless delusions of Chinese fluffers could be due to the air pollution I guess but I don't know if inhaling the worst kind of air could do that to a person. Or maybe it could be due to your disgusting cuisine where dog meat in cockroach gravy considered a delicacy? Who knows...

In the Korean War we fought against the USA + 16 of her allies combined, and pushed them into the longest retreat in the history of the US armed forces. :lol: Check any source you like, even American textbooks say the same thing.

That was a 1950's China, at the weakest point of our entire history.

And THAT is why America never fights directly against major powers, they switched to indirect warfare after that.

America never dared to fight Russia directly, all throughout the Cold War. Instead they sent their pawns to get mauled by the bear instead. And they are doing the same thing today. :enjoy:

America never dared to fight Russia directly, all throughout the Cold War. Instead they sent their pawns to get mauled by the bear instead. And they are doing the same thing today. :enjoy:

After being Japan's and any single imperial power's bitch for centuries taught them well about being a worthless pawn. That's how he speaks that certain. Nevertheless we have no idea what it's.

Turkey is just a distraction for Russia created by US and hence Russia is not taking any strict action against Turkey. Because, as I said in my previous post.
Russians do not want to divert from their main agenda which is Syria and NOT Turkey. Period.

We have confidence, pride, unity and fighting spirit unlike you Chinese who have no confidence even in real life. You have bad inferior complexes, no confidence.

The man in my profile is only one of the people in history who defeated the Mongols, at the time the most powerful empire than would crush anything in front of it, including little weak Chinese like bugs.

Yep you're so tough that you keep crying about Turks and Turkmen being killed by Russia, China, and all over the Middle East.

And now Russia basically has free reign over all the Turkmen in Syria too.

And Turkey is suddenly afraid of sending their jets into Syria like before. S-400 is going to be covering most of the region soon. :lol: Including the Kurdish part of Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom