What's new

Putin dares Turkey to test Russia’s air defences in Syria

Putin should mature up for once. That tough guy act may please his fanboys on the internet but in the real world little putty's threats don't mean much.

That's the first and only one you can ever find, even it's not the " sending jets over Syria " incident, not even close. If you read the article you will see. Before saying they freely sent their jets into Syria be sure that you know some sh!t about what you talking about.

So now you admit it has happened before? :lol:

Constantly moving the goal posts. You asked me for an example, I gave one, and you keep trying to find more excuses.

Anyway, Russia is now free to bomb the Turkmen. And Turkey is now being extremely careful not to send their jets into Syrian air space, just like it said in the OP.

Because it's clear that Putin is looking to escalate. And Turkey can oblige them anytime.

Putin looks like he wants to escalate, by shooting down several Turkish jets.

Of course Turkey is now completely avoiding Syrian air space. Whereas previously they freely sent their jets into Syria, now they are holding back for dear life.

Erdogan won't back down either, if his reputation is to be believed. Russians are counting on exactly that, it will give them any justification they need to carry out full military operations.

After all, "the other side shot first". That's the best justification you can ask for.
What are you babbling about,isnt it enough that your internet trolls do the job?
We would be happy if Putin shoots one of our jets,we are avoiding Syria because we are waiting for a mistake made by the Russians,we like to be attacked,so let them shoot one of our jets down.
''Full military operation by Russians'',when dared Russia such an attempt on us,is this Ukraine and Georgia?
Do we look like those countries,how did you ever become a TT,i really do wonder?
Ever heard of fishing,cause thats what Turkiye is doing right now,lets see who has bigger balls,shall we?
See,if my country was an insignificant country,none of you would provocate by trolling every thread related to my country.
The more enemies you have the more important you are,we love having enemies,it makes us stronger.
By enemy,i mean an enemy who stands up and has balls,not some litle wannabe tsar like Putin or his sidekicks,Mullahs,Assad and the shia Iraqi government.
Btw,when does the Russian counting stop,so that we can start fighting,do you know tt?
One more thing tt,you should take someone on from a bigger caliber,after all you are a tt,you should be able to handle it,shouldnt you?

Vladimir Putin is the new Macho Man of the world. I think the best leader in the world. Most guts.. Our closest Friend.

What are you babbling about,isnt it enough that your internet trolls do the job?
We would be happy if Putin shoots one of our jets,we are avoiding Syria because we are waiting for a mistake made by the Russians,we like to be attacked,so let them shoot one of our jets down.
''Full military operation by Russians'',when dared Russia such an attempt on us,is this Ukraine and Georgia?
Do we look like those countries,how did you ever become a TT,i really do wonder?
Ever heard of fishing,cause thats what Turkiye is doing right now,lets see who has bigger balls,shall we?
See,if my country was an insignificant country,none of you would provocate by trolling every thread related to my country.
The more enemies you have the more important you are,we love having enemies,it makes us stronger.
By enemy,i mean an enemy who stands up and has balls,not some litle wannabe tsar like Putin or his sidekicks,Mullahs,Assad and the shia Iraqi government.
Btw,when does the Russian counting stop,so that we can start fighting,do you know tt?
One more thing tt,you should take someone on from a bigger caliber,after all you are a tt,you should be able to handle it,shouldnt you?

I don't know why you are crying so much about me being a TT, I've never even seen your username here before. :P

Ask yourself why even your bosses like America are afraid of Russia. It's because if push comes to shove, Russia can destroy them completely. Something that a country like Turkey could never do.

And everyone knows that America never helps their pawns, like Georgia, Ukraine, and the Philippines. It is the policy of the USA to never fight directly against a major nuclear power, which means you are on your own against Russia.

America spent the entire Cold War making sure they NEVER got into a direct fight with a nuclear power like Russia. Never. The fights were always indirect, their sent their pawns to get mangled by the Russian bear instead.

I don't know why you are crying so much about me being a TT, I've never even seen your username here before. :P

Ask yourself why even your bosses like America are afraid of Russia. It's because if push comes to shove, Russia can destroy them completely. Something that a country like Turkey could never do.

And everyone knows that America never helps their pawns, like Georgia, Ukraine, and the Philippines. It is the policy of the USA to never fight directly against a major nuclear power, which means you are on your own against Russia.

America spent the entire Cold War making sure they NEVER got into a direct fight with a nuclear power like Russia. Never. The fights were always indirect, their sent their pawns to get mangled by the Russian bear instead.
MAD, no big deal.

For your info Russia is still bombing your Turkmen close to your border where they have been bombing earlier . why cant you dare shoot them again ? you guys know that the S-400 will put a missile right inside your turkey @ss if you press the trigger from you F-16

Will you guys ever get rid of your slavery roots to USA?
why did thi b*** hurt so much:)idont get it

im sure turk dont want that. the next marching would be a invading mission

Unlike you,we dont have bosses(getting old,find something new) cause if we had,we would never have downed that Russian bomber,our president may be a nutcase but he has balls,he showed not to mess with Turkiye(you will learn in time,dont worry).
Russia can only destroy ex-soviet union countries,would never dare to attack a NATO country,so dont dream so much.
We were always on our own and did it on our own,i guess you didnt know that.
When did Russia fight against a nuclear power,never?
So,my question would be,is that all you can do,just talk big about others?
Dont worry,you can babble all you want about the might of other countries,not taking you serious.
You just dont count on the stage of geopolitics.

Back
Top Bottom