What's new

Putin Bans Head Scarfs in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its also important that those "personal" matters should not be in violation with the laws of the land.

People create laws and if the majority wants then another law will come. That's the way!
By the way, aren't you the same person who is proud of his "little" knowledge.
State laws are something,even in today People do exist who don't know at all. Putin just took his stance and it is not a state law of Russia.

Stalin took a peasant nation were 90 percent were illiterate and made a world superpower that beat the US to space first , something your Islamic country's can only dream of.:lol:

I never knew the U.S was an Islamic State? :rolleyes:

On a serious note, the Islamic Empire was once more than a superpower. The achievements in Science in Technology, Mathematics, Culture, First Human Society Laws and Health Care Advancements are all things you influenced. Your people had to watch and become literate with it.

Yeah for you to make new achievements, Space, or if you excuse me, getting the hell out of Earth was the only option. :lol:

I really don't want to make you feel sad, but Islamic countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan really showed the world what you were made of. LOL.

People create laws and if the majority wants then another law will come. That's the way!
By the way, aren't you the same person who is proud of his "little" knowledge.
State laws are something,even in today People do exist who don't know at all. Putin just took his stance and it is not a state law of Russia.

If majority wants. Thats the keyword. Muslims are not majority in Russia.

The actual reason for the fall of Soviet Russia was total Stalinism. Religious abuse, Human rights abuse, Economic abuse & pile up of Mass-destruction. In 2000, Russia was like a doom and it's just 2 yrs it has come up to booster Economy and even make it 10 folds larger than 2000. Yet, Putin is not the popular ruler of Russia and he can't be! Republics got their own identity and even though the sovereign nations like Georgia and Armenia are facing so much struggle. The rise of Republic of Abkhazia which is sovereign and North Oss are just some Stalin Example.

they easily forget that Islam was the single super power for 800 years, the whole europe failed to win against two city Damascus and Cairo!! Someone is comparing Islam to Russia?? How about this few bedouins defeated Romans and Persians within couple of years?? No civilization can match it. Never will be!!!

21st century is different from Kemal's turkey! Now a days people rely on net, no more local Imams. Muslims are becoming more orthodox day by day!! Russians call this orthodox islam as Wahabism and hate this to the core! I am sure Dagestan is more fundamentilst than Istambul! Many families will start sending their daughters to Madrasa styled private teaching centre instead of school!

So basically you are saying that it is not Islam but the attitudes of the people in different regions. Otherwise I dont see how a 98% Muslim Turkey has grown to be a role model even if it had banned hijab. So that means, the people need to change the attitudes.

they easily forget that Islam was the single super power for 800 years, the whole europe failed to win against two city Damascus and Cairo!! Someone is comparing Islam to Russia?? How about this few bedouins defeated Romans and Persians within couple of years?? No civilization can match it. Never will be!!!

If you knew your history you would know that both the Byzantines and Sassanids were hurt by years of fighting amongst themselves and the Arabs only made use of that. Nothing wrong. But just saying the days of cavalry charges shouting Allahu Akbar are over. Putin sitting in his cozy room has under his thumb 33,000 nukes that can toast the world, let alone the OIC countries, many times over. No one divine or real can save you from that.

As regards the single superpower....c'monnnnn.

Its always good to have a grip of reality while typing.

I never knew the U.S was an Islamic State? :rolleyes:

On a serious note, the Islamic Empire was once more than a superpower. The achievements in Science in Technology, Mathematics, Culture, First Human Society Laws and Health Care Advancements are all things you influenced. Your people had to watch and become literate with it.

Yeah for you to make new achievements, Space, or if you excuse me, getting the hell out of Earth was the only option. :lol:

I really don't want to make you feel sad, but Islamic countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan really showed the world what you were made of. LOL.

Buddy have you seen the war figures before the US intervened? Those HINDS were killing Afghans by the boatload.

add: Russians were like Taliban fighters and their hideout in Moscow was burnt. By the way, Ottomans showed some wrath as they burnt the whole Moscow down and it just started their all-time rivalry.
Even Pro-tsars were struggling to Tatar Kingdom. Today Tatar is one of the most successful republics of Russia. Putin got a huge support from Tatar in critical time and the skirmish to preserve power. Now he is Mr. President.

Romans? The Romans fell to the Germanics long before islam. What they faced was a weakened Greece pretending to be Rome (they still had some "Roman" civil service tho...) And they were no where near as strong as a modern stste (no power projection beyond those they touched....and were never unified...ask the Berbers etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom