What's new

Putin Bans Head Scarfs in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you did not know, Russia is not an Islamic country. Just saying.

It doesnt mean that Muslims in that country should not follow their religious values in that country!!!!!
Every Muslim does that everywhere no matter from where he belongs!
Also i think the Govs of the non muslims r not stupid,they know what r the religious values of every religion.

It doesnt mean that Muslims in that country should not follow their religious values in that country!!!!!
Every Muslim does that everywhere no matter from where he belongs!

Sure he/she can follow his religious values as long as they dont clash with the laws prevalent in that country or the local culture of that place.

I am all for banning the full-body covering Niqabs in school. But banning just headscarves is unnecessary. As long as you can see their face, it should be OK...

Belgium is also in the league. Spain on the other hand is also trying hard to implement this law...

why do we blame them? When some schools in my country doesn't allow Nikab and Scarf ?

Welcome 21st Century, where covering-up completely is illegal by law. :rolleyes:
Let's see what 22nd Century awaits, I would place my bets on ban of any sort of public dressing except for civil servants. :rolleyes:

If you did not know, Russia is not an Islamic country. Just saying.

Its not and thats why Germany under Hiter and Russia under Stalin in the past did better good for this world, right? :lol:

Great move. Muslims will have a harder time getting the Chinese and Russians to what they want.

Many will stop going to school and produce more children in home as housewives. Silly decision. Cause head scarf is obligatory for muslimas! Must!

Many will stop going to school and produce more children in home as housewives. Silly decision. Cause head scarf is obligatory for muslimas! Must!

I did not see that happening in Turkey, Tunisia which incidentally have higher literacy and schooling percentages than the hijab allowing countries. So your hypothesis is wrong.

Kinda defeats the purpose.

I agree to an extent with you.

But here is my logic, if we are going to ban headscarves because it prohibits the showing of hair, are we also going to have similar laws for hats and caps? Because they functionally do the same as a Hijab...

Its not and thats why Germany under Hiter and Russia under Stalin in the past did better good for this world, right? :lol:

If you are talking from my context as an Indian, I have no specific antipathy against either the Bolsheveiks or Nazis. I dont care about them. Next.

Sure he/she can follow his religious values as long as they dont clash with the laws prevalent in that country or the local culture of that place.
In islam its not like that mr we r only bound to the All Mighty not to our selves,family or The State.
Our religion says if ur living in a non muslim country follow their law WHICH DOES NOT CLASHES WITH THE ALL MIGHTY'S LAW
n if it does try to take them into confidence abt Religious laws n if things get worse then leave that country!
To Muslims actually Islam is not just a religion, but it is the full system of our lives n routine!!!!

I did not see that happening in Turkey, Tunisia which incidentally have higher literacy and schooling percentages than the hijab allowing countries. So your hypothesis is wrong.

Turkey is currently running under an Islamic Party. Hijabs wearing has grown then it ever did in the past. Its a true mordern Islamic country which most of you people don't see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom