What's new

Putin approved the sale of C-400 to China

I doubt, maybe take a look to know Russia's current level of technology.

Since the US experts have already acknowledged China's kinetic weapon being able to target at both ICBM and Geo satellites (36000km above Earth), while they never acknowledge the same capability for S-500.

So no, China's current kinetic technology is way above S-500, so China just needs to know Russia's current capability, and nothing more.

We still don't know S-500 specs, so comparing to anything is waste of time. However based on statements from generals and industry insiders, S-500 will make the 400 look like a Honda civic in terms of its capabilities:D

They want to jump straight from turbofan to scramjet.

They are so obsessed with the HGV, not only it is an extremely devastating weapon, but the scramjet engine is the key technology for the future of aerospace industry, so they want to make sure that they are at least half-century ahead of the rest.

But China's breakthrough and now is pulling ahead of them in the scramjet engine is totally out of their expection.

While China has also started the scramjet engine long time ago, since China used to manufacture the turbojet engine back in 1960-1980s, this is the related technology for the scramjet engine.
Why don' China skip 6th turbofan and jump to scramjet like US?

They don't have the know how and they continue to copy.As i've said always a step behind,it's their destiny because this is the road they've embarked upon no matter how much they will spend.It may bother you but it's reality.

You,I and others can't change this.The know how is in the West,they have years ahead and it ain't no catching up.China will be content with what it has,it's beyond them to have more.

Russia lost a decade 90-2000 and that takes a heavy toll on them.China lost 100 years.

By this logic half world would still be using bow and arrow :lol:

china will do reverse engineering for s-400 as hq-9 = s-300 :D
but russians need money

china will do reverse engineering for s-400 as hq-9 = s-300 :D
but russians need money

The HQ-9 is essentially unrelated tot he S-300 and reverse engineering the S-400 would be useless and redundant given that the HQ-8, HQ-19, HQ-26, and HQ-29 are being designed, three of which will enter service very soon.

The HQ-9 is essentially unrelated tot he S-300 and reverse engineering the S-400 would be useless and redundant given that the HQ-8, HQ-19, HQ-26, and HQ-29 are being designed, three of which will enter service very soon.
HQ-9 not equal to S-300.....you kidding me :hitwall:
so tell me please what is the difference between S-300 and HQ-9 ???

S-400 and S-300 use Flat Lid radar while HQ-9 uses Track via missile system. Both system uses different tracking method.
you mean that HQ-9 uses "Fire and forget" concept????

Perhaps Russians have made considerable progress on the design of S-400 sucessor and willing to let go its sensitive tech for big bucks.

The HQ-9 has a longer range, faster speed, and higher ceiling than the S-300, and probably boasts superior sensors as well. The subsystems and supporting technologies of the HQ-9 are wholly different than that of the S-300.

It uses midcouse guidance and active radar homing mode, and yes, that capability is achieved through its fire control radars.

Dude, Chinese SAM systems are world-class now and the Russians won't be giving away any technology that the Chinese don't already have.

Maybe, the Russian's will sell S-400 and the Chinese will sell the HQ-9 SAM to Russia so they both learn from each other's technology.
facepalm-Homer-Simpson.jpg

OK you provided me with new info
But HQ-9 has the same shape and design of S-300 hahaha:lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom