What's new

Putin approved the sale of C-400 to China

Dude, Chinese SAM systems are world-class now and the Russians won't be giving away any technology that the Chinese don't already have.

Maybe, the Russian's will sell S-400 and the Chinese will sell the HQ-9 SAM to Russia so they both learn from each other's technology.

China doesn't have anything close to the S-400.They will have in some years when the russians have S-500 and so on.Always a step behind,thst's what you get when you copy and don't innovate.Tough luck.

China doesn't have anything close to the S-400.They will have in some years when the russians have S-500 and so on.Always a step behind,thst's what you get when you copy and don't innovate.Tough luck.

LOL at seeing you support Russia at last.

:lol:

They copy because they are behind, not behind because they copy. Learn the difference.
PRC as a modern state was from 1949. By then the western powers were done with industrial revolutions decades ago.

LOL at seeing you support Russia at last.

:lol:

It's about common sense here.

They copy because they are behind, not behind because they copy. Learn the difference.
PRC as a modern state was from 1949. By then the western powers were done with industrial revolutions decades ago.

Agreed.That doesn't change what i've said,they'll always be a step behind the innovators.

Agreed.That doesn't change what i've said,they'll always be a step behind the innovators.

What makes you so sure that they will not be able to catch up with the Russians?

China now spends 50% more on defence than Russia does and it is around twice in PPP. The gap will only grow into the future as the Chinese economy is growing much faster than Russia's.

What makes you so sure that they will not be able to catch up with the Russians?

China now spends 50% more on defence than Russia does and it is around twice in PPP. The gap will only grow into the future as the Chinese economy is growing much faster than Russia's.

They don't have the know how and they continue to copy.As i've said always a step behind,it's their destiny because this is the road they've embarked upon no matter how much they will spend.It may bother you but it's reality.

You,I and others can't change this.The know how is in the West,they have years ahead and it ain't no catching up.China will be content with what it has,it's beyond them to have more.

Russia lost a decade 90-2000 and that takes a heavy toll on them.China lost 100 years.

They don't have the know how and they continue to copy.As i've said always a step behind,it's their destiny because this is the road they've embarked upon no matter how much they will spend.It may bother you but it's reality.

You,I and others can't change this.The know how is in the West,they have years ahead and it ain't no catching up.China will be content with what it has,it's beyond them to have more.

Some people will consider your comments to be racist but I think it is just frustration at the imminent rise of China as a superpower that is causing you to say this.

Say what you like but the Chinese economy is around as large than the German, UK, France and Italian combined and you don't get to this level if you are not capable of innovation.

Some people will consider your comments to be racist but I think it is just frustration at the imminent rise of China as a superpower that is causing you to say this.

Say what you like but the Chinese economy is around as large than the German, UK, France and Italian combined and you don't get to this level if you are not capable of innovation.

Fortunately i don't care what some people think ,the truth will always bother some.Huh? Chiina has 1.3 billion people,they have a long way just to be Germany.

Fortunately i don't care what some people think ,the truth will always bother some.Huh? Chiina has 1.3 billion people,they have a long way just to be Germany.
It is true that we still lag behind the most advanced nations in the world today especially the West and Japan. And as we can see in some aspects even Russia. But we are catching up and the gap is closing. As for Chinese innovation have you ever heard of BYD ? Its the world's leader in the making of eletric city busses that's now being used from New York to Rio to even Germany.

BYD Auto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They can destroy germany 10 times over in a war today and 20 times over in 2020.

Thats what china has become.

Yup per capita income and social indicators will never even touch europe owing to huge population

I did not know maybe you infiltrated into Chinese defense development sector and got your hands on everything every bit of information...maybe you are Snake playing too much metal gear solid shyt?

So china can develop satellite killer but could not develop S-400 like system?. Mate please the reason of purchase is to study and also to fund russia; China has always been buying equipment/systems from russians despite developing its own they are strategic partners it is part of the game from Chinese side as they call it peanut purchases.

I did not know maybe you infiltrated into Chinese defense development sector and got your hands on everything every bit of information...maybe you are Snake playing too much metal gear solid shyt?

So china can develop satellite killer but could not develop S-400 like system?. Mate please the reason of purchase is to study and also to fund russia; China has always been buying equipment/systems from russians despite developing its own they are strategic partners it is part of the game from Chinese side as they call it peanut purchases.
Totally agree with u

Supposedly satellite killer,just as that AC killer missile.They're known for exagerating their capabilities.The russians don't give them the very best,they're not dumb so the chinese must be happy with 2nd tier technology.It is enough for them .

Supposedly satellite killer,just as that AC killer missile.They're known for exagerating their capabilities.The russians don't give them the very best,they're not dumb so the chinese must be happy with 2nd tier technology.It is enough for them .
Don't live in wonderland.
Just look at chinese space program and come here

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom