What's new

Putin and Modi have agreed on licensed production of a Russian attack helicopter in India

Its not unverified but every thing can not be shared in public by officials, some things only comes by word of mouth not officially.

Highly doubtful since u have to negotiate for even block 52.
Block 60 clearance is doubtful for pakistan just like ah-64 apache(with mmw radar)

Why does he keep using that phrase
My little Indian friend

No idea,,kids sometimes repeat the same phrase again and again.

Highly doubtful since u have to negotiate for even block 52.
Block 60 clearance is doubtful for pakistan just like ah-64 apache.

No idea,,kids sometimes repeat the same phrase again and again.

Now, if PAF wanted to go for more F-16 block-50/52+ then they have all legal work formalities done for 18 jets, more then that numbers they have to negotiate with US. the number of initial purchase of new ones were 72 but due to 2005 earthquake it was reduced to 36.

That is simply indian hubris, my little friend.

Most indians are smaller in stature, it is a friendly term of endearment.

Oh yes I forgot
Marshal & macho Pakistanis are much taller & stronger than Indians

I do not know, probably all that is necessary negotiated and work is carried out.

These sort of things need time to work out & I am sure FGFA & MTA will get signed ASAP

Now, if PAF wanted to go for more F-16 block-50/52+ then they have all legal work formalities done for 18 jets, more then that numbers they have to negotiate with US. the number of initial purchase of new ones were 72 but due to 2005 earthquake it was reduced to 36.

Still sheds no light on ur block 60 claim when pakistan is looking to counter rafale and fgfa in future.
Why not get block 60 if available??

Its better than anything china has currently.

Breaking: Putin and Modi have agreed on licensed production of a Russian attack helicopter in India, probably Mi-28/Mi-35.
Mi-28? Then why the heck was it discarded in preference to the Apache? I think it could be a next gen attack chopper still on the drawing boards.

You are a laughable little indian with hubris on your mind, we will get what we need, mark my words.
There is a difference between need and desire.

What you need is to be reminded of your aukaat, and you got that in 1971
As far as what you desire, loads of advanced weaponry to satisfy your craving for "parity" with India, well, you are too broke to buy anything and the west are too tired of sending over free stuff to an ungrateful, troublesome car crash of a country.

Mi-28? Then why the heck was it discarded in preference to the Apache? I think it could be a next gen attack chopper still on the drawing boards.
I guess the capabilities of the longbow radar tilted the decision in the apache's favour

Any idea how much cheaper mi-28 or ka-52 would have been though?

There is a difference between need and desire.

What you need is to be reminded of your aukaat, and you got that in 1971
As far as what you desire, loads of advanced weaponry to satisfy your craving for "parity" with India, well, you are too broke to buy anything and the west are too tired of sending over free stuff to an ungrateful, troublesome car crash of a country.

I guess the capabilities of the longbow radar tilted the decision in the apache's favour

Any idea how much cheaper mi-28 or ka-52 would have been though?

Did I hurt your feelings, my little indian friend.

Back
Top Bottom