What's new

Putin and Modi have agreed on licensed production of a Russian attack helicopter in India

Most likely, its an agreement for the production of LUH
IAF and Army have a combined requirement of 440 LUH, and Kamov is one of the contender for this contract.
Maybe India will use this contract to placate the Russians for their numerous losses in the recent tenders, since both Eurocopter and Kamov had cleared the trials .

Modi is using this deal as a carrot to torpedo the sale of Mi28 Helis to Pakistan

Placating by scuttling our own LUH, not worth ..
Anyway it won't materalize if it's LUH
GROUND RUN HAS FINISHED

Give it time buddy, with the US - we always get our goody's.
Nonsense, you asked for the AH-1Z- denied. You haven't been offered AESA radars, P-8Is, CH-47s, AH-64s, etc etc

Now India is in the mix and has deep pockets you will be denied access to all of the above.

I want a clarification about-----are we going to make around 190 KA-226T if this deal materialize??and what about other 200+ LUH??is that going to be home grown??or we're making around 400 LUH(KA-226T) altogether??

I think, for India would be better to have Mi-35\Mi-28.

Any news for civilian passenger jets agreement?

Nonsense, you asked for the AH-1Z- denied. You haven't been offered AESA radars, P-8Is, CH-47s, AH-64s, etc etc

Now India is in the mix and has deep pockets you will be denied access to all of the above.

You are a laughable little indian with hubris on your mind, we will get what we need, mark my words.

You are a laughable little indian with hubris on your mind, we will get what we need, mark my words.
What you want and need are two different things. You won't be getting any of what I have listed . You might get comparable systems from China/Turkey but they won't be the cutting edge American hardware and you know it, I'd suggest you cut the hubris.

Most likely, its an agreement for the production of LUH
IAF and Army have a combined requirement of 440 LUH, and Kamov is one of the contender for this contract.
Maybe India will use this contract to placate the Russians for their numerous losses in the recent tenders, since both Eurocopter and Kamov had cleared the trials .

Modi is using this deal as a carrot to torpedo the sale of Mi28 Helis to Pakistan

It could be opposite of what you think, Pakistan's may have shown interest to just make India go for what Pakistan wanted, but PAA pilots are more interested in T-129 and they believe that it is better then Mi-28NE.

What you want and need are two different things. You won't be getting any of what I have listed . You might get comparable systems from China/Turkey but they won't be the cutting edge American hardware and you know it, I'd suggest you cut the hubris.

We will get what we need, our relations with the US are getting back on track, time will tell, and you still are suffering from hubris, if you think indian can do anything about it, my little indian friend.

We will get what we need, our relations with the US are getting back on track, time will tell, and you still are suffering from hubris, if you think indian can do anything about it, my little indian friend.
We shall see, I'm more than confident I am on the right side of history with this one....

Don't kid urself that u preferred block 52 over 60 if the latter was available.
Block 60 is a generation ahead in electronics.

Yes its true it may be beyond ur budget but that point is moot since it was never even offered

PAF official clearly stated that an advance version of F-16 was also offered but PAF chose the current Block-50/52+ because we can't absorb its tech now. That is why it is said that block-60 was offered.

PAF official clearly stated that an advance version of F-16 was also offered but PAF chose the current Block-50/52+ because we can't not absorb its tech now. That is why it is said that block-60 was offered.

Unverified reports have 0 credibility.
I am sorry.

I will change my statement if u have a concrete report from usa in this regard.

Rogozin has just said that India will build Mi-17 and Ka-226T.

Why no movement on fgfa and mta?

I am sorry.

I do not know, probably all that is necessary negotiated and work is carried out.

I am sorry.

Its not unverified but every thing can not be shared in public by officials, some things only comes by word of mouth not officially.

Back
Top Bottom