What's new

Putin and Modi have agreed on licensed production of a Russian attack helicopter in India

Great idea for India to look for a licence production of the Mi-17 or Mi-38... if true that is.

Great idea for India to look for a licence production of the Mi-17 or Mi-38... if true that is.
on a funny note........
if India starts manufacturing Mi 35 and 28 under license, then will you buy helis from us? lol............:D

PAF official clearly stated that an advance version of F-16 was also offered but PAF chose the current Block-50/52+ because we can't absorb its tech now. That is why it is said that block-60 was offered.
how fascinating. .. oh my.. you are still claiming lots of stuff without any source. .. absorbing tech??

There you are...you answered your own question. Assuming you are a man...the world's average height of a male is 5.7 inch, no wonder you will find more people shorter than you than people who are taller than you. Indians are no different from other populations.

Still you are indian therefore smaller.

You know racial stereotypes really do not work, when you consider Indians and Pakistanis, because mostly they are the same race.

However certain dictum have nothing to do with race, for eg. you are an idiot, not because you are a Pakistani, that accomplishment is clearly your own.

You know racial stereotypes really do not work, when you consider Indians and Pakistanis, because mostly they are the same race.

However certain dictum have nothing to do with race, for eg. you are an idiot, not because you are a Pakistani, that accomplishment is clearly your own.
Ah, but you see, these clowns consider themselves to be tall, awesome Arabs. Which is amusing considering how the Arabs look down upon them with disgust and consider them to be lower class muslims.

Did I hurt your feelings, my little indian friend.
No, just find it entertaining that a country that has to beg for a living effectively has such inflated self-opinions.
And you seem to fit in quite easily with the "small" Indians when you have to pretend to be one yourself abroad, to avoid the shame associated with your own identity.

Back
Top Bottom