What's new

Purulia armsdrop case: 'Indian Government involved

Prometheus

Reaction score
Country
India
It's the second stunning disclosure in the 1995 Purulia Arms drop case. Peter Bleach, a British citizen who served a sentence for his role in the Arms drop has spoken to TIMES NOW. Bleach not only confirms that Indian politicians were involved, but also makes more startling revelations about what happened on the night of December 18, 1995.

TIMES NOW: First question is why are you speaking out now?

PETER BLEACH: Well because after so many years I thought this was all finished and done and I wasn’t happy about the outcome. But suddenly, out of the blue, India seems to want Neils Christien Neilsen or Kim Davy or Neils Holck or whatever his true name is, they seem to want him back in India. So all of a sudden, this has come back and my life has been disrupted yet again. It is high time the truth was told.

TIMES NOW: How will your life get disrupted if Kim Davy is extradited to India?

PETER BLEACH: Well good example ..Were talking together now and instead of me being at work, Im talking to you on Skype about this. It is a thing that doesn’t get left alone by the Press. You know, there is not a country in the world that hasn’t printed my photograph with a label of terrorist underneath it. Now I have never been a terrorist. Most people don’t believe that. So time has come to clear my name. It is not a funny label to have against you after the events of 9/11 and things like that.

TIMES NOW: What was your role in the Purulia arms drop?

PETER BLEACH: I was approached as a businessman. It is common knowledge that I was in the defence industry. I was approached to sell somebody some arms and ammunition and when I discovered this was an illegal deal, this was supporting a terrorist group in India, I immediately reported that to the British Government. And I was interviewed by the MI5 who passed all the information back to India. I was told that the Indian Government wanted the guns delivered into India so they could arrest the people concerned and find out who the guns were for.

TIMES NOW: SO you’re saying you told the local police, they informed the MI5, which is the British intelligence agency. In other words, the British Government knew about it and yet you came along with this plane. And you’re saying this was some sort of sting operation that you were trying to carry out, that you would come on the plane and help authorities catch the other people red handed. Now that’s a fairly long winded explanation Mr. Bleach.

PETER BLEACH: Well, you might say so. I have to say that it was never part of the plan that I would have been on that aircraft. That was due to circumstances beyond anybody’s control much later on. But I’ve got a copy of all the notes taken by the MI5 officer and the special branch officer who visited me and it contains the full details they passed to India. SO whether or not I ended up on the place is one aspect. Of course I wish I hadn’t been, but I couldn’t do anything about that. But that doesn’t alter the fact that the Indian Government had absolute full and detailed knowledge of every part of this. And my understanding is, in fact, the Indian Government actually supported the whole thing. It was an Indian Government job.

TIMES NOW: If it was an Indian Government job and the Indian Government supported it, why would anyone in the Indian government allow the dropping of such a large cache of arms in Indian Territory in such an illegal manner? Whats the motive?

PETER BLEACH: To understand that you have to stop thinking of Indian territory. This wasn’t dropped so much in Indian territory as in Bengali territory. The target here was the Government of West Bengal. At that time, Jyoti Basu was the Chief Minister and the CPIM Government was in power. The whole objective, my understanding was to destabilize the Government of West Bengal so that Presidents rule could be declared in terms of the Constitution and the state would have been ruled directly from Delhi. That could have disposed the CPIM Government and that was the entire purpose of the job as I understand it now. I didnt understand it at that time and I have to stress that.Purulia armsdrop case: 'Indian Government involved'- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Purulia Expose: India's best kept secret- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

These congress will even sacrifice indian people to stay in power!

congress and thier politics.................

No matter how much you blame Congress or non congress... But I will tell you the truth..\

Living is communist regime is living in hell... I spend my time in jharkhand (neighboring state of Bengal ). Communists can kill yuo without any reason.. I have seen many Tribals whose finger were missing. they will never tell you what happen to them, but when they are drunk(Handi:Wine made of rice ) they will tell you atrocities of Communist demons...

communist use to cut the finger if these people vote against them.. villagers of bengal has suffered a lot. Communists have there private army, they use to kill all those go against them..

I can't give any link to prove my words, But I can suggest you go and visit border area of Bihar/jharkhand. win the heart of local people, If they trust you, they will tell the truth...

Congressis can go any extend to Impose there rule on Indian people...they just wanna rule India by hook or crook

Its High time this Party should be Banned...Congress & its dirty politics has always ruined India...

Article 370 still remains a question mark on the Integrity of India...TIMES NOW have done a good job in exposing this Corrupt Congress many a times...
Kudos to Arnab Goswami...

A another reason why we need BJP at center... Guys plZZ vote, change this government which has, Idiots like Abhishek manu Singvi & puppet like Manmohan sign...

Congressis can go any extend to Impose there rule on Indian people...they just wanna rule India by hook or crook

Its High time this Party should be Banned...Congress & its dirty politics has always ruined India...

Article 370 still remains a question mark on the Integrity of India...TIMES NOW have done a good job in exposing this Corrupt Congress many a times...

A another reason why we need BJP at center... Guys plZZ vote, change this government which has, Idiots like Abhishek manu Singvi & puppet like Manmohan sign...

Yesterday Manish Tiwary (Congie spoke person) was literally crying, Arnab trapped him beautifully. I am waiting for tonight, lets see how congie and commie going to react

@ black widow

Opressing people to stay in poewer is common- be it communist or non communist. In remote areas these things happen because some people try to keep power in their hands at any cost. They will do the same of government changes and they have to shift to other party. The land reform the communists did in WB earned them a large supporter base, at the same time some enemies too..(the ex-land owners, zamindars and their pets....). When people from this lower strata come to pay back the oppression the tolerated for years they do it in violent means. You talk about left tortures, what your opinion about the massacres of Ranavir sena in Bihar- who were behind them????

I witnessed such thing while living in border areas. And I am living in a communist regime in WB for 30 years but I have never witnessed any such thing. And that did not prevent CPI (M) to keep on winning for three decades even in our own areas.

Yesterday Manish Tiwary (Congie spoke person) was literally crying, Arnab trapped him beautifully. I am waiting for tonight, lets see how congie and commie going to react
This Manish tiwari guy is such a bully...Abhishek manu Singvi is the biggest lier & how can we forget Jaynati Natrajan the cry baby...Congress Spokes men are really pathetic & taking cheap shots on BJP when they are exposed...

Arnab Goswami has trashed them several times...i like this man...Today NEWSHOUR will be FUN all members watch it on TIMESNOW...

BJP and cong are two faces of same coin.....BJP too was in power for a full term. What they did in same issues . They speak to curb corruption only when they are not in power. Give two terms to them they will show you they are no less than cong. Because the same goons, corrupts ansuckers will run to join BJP. We have some elemental defects in the system that we have to admit. thats why 'whoever goes to Lanka becomes Ravana'......

This Manish tiwari guy is such a bully...Abhishek manu Singvi is the biggest lier & how can we forget Jaynati Natrajan the cry baby...Congress Spokes men are really pathetic & taking cheap shots on BJP when they are exposed...

Arnab Goswami has trashed them several times...i like this man...Today NEWSHOUR will be FUN all members watch it on TIMESNOW...

We must thank to Arnav Goswami and his team. They extended their full support to Anna Hazare's campaighn and now this revelation....

people get ready for show tonight.........buy beer........order the chicken................congress is going to fly

only if they released thiese dirty things few days ago.............result of on-going poll in WB would have been different........

BJP and cong are two faces of same coin.....BJP too was in power for a full term. What they did in same issues . They speak to curb corruption only when they are not in power. Give two terms to them they will show you they are no less than cong. Because the same goons, corrupts ansuckers will run to join BJP. We have some elemental defects in the system that we have to admit. thats why 'whoever goes to Lanka becomes Ravana'......
BJP may be little corrupt but atleast they are not as much corrupt as Congressis...

Atleast BJP is Nationalist for them India comes first then there party...

Point out a Single Idiotic Politician in BJP...BUT i can make u Count a 1000 Idiotic idiotic figures in Congress...

Dont blame the System...system is never wrong...its the people who Participate in the system are wrong...

& regarding " whoever goes to becomes Ravan"
RAMJI went to Lanka & never became ravana...

BUT where ever Ravan goes he makes a LANKA...RAVAN to Cengress ke mannn main haii...

No matter how much you blame Congress or non congress... But I will tell you the truth..\

Living is communist regime is living in hell... I spend my time in jharkhand (neighboring state of Bengal ). Communists can kill yuo without any reason.. I have seen many Tribals whose finger were missing. they will never tell you what happen to them, but when they are drunk(Handi:Wine made of rice ) they will tell you atrocities of Communist demons...

communist use to cut the finger if these people vote against them.. villagers of bengal has suffered a lot. Communists have there private army, they use to kill all those go against them..

I can't give any link to prove my words, But I can suggest you go and visit border area of Bihar/jharkhand. win the heart of local people, If they trust you, they will tell the truth...

You are talking about Maoist.... right?

people get ready for show tonight.........buy beer........order the chicken................congress is going to fly

Today i have Jonnie walker red label 2 Full , a Half & case of Heineken beer waiting for me in ma shelf... i will enjoy alone watching NEWSHOUR...trash those congressis

Here is the photo its was taken by me yesterday

216310_221249774558526_100000205165305_1113509_3664774_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom