What's new

Purported plea from Chinese labor camp found in Halloween decorations

article-2253572-16A7F1ED000005DC-562_634x908.jpg

High resolution image of the plea letter.

thanks to the high resolution``it clearly mentioned 'Falungong' this disgusting cult organization, who celebrate every nature dissasters happend in China``

I remember when I was in London in 2008, those c*nts held a kind of celebration in Chinatown for the earthquakes happend in Sichuan
2008 Sichuan earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they should be thankful that there were polices over there``otherwise they will be beaten to death by all the chinese shop owners, students and staffs in Chinatown

Why is this Korean idi*t doesn't get a permanent ban? I guess the admin likes the sh*t storm he creates.

What do you expect? This is PDF.
It's the worst managed forum without a doubt. Pretty much EVERY single thread is a trollfest. The mods are clueless and don't even care. Chinesedefence forum (managed by Chinese mods) has very strict mods as does sinodefence forum (American and Chinese mods). I don't think the mods here even care tbh.

Activist Sent Back to Labor Camp

Activist Sent Back to Labor Camp

2012-12-24
The Chinese activist gets a severe punishment after complaining about beatings he received at a labor camp.

Authorities in the central Chinese province of Hunan have handed a second term of two years in labor camp to an activist who repeatedly complained about violence during his first sentence there.

Peng Xinzhong was detained on Thursday after he showed up at the Chenzhou Re-education Through Labor Center demanding compensation for injuries he says were sustained during two beatings by police at the camp, his close friend said on Monday.

"Peng Xinzhong called me at 9.00 a.m. and said that he had received a letter about re-education through labor," He Chaohui said in an interview on Monday.

"I don't know what the crime is supposed to be, but I'm guessing it'll be 'obstructing official duty,' or even vaguer, something like 'stirring up trouble.'"

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/hainan-12182012124703.html

Protesters Sent to Labor Camp

2012-12-18
Chinese villagers in Hainan province are punished after they opposed plans to build a power station in their township.

Yinggehai township residents protest in October against plans to build a coal-fired power plant on their doorstep.

More than 10 villagers who opposed a coal-fired power plant in China's southern island province of Hainan have been sent to labor camp, residents said on Tuesday, as work goes ahead on the controversial project after the sentencing of a prominent environmentalist.
"Dozens of villagers were detained at the time of the clashes, and more than 10 villagers were sent for re-education through labor," a resident of Yinggehai township, near the location of the power plant in the southwest of the island.
"Some were sentenced for a year, and some went for a year and three months," said the resident, who gave only his surname Xing. "There are still more than 10 villagers still under detention."
"We don't know when they will be released."

and also this letter shows its a school paper```(a bit of China education---in China almost every official organizations, insititutions and even private companies have their own sketch/work papers with their own heading and footings```like the Microsoft offices)```

police stations, homeland revenues, auditing offices, courts and prisons they all have their own headed papers with their own designation marks, it just simply says, X,Y,Z department of police stations, homeland revenues, auditing offices, courts and prisons

p.aspx
[/URL][/IMG]

the left circle 'falun gong' the cult organization
the middle means 'mark'
the right bottom colum means 'kid's parents' signature'

the footing is a classic school diary mark paper``

100% hoax. Look at that handwriting and English..... who honestly believes that a worker can write such a fine letter?

The "workers" aren't workers, but prisoners, and the worst treated prisoners are the dissidents promoting democracy, or the ones who protest against the communist party.

Based on what we know of the Chinese force labor camp system, this letter is 99% legit.

The "workers" aren't workers, but prisoners, and the worst treated prisoners are the dissidents promoting democracy, or the ones who protest against the communist party.

Based on what we know of the Chinese force labor camp system, this letter is 99% legit.

more of you vivid assumptions

when I was in London I often got 'offerred' (good money )in Chinatown by those Falungong c*nts to write some nice stories to defame China, when I said dont know what to write`then they preasented me some pre-written letters for me to sign``

ask any Chinese who has lived in London and been to Chinatown many times and they will tell you the same

more of you vivid assumptions

when I was in London I often got 'offerred' (good money )in Chinatown by those Falungong c*nts to write some nice stories to defame China, when I said dont know what to write`then they preasented me some pre-written letters for me to sign``

ask any Chinese who has lived in London and been to Chinatown many times and they will tell you the same

Why don't the CPC find these Falun Gong crackpots a d take them out. CPC is far too nice these days.

100% hoax. Look at that handwriting and English..... who honestly believes that a worker can write such a fine letter?

I too am highly skeptical, also the risk the prisoner would take just to send out a letter which may or may not be read are just too high to make it feasible. Also they had to assume it was for export to the US (which may not be the case) or a host of other issues.

Assuming a Falun Gong Supporter in the US were to write such notes and insert them into the toys at K mart would also be plausible, too many holes in this story to make it credible.

Looking at the product seems easy to slip a piece of paper inside

article-2253572-16A7F1E9000005DC-584_634x391.jpg

LOL banned again, hopefully, this time is permanent. And the troll brigade can take a hike now too.

It's the worst managed forum without a doubt. Pretty much EVERY single thread is a trollfest. The mods are clueless and don't even care. Chinesedefence forum (managed by Chinese mods) has very strict mods as does sinodefence forum (American and Chinese mods). I don't think the mods here even care tbh.

sinodefence forum is a very good forum but you can't say the same thing about Chinesedefence forum. Which is worst forum I ever seen and the biggest troll of that forum are the moderators. They doesn't do other thing than exchanging likes.

Some bad news on china and suddenly PDF becomes the worst ?

18 posts and you think its the worst forum...makes one think, you were a banned member or better, why sign up at all.

Impossible, a poor exploited Chinese worker wouldn't know a World Human Rights Organization even exists because we all know everything is censored in China and we have no free internet and all live in slums because of the housing bubble, even worse than India. Also Chinese worker wouldn't even know their wages are low because of oppressive CCP indoctrination and information censorship. Also unlike superpower India Chinese cant speak English only 50 cent army trained by CCP.

This is clearly CCP double agent propaganda to make the peaceful freedom terrorist organisation Falungong look bad.

Am I right Indians?

Some bad news on china and suddenly PDF becomes the worst ?

18 posts and you think its the worst forum...makes one think, you were a banned member or better, why sign up at all.

Please differentiate between bad news and complete BS.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom