What's new

"Punji Hunting": Indian bashing Aussie gang member walks free from court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more into Oriental girls or Hispanic girls. To me its like

1. Orientals (Chinese, Japanese, Thai etc) - Dated 2 Japanese girls and one chinese
2. Blondes - only 1
3. Brunettes - Never dated
4.Hispanic - Never dated
5.Persian/Indians & Pakistanis - 2 but one was Persian and I think the other was Pakistani.. Is Aysha an Indian or Pakistani name?
6. Black - Never dated

actually, "indians" are multi racial and hence come in many colours, black brown pale(almost white) and even oriental. like this one
mis3hhk4.jpg

What does "Punji" mean?

punjabi

Well some one should talk about the case on hand here-
I think the judge was biased- she should have sentenced that racist kid according to their law-
Tomorrow some one else might attack some one and claim i am feeling ashamed- please forgive me- Thats no solution-
Australians are racistssssssssssssssssss even the educated ones are-like her- The Judge- What an abuse of the her position she has made-

its robbery. not racially motivated. read the article

Can somebody tell me what happened to this Muslim old guy? I think some one told him a terrorist.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually, "indians" are multi racial and hence come in many colours, black brown pale(almost white) and even oriental. like this one
mis3hhk4.jpg

punjabi

its robbery. not racially motivated. read the article

Excuse me is it a GF seeking thread?- why posting women and discussing your GF's?
For once- stop talking from your sexual hormones-

Robbery- O plz- Score of indian students are being attacked because they are rich?- Mate be Rational- and the outcome according to you was- the robber was let go?- Justify that?-

So many multiple IDs created to bash India over frustration due to current situation. :lol:

You want to say- that news story is all made up by some Pakistani?-

Excuse me is it a GF seeking thread?- why posting women and discussing your GF's?
For once- stop talking from your sexual hormones-

i was talking about racial variation in india due to its wide span/ please read my comments before mouthing off

Robbery- O plz- Score of indian students are being attacked because they are rich?- Mate be Rational- and the outcome according to you was- the robber was let go?- Justify that?-

my point is what drives these robbers is greed not racial hate for any indians

Ohhh Pakistanis go tackle the world and the terrorist groups you earlier supported..all want the answers related to OBL..leave this thread to be discussed sanely :lol:

i was talking about racial variation in india due to its wide span/ please read my comments before mouthing off

and you are doing that in a thread where a racist member was let go by courts- Dont you have a brain to think- where to post what or what to post where?-

my point is what drives these robbers is greed not racial hate for any indians

My point is- Lets call all the racial attacks on hundred of Indian students in Australia attempted robberies and call it a day- :tup:

after watching indian(Superpower as of indianS) their status in world is comparable to hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nothing
their is no nation other then indian which are attacked in other countries

I start loving pakistan more and more

You want to say- that news story is all made up by some Pakistani?-
Nope. i am not like that I am talking about the shameless losers like these....

thanks for sharing...indians are not good when it comes to respecting the law....in australia indian students commit robberies and are involved in prostitution too....thats what pisses white australian and then they come after indians

this idiot even made fun of that poor guy's face,

look at that punji. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is frustration.... :lol: rest of the world is 'uncivilized' :lol:

you are right Captain ! indians are the most uncivilized on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom