What's new

"Punji Hunting": Indian bashing Aussie gang member walks free from court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for sharing...indians are not good when it comes to respecting the law....in australia indian students commit robberies and are involved in prostitution too....thats what pisses white australian and then they come after indians

you are right Captain ! indians are the most uncivilized on earth

Weird must be a victorian thing.

So does he have to do his jail sentence?

I personally think he should be sent to prison or pay money to the victim and hes not a "gang member"

Exactly. Indian students are often seen as soft targets for robbery because they are new to the country, but the attacks arent racially motivated.

The lies the Indian Media told are slowly coming undone.

Even if this is not racially motivated..how do you explain scores of such incidents happening in such a short time? It may not be racially motivated initially but Aussie kids just thought its fun to hit and bash Indians, didn't they? How do you explain Victorian police email condescension? Is that too because Indians were soft targets. Unless you teach some discipline to your kids, such allegations would surely come your way. Its always better to avoid such things in the first place, don't you think?

Indian media may have gone overboard but the issue is there nevertheless.

Punji is a racial slur for Punjabis used in west and often for Indians as a whole.

Even if this is not racially motivated..how do you explain scores of such incidents happening in such a short time? It may not be racially motivated initially but Aussie kids just thought its fun to hit and bash Indians, didn't they? How do you explain Victorian police email condescension? Is that too because Indians were soft targets. Unless you teach some discipline to your kids, such allegations would surely come your way. Its always better to avoid such things in the first place, don't you think?

Indian media may have gone overboard but the issue is there nevertheless.

indians should respect the law of the land....this is not india where people can get away with disorderly conduct and criminal offences

no surprises, indians in india are known for raping white tourists..

no surprises, indians in india are known for raping white tourists..

there is a gang in indian tourist town of Goa that only targets women of slavic origin from russia and serbia...

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a gang in indian tourist town of Goa that only targets women of slavic origin from russia and serbia...

my god 9 yr old being raped???

maybe this rape gang is also registered with indian ministry of tourism

why dont they rape their indian women? not their taste?

i never ever see indians condemning the white rape, but they easily post a million if it was mukhtara mai with all their shitt

Last edited by a moderator:
@mechanical, @yousaf

Have you guys have no shame? Your country is in utter disarray.. There's need for some meaningful discussion..but you are here trolling around.. Why not spend your time on something useful.

my god 9 yr old being raped???

maybe this rape gang is also registered with indian ministry of tourism

why dont they rape their indian women? not their taste?

As much as I love Indian culture and the traditions and all that. I don't find Indian women all the attractive. The only exception may be Persians or some Middle Eastern women. However I've seen a few pretty decent Indian girls. But sorry to say I'd rather date a Persian girl

@mechanical, @yousaf

Have you guys have no shame? Your country is in utter disarray.. There's need for some meaningful discussion..but you are here trolling around.. Why not spend your time on something useful.

there is no utter disarray here....all is normal.........coming from someone whose country has more poor than the entire african continent its ironic

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

i am not trolling...all my posts are related to the gist of the thread

As much as I love Indian culture and the traditions and all that. I don't find Indian women all the attractive. The only exception may be Persians or some Middle Eastern women. However I've seen a few pretty decent Indian girls. But sorry to say I'd rather date a Persian girl

India is a poor country.. We don't spend our money on beauty parlors and plastic surgeries. We can't spend all our hard earned money on luxury items. Even the basic items you take for granted are luxury for us. So we are sorry that we can't match your taste. If only we were on the other side of colonization, right?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom