What's new

Punjab govt bans rallies praising Mumtaz Qadri

narindra_modi.jpg

Sometimes people need to understand when someone is asking for Introspection. But alas that is a skill lacking in almost every Pakistani.

you had to pull out some 20 years old news about christian riots . I never said barelvis are saints. They can be savages when they believe someone is insulting prophet. But they are not in to anti-state terror we see in Pakistan or islamic terrorism.
Joseph colony?
That happened in 2013

you had to pull out some 20 years old news about christian riots . I never said barelvis are saints. They can be savages when they believe someone is insulting prophet. But they are not in to anti-state terror we see in Pakistan or islamic terrorism.
Then acting as savages is failure of our society that is extremism that can transform later on into a violent outburst

Joseph colony?
That happened in 2013

Then acting as savages is failure of our society that is extremism that can transform later on into a violent outburst

Are you sure barelvis had to do anything in joseph colony 2013? Looks like you are running out of reasons. Don't turn some ignorant Qadri supporters in to Daesh and Taliban. Actual terrorists are more likely to blow up Qadri shrine then those who have build it.

Are you sure barelvis had to do anything in joseph colony 2013? Looks like you are running out of reasons. Don't turn some ignorant Qadri supporters in to Daesh and Taliban. Actual terrorists are more likely to blow up Qadri shrine then those who have build it.
Ignorant supporters who want people dead?
Guess you didnt hear what the advocated by encouraging them we are making future qadris stronger

I think this is against people's democratic right and freedom of expression.

ROFL can't stop ppl coming out for Mumtaz Qadri. Punjab govt. should'nt stick its nose in things of Pakistani public, their nose will bleed only.

If there is trouble and the govern ment does nothing people complain.
If they introduce pre-emptive measure people complain.

Come on guys

Pakistan is such an enigma, where else would a killer be celebrated?
don't be soo funny..given India's history...why all the hatred for Pakistan all the time...accept we are neighbours and the best way for south asia to progress is together...not through promoting hatred and discord...

Pakistan is such an enigma, where else would a killer be celebrated?

A killer of thousands of muslim & a member of terrorist organisation is a PM of India.

India is a such an enigma, where else would a mass killer be celebrated?

A killer of thousands of muslim & a member of terrorist organisation is a PM of India.

India is a such an enigma, where else would a mass killer be celebrated?

One should tend to his own garden before commenting on the neighbours lawn.

If a religion needs a man with a sword/gun to defend its' "honour", then it is a false religion. For true religions are from God and God himself protects them. Not lowly weak humans who break their oaths and murder unarmed men.

The point being such idiotic extremism is not limited to Pakistan only, this world is full of retards and their blind followers. Only thing that can change that is education, and when I say education I don't mean literacy.

Sometimes people need to understand when someone is asking for Introspection. But alas that is a skill lacking in almost every Pakistani.

Lately Barelwis have been more aggressive that Deobandis.

Can someone explain difference between qadri and ghazi ilm deen?

If a religion needs a man with a sword/gun to defend its' "honour", then it is a false religion. For true religions are from God and God himself protects them. Not lowly weak humans who break their oaths and murder unarmed men.
Low life scum like Qadri are jahil dehshat gard

Back
Top Bottom