What's new

Punjab govt bans rallies praising Mumtaz Qadri

I want to give another prespective and wish people see it from that angle as well
Currently in islamic republic of Pakistan, Alhamdolillah we are all corrupt to the core, be it politician, army or religious groups. Bitter truth, elite class doesnt give 2 dimes about mango people.

Now why did they hang Qadri and why do they care so much about Law and order in case of Qadri?? Million Dollar question
Answer in my view is, In case of qadri. A security gaurd of a minister kills him. They are worried this doesnt become a practice. So they hanged him and they are trying their best to not let people make him hero. Because this can back fire.
In case of qadri, govt wasnt scared of fanatics, whom they seem like scared of all the time, govt is forcing law and order beacuse it serves their purpose.
The only reason we are in such deep sh*t is not because we are high jacked by extremist or anything. Its because fanatics are the elite class pawns and they wont take them out coz they use them when needed. But no sir in case of qadri you will see stern action

A truck light, a new toy in the hands of awaam and new dharna everytime. Awaam bhee khush and rulers bhee khush

To all supporters of qadri. I feel your pain but you guys are getting tired for no reason. I pity qadri, poor guy would be asking this question to him why did he give up his life. We are an innocent nation and the rulers know our nerve and they know how to play us.

Last edited:
Very disturbing , specially when courts clearly indicated the party was a criminal.
And also quite clear no Muslims has been instructed to kill anyother in cold blood in faith , very distrubing

Good move to clearly ban such outfits or groups or people

I totally understand thrm and their mentality i too was brainwashed at a young age by same idiots
You mean you used to listen to retards like this?
OT It's good to see gov is finally showing some spine against these thugs and supporters of criminals no matter how many anti terrorism operations we do until we get rid of extremism and extremists we won't be able to eradicate terrorism.

Unless you are an illeducated idiot, even you'd know that this is not glorification of terrorism.

These people glorify what they deem a defender of Prophet's honor.

Again, this isn't to say that what Qadri did was right.

People having supporting views of Qadri are unfortunate. They are not as educated and as well traveled as me or you. They are victims of their environment and lack of opportunities. We should be sympathic to them. They aren't some terrorism supporting evil people. ( I can't believe I have to explain that to a "Pakistani" :lol:)

The solution isn't to use force to stop their freedom of expression, and to demolish Qadri's shrine with force. This will only breed resentment against the state.

Solution has to be long term..with education and implementation of law going hand in hand. For example, if bloggers (if proven to be culprits beyond doubt) were prosecuted for blasphemy..it would have given these sections of society some confidence that government is inclusive, doesn't just work for powerful, and that they can be assured the government is there to protect what these sections of society deem valueable in life.

Instead, state executed Qadri and people like you jumped upside down to have the state free those bloggers (which state did)---and now state should forcefully quell these people's right to expression and demolish the shrine of Qadri?

Try to put yourself in the shoes of these people...they don't know better...they aren't very educated..they don't have many opportunities in life. When they see all this, you don't think it'll further breed extreme resentment against the state?

Baji, sitting in your apartment in Islamabad and say "do this, do that" is easy....analyzing the situation with a bit more nuanced is the hard part.

Seriously, I have to explain things to burgers like you as if you are a Westerner and can not comprehend nuanced situation in Pakistani society. Alas, how pathetic.

Read my response above, and try to get your pea sized brain understand how things actually work in real life.

You really think bulldozing Qadri's shrine will discourage extremism in society and not make resentment against government even more heartfelt among people who think Qadri was in the right?

God, you internet goats are dumber than a rock.

You have insulted me twice and others too. I guess you can´t have a civilized discussion with anyone???!!! A humble request to you. If you intend to reply me next time, please do it respectfully!!!

I agree with you on this part that education and implementation of law is necessary. Govt need to promote a counter-narrative and at the same time apply the existing laws against hate-preaching madrassas, mosques, and other actors to eradicate extremism. Furthermore we need to reform some of the existing laws.

Back to Mumtaz Qadri´s 'shrine'. Yes I believe its removal is necessary. If not today then tomorrow.
IMO government should have stopped them from building this 'shrine' but I guess your allies and voter bank matters more than interests of Pakistan. So personally I don´t believe this govt will do anything to remove this 'temple of intolerance'. Furthermore Mumtaz Qadris´s father has in an interview desired to build a Madrassah next to this 'shrine'. I am sure it won´t be rocket scientists coming out of this madrassah. Should the govt still look the other way??? Lal Masjid is a perfect example of how things can get out of your hands and we are just waiting for the next big disaster to happen. I believe in acting before it is too late.

Last edited:
Mumtaz is a shaheed and shaheed never dies just go back and see how many Muslim sacrifice their life for the honor of Islam .
He will remember for long forever in sha Allah.
Mumtaz was a terrorist traitor full stop all those who support him are reason why we still have bomb blasts and what Islam did he defend by killing an innocent man?
Why do people think Islam is under thread in 95-97% Muslim country?
@The Sandman @django @Moonlight @Hell hound @Chauvinist

Mumtaz was a terrorist traitor full stop all those who support him are reason why we still have bomb blasts and what Islam did he defend by killing an innocent man?
Why do people think Islam is under thread in 95-97% Muslim country?
@The Sandman @django @Moonlight @Hell hound @Chauvinist

barelvi never have blown himself up ever in this country. Yes his supporters are dumb rural folk who believe he was defending honour of Mohammad. And Taseer being known womaniser and drinker doesn't help. They are not responsible for terrorism in Pakistan, wake up. In punjab only wahabis/deobandis are terrorists.

Barelvis build shrines to honour like they believe is the case here, don't turn them in to extremists otherwise there goes Pakistan.

barelvi never have blown himself up ever in this country. Yes his supporters are dumb rural folk who believe he was defending honour of Mohammad. And Taseer being known womaniser and drinker doesn't help. They are not responsible for terrorism in Pakistan, wake up. In punjab only wahabis/deobandis are terrorists.

Barelvis build shrines to honour like they believe is the case here, don't turn them in to extremists otherwise there goes Pakistan.
You dont have to blow up to do terrorism remember shanti nagar?

You dont have to blow up to do terrorism remember shanti nagar?

No idea about shanti, some terror attack? Barelvis are not involved in terrorism. Even check list of punjab CTD wanted terrorists from punjab and see their sect, not even single one is barelvi.

I know barelvis and deobandis both came from India. But I believe deobandis don't believe in borders and are more in to ummah, they opposed creation of Pakistan believing that it will make position of muslims in subcontinent weaker. You just need to brainwash someone like that in to believing he is doing good for ummah even if it hurt his own interest and people. Obviously 99.9% of deobandis are not like that but you only need some.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...beaten-burnt-to-death-over-quran-desecration/
No idea about shanti, some terror attack? Barelvis are not involved in terrorism. Even check list of punjab CTD wanted terrorists from punjab and see their sect, not even single one is barelvi.
Clearly you dont watch news about brelvi terror
https://www.dawn.com/news/1313096
https://www.dawn.com/news/791491
https://www.hudson.org/research/9848-the-assertion-of-barelvi-extremism

you had to pull out some 20 years old news about christian riots . I never said barelvis are saints. They can be savages when they believe someone is insulting prophet. But they are not in to anti-state terror we see in Pakistan or islamic terrorism.

but they can't ban the mindset that causes people to idolize folks like Qadri.

Unless you are an illeducated idiot, even you'd know that this is not glorification of terrorism.

These people glorify what they deem a defender of Prophet's honor.

Again, this isn't to say that what Qadri did was right.

People having supporting views of Qadri are unfortunate. They are not as educated and as well traveled as me or you. They are victims of their environment and lack of opportunities. We should be sympathic to them. They aren't some terrorism supporting evil people. ( I can't believe I have to explain that to a "Pakistani" :lol:)

The solution isn't to use force to stop their freedom of expression, and to demolish Qadri's shrine with force. This will only breed resentment against the state.

Solution has to be long term..with education and implementation of law going hand in hand. For example, if bloggers (if proven to be culprits beyond doubt) were prosecuted for blasphemy..it would have given these sections of society some confidence that government is inclusive, doesn't just work for powerful, and that they can be assured the government is there to protect what these sections of society deem valueable in life.

Instead, state executed Qadri and people like you jumped upside down to have the state free those bloggers (which state did)---and now state should forcefully quell these people's right to expression and demolish the shrine of Qadri?

Try to put yourself in the shoes of these people...they don't know better...they aren't very educated..they don't have many opportunities in life. When they see all this, you don't think it'll further breed extreme resentment against the state?

Baji, sitting in your apartment in Islamabad and say "do this, do that" is easy....analyzing the situation with a bit more nuanced is the hard part.

Seriously, I have to explain things to burgers like you as if you are a Westerner and can not comprehend nuanced situation in Pakistani society. Alas, how pathetic.

Read my response above, and try to get your pea sized brain understand how things actually work in real life.

You really think bulldozing Qadri's shrine will discourage extremism in society and not make resentment against government even more heartfelt among people who think Qadri was in the right?

God, you internet goats are dumber than a rock.

Finally a sane voice who know what he's talking about.

You have insulted me twice and others too. I guess you can´t have a civilized discussion with anyone???!!! A humble request to you. If you intend to reply me next time, please do it respectfully!!!

I agree with you on this part that education and implementation of law is necessary. Govt need to promote a counter-narrative and at the same time apply the existing laws against hate-preaching madrassas, mosques, and other actors to eradicate extremism. Furthermore we need to reform some of the existing laws.

Back to Mumtaz Qadri´s 'shrine'. Yes I believe its removal is necessary. If not today then tomorrow.
IMO government should have stopped them from building this 'shrine' but I guess your allies and voter bank matters more than interests of Pakistan. So personally I don´t believe this govt will do anything to remove this 'temple of intolerance'. Furthermore Mumtaz Qadris´s father has in an interview desired to build a Madrassah next to this 'shrine'. I am sure it won´t be rocket scientists coming out of this madrassah. Should the govt still look the other way??? Lal Masjid is a perfect example of how things can get out of your hands and we are just waiting for the next big disaster to happen. I believe in acting before it is too late.

Pakistan don't need to worry about bunch of ignorant Qadri supporters. Who are only there because they believe Malik was defending honour of prophet. They are relatively simple folk without ummah shuma wet dreams we see in other sects. Some people are turning them in to Daesh and taliban which is ridiculous.

narindra_modi.jpg

Pakistan is such an enigma, where else would a killer be celebrated?

Back
Top Bottom