What's new

Punjab govt bans rallies praising Mumtaz Qadri

Leave it aside answer me.

Did you people change religion with time or got the opertunity to show real of you.

OK make it simple....
Both killed shatm e Rasool one got respect and one became debatable.

Ok leave it again make it more simple.

You people are against those who wants to celeberate Mumtaz Qadri's death aniversary...

What about m.a jinnah who offered his services to save a killer as per u.
And Ilama Iqbal who himself laid Ilm Din to rest?
You not questioning you trying twisting the facts and thread as like your twisted character behind the computer clear enough as your twisted nick name here.
Good step by Punjab govt but as usual we just stoping flies to not gather in dirt And not cleaning the dirt.

The whole world needs a huge dose of weed. Have you seen the state of it? Walahi.
Us more than others!

Leave it aside answer me.

Did you people change religion with time or got the opertunity to show real of you.

OK make it simple....
Both killed shatm e Rasool one got respect and one became debatable.

Ok leave it again make it more simple.

You people are against those who wants to celeberate Mumtaz Qadri's death aniversary...

What about m.a jinnah who offered his services to save a killer as per u.
And Ilama Iqbal who himself laid Ilm Din to rest?

Learning the First English the question the asking. Inshallah I reply you long time OK2222

Us as in Pakistanis in Pakistan! Also if I meant USA I would have written U.S.

Gotchya. Cool, I really dont need an excuse to spark up a zoot, anyway, you are right, we, Us, need weed. Light up and dont bogart that joint. Sometimes there is a confusion between , Us, US and U.s and U.S.A.

You must show danda to these retards, it has to be done if not today then tomorrow, but better now than late

Freedom of speech, eh? @Zibago

Let them do whatever they want as long as they are not breaking the laws.

That's the dumbest thing one can say.

Are you guys not even highschool graduates? It will only increase resentment in the certain sections of society. Moreover, government can not just bulldoze properties willy nilly. People have the right to respect whomever they want. Who can not "force" respect out of somebody.

Have two brain cells and try to think through situation before blabbering your burger ideas.
That doesnot include glorfying and encouraging terrorism
The section of society that get pissed off from ban on glorification of terror need to change if we are going to implement nap to the fullest

ROFL can't stop ppl coming out for Mumtaz Qadri. Punjab govt. should'nt stick its nose in things of Pakistani public, their nose will bleed only.
They should stop glorification of teror

Pakistan is such an enigma, where else would a killer be celebrated?
lolzz..... everyone is mufti e azam in its own capacity. Very emotional , always looking for some type of adventure .

Sympathies for MQ is a serious concern to national order and peace..
MQ ko marwa dia Nawaz brothers na... they were not expecting a very quick execution order form Gen Raheel.

ROFL can't stop ppl coming out for Mumtaz Qadri. Punjab govt. should'nt stick its nose in things of Pakistani public, their nose will bleed only.
Yes they can and should if we are serious in removing terror

That doesnot include glorfying and encouraging terrorism
The section of society that get pissed off from ban on glorification of terror need to change if we are going to implement nap to the fullest

Unless you are an illeducated idiot, even you'd know that this is not glorification of terrorism.

These people glorify what they deem a defender of Prophet's honor.

Again, this isn't to say that what Qadri did was right.

People having supporting views of Qadri are unfortunate. They are not as educated and as well traveled as me or you. They are victims of their environment and lack of opportunities. We should be sympathic to them. They aren't some terrorism supporting evil people. ( I can't believe I have to explain that to a "Pakistani" :lol:)

The solution isn't to use force to stop their freedom of expression, and to demolish Qadri's shrine with force. This will only breed resentment against the state.

Solution has to be long term..with education and implementation of law going hand in hand. For example, if bloggers (if proven to be culprits beyond doubt) were prosecuted for blasphemy..it would have given these sections of society some confidence that government is inclusive, doesn't just work for powerful, and that they can be assured the government is there to protect what these sections of society deem valueable in life.

Instead, state executed Qadri and people like you jumped upside down to have the state free those bloggers (which state did)---and now state should forcefully quell these people's right to expression and demolish the shrine of Qadri?

Try to put yourself in the shoes of these people...they don't know better...they aren't very educated..they don't have many opportunities in life. When they see all this, you don't think it'll further breed extreme resentment against the state?

Baji, sitting in your apartment in Islamabad and say "do this, do that" is easy....analyzing the situation with a bit more nuanced is the hard part.

Seriously, I have to explain things to burgers like you as if you are a Westerner and can not comprehend nuanced situation in Pakistani society. Alas, how pathetic.

My point is not that Mumtaz Qadri´s corpse should be disrespected. Infact I believe that every single human being deserve a respectful burial and so does he.

I am objecting symbols of intolerance and bigotry, like the shrine that celebrates an extremist murderer. IMO this shrine is unfortunately only encouraging more people to follow his path.

Supreme court had the balls to award him death sentence now it is govt turn to encounter the extremist narrative that is ´Mumtaz Qadri’ to ensure this cancer doesn´t spread further. Extremism can only be genuinely eradicated in our country if we exercise zero-tolerance towards divisive ideologies at all levels.

Read my response above, and try to get your pea sized brain understand how things actually work in real life.

You really think bulldozing Qadri's shrine will discourage extremism in society and not make resentment against government even more heartfelt among people who think Qadri was in the right?

God, you internet goats are dumber than a rock.

Last edited:
Really so now you are going to blame hin for what agwnts of baboons did and i dont really care much about what stupud matric fail mullahs sau they dont understand how the world they live in a bubble
On him being a terrorist
https://www.dawn.com/news/1211506

Stand against blasphemy law isnt blasphemy

Nope most sane Pakstanis are against mindless killingshttps://www.dawn.com/news/1211047

I'd agree that the blasphemy law is a nonsensical law at best! But you can see why those who support this killer do so with such passion.

Unless you are an illeducated idiot, even you'd know that this is not glorification of terrorism.

These people glorify what they deem a defender of Prophet's honor.

Again, this isn't to say that what Qadri did was right.

People having supporting views of Qadri are unfortunate. They are not as educated and as well traveled as me or you. They are victims of their environment and lack of opportunities. We should be sympathic to them. They aren't some terrorism supporting evil people. ( I can't believe I have to explain that to a "Pakistani" :lol:)

The solution isn't to use force to stop their freedom of expression, and to demolish Qadri's shrine with force. This will only breed resentment against the state.

Solution has to be long term..with education and implementation of law going hand in hand. For example, if bloggers (if proven to be culprits beyond doubt) were prosecuted for blasphemy..it would have given these sections of society some confidence that government is inclusive, doesn't just work for powerful, and that they can be assured the government is there to protect what these sections of society deem valueable in life.

Instead, state executed Qadri and people like you jumped upside down to have the state free those bloggers (which state did)---and now state should forcefully quell these people's right to expression and demolish the shrine of Qadri?

Try to put yourself in the shoes of these people...they don't know better...they aren't very educated..they don't have many opportunities in life. When they see all this, you don't think it'll further breed extreme resentment against the state?

Baji, sitting in your apartment in Islamabad and say "do this, do that" is easy....analyzing the situation with a bit more nuanced is the hard part.

Seriously, I have to explain things to burgers like you as if you are a Westerner and can not comprehend nuanced situation in Pakistani society. Alas, how pathetic.

Read my response above, and try to get your pea sized brain understand how things actually work in real life.

You really think bulldozing Qadri's shrine will discourage extremism in society and not make resentment against government even more heartfelt among people who think Qadri was in the right?

God, you internet goats are dumber than a rock.
Personal insult by someone who pretended to be a widow how cute :-)
On topic extremism leads to terrorism if we want clean up Pakistan we have to eliminate terrorism it doesnot matter what most Pakistanis think 50% call shias lafor does it mean we declare Shias kafir?
No we have cant just implement majoritarian policies if they encourage violence or discrimination
It doesnot matter what Qadri thought when he killed Taseer what matters is the security guard killed governor of Punjab a governor withput a trial due to his extreme views taliban blowup due to their extreme views should we just say oh they were in emotional state and forget about it?

No i dont have any sympathies for violent idiots your idiocy does not gove you right to spread hatred and violence its good they banned it

Just yesterday i saw banners by pro Qadri type goons calling for removal of all information about Abdus Salam (for some strange reasom they called him traitor)from our curriculum and called for apartheid like situation for Mirzayis in Rabwa @Pakistani Exile

And lack of opportunities doesnot make one a terrorist i am from a middle class family got educated in govt school,college and uni this is not a valid excuse to support terrorism
Stop justifying extremism

I'd agree that the blasphemy law is a nonsensical law at best! But you can see why those who support this killer do so with such passion.
I totally understand thrm and their mentality i too was brainwashed at a young age by same idiots we had to chant gustakh ki saza sir tan sey juda bla blo and people used to cheer those who made the most extreme statements i mean that guy who killed the Danish Cartoonist (i think the name of killer was Abdul Rehman Cheema) was glorified and people werr being encouraged to do the same some started saying things like we need to do same to rafidi shias and kick them out of Pakistan when you toerate extremism it doesnot just stop but it gets incrmented and more extreme voices gain acceptence and this extremism starts not from a madrassa but what we as a society are encouraging as good behaviour
@The Sandman @Musafir117 @pak-marine @Hell hound

Back
Top Bottom